FINAL PUSH

>Draft Our Doughters campaign was great but....

>In order to make Trump win I think we should focus in just one swing state and use our meme magic to secure it.

CHOSEN STATES ARE:
>FLORIDA
>MICHIGAN
>PENNSYLVANIA
>NORTH CAROLINA
>COLORADO

>LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE I'VE SET UP A SPREADSHEET SO I WILL TRANSLATE YOUR TAGLINES INTO SPANISH
>CHECK FOR TRANSLATION SERVICE INTO LATINO + INFOGRAPHIC STANDARDS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KDCFFXGhwI_HAOuf43iEujNMK0yu08ZJm6ZyteYqo8k/edit#gid=0

DO NOT TWEET INFOGRAPHICS UNTIL WE'RE HAPPY WITH THE RESULT...

Bump

>doughters

No - don't tweet them until 12:01 AM on November 8th. We can't give the media shills a chance to blow it.

FROM THE OTHER THREAD
LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my español es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

Other thread can be found here:

>From other thread involving the Podesta Witch shit

LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my español es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

>Bless you, based España

Again so it is seen

Ok, we can all schedule the tweeting by using tweetdeck.twitter.com

Bamp
>Bamp

i really want to help, but im at fucking work.
I was thinking of making something like
there are 65,000 refugees that need homes, our 50,000 homeless vets dont mind the wait
or something like that

Translation done. Check the spreadsheet.

It would seem more like an actual left wing nut made it if you blame the homeless vets for making the rapefugees homeless

Good idea, how would you word it to make it sound like that?

basically you say that human need is the same no matter who is in need and we should not prioritize vets over rapefugees

make something criticizing Mexico for stopping Central Americans at their southern border.

I know at least where I live all the spics are from El Salvador and Honduras

>American war mongering caused these poor refugees to be homeless in the first place. Let's make this right- give homes to innocents before imperialists!

All the beanpeople hate each other. Divide et Imperia boys

¿Puedes ayudar a traducir? El excel está arriba. Abrelo, ellos escriben en una columna, nosotros traducimos en la otra. Así hacen infografías en español.

That's good

hmmm you could also equate refugees to vets since they come from a war :3 (they are fleeing the fucking cowards)

>THEY BOTH ARE VETERANS
>THEY TOO DESERVE VETERAN BENEFITS

?

Colorado is a heavily religious state. How do we get satanic ritual news to Colorado?

Yes This

>American war mongering caused these poor refugees to be homeless in the first place. Let's make this right- give homes to innocents before imperialists!
Better imperialists or imperialist vets?

probably imperialist vets

#StopThePot is highly effective in CO, FL, and NV, regardless of WaPo.

Focus on the universities and suburbs of major cities. Soccer moms want to protect their little darlings from the gateway drug.

B.U.M.P

>TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
but is on /pol

Let's just straight up lie about Hillary saying something demeaning about hispanics...

If we get it trending close enough to the election the MSM won't be able to counter it in time.

>>LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Let us make it happen.

"us"
Sup Forums

OP, have a bump for justice

I would suggest to make at least 5 memes that explain:
1) The Qatar pipeline is why obama/hillary funded ISIS
2) ISIS is what created the refugees
3) The same people who created the refugees are asking you to take care of them
4) They ask to take care of them even when you have 65000 vets homeless and many others on foodstamps
5) This is only for their own proffit and for their special interests.

And all that explained with meme magic + sarcasm

I've been hearing 'round here that a prophet said the antichrist would be revealed when the US elected it's first woman president.

^^^^^^this

Drumpf will lose, Brexit will fail
Gary Johnson will prevail

"Trump wants to ban mexicans? Did Trump EVER ak himself WHO will mow our lawns, get our drinks, unplug our sewers, that's right he DIDN'T and that's why I have all of my Hispanics that support me."

Keep in mind normies have short attention spans and only like hearing 'spicy gossip'

This stuff might have no effect.

Reposting from last thread

Illinois is usually a blue state from what I've heard, and it has 20 electoral votes. Though not a swing state, it's still somewhat important.

NEW THREAD WITH UPDATES: