Why is she so fucking thirsty?

Why is she so fucking thirsty?

don't you remember how horny you were when you were 12?

Not as horny as I am now these days. Around middle school I had minimal interest in girls and sex in general.

I didnt wank it nearly as much as I do now.

high school will do that to you

>Implying you wouldn't give it to her at her age, weird voice and "HA"ing and all
You would have taken her as your first and you know it

the real question is who's thirstier Tina or Panini from Chowder.

Panini was only after Chowder, Tina would fuck an entire zombie football team. Or was it basketball? It's been a while.

We've seen Basketball, we can intuit that she'd fuck both.

>implying you wouldn't
She's lewd as fuck

She's a young teenaged girl. Girls that age are mostly a bunch of hot-asses. I had a buddy/roommate that had a sister that age that used to always try to get in my pants (even called the house a few times and tried talking all sexual to me when her brother wasn't home). I never thought I'd find myself running from pussy, but there I was, running. I'm saving my anal virginity for marriage, not bubba in cellblock 4.

Anyway, she got caught at her school giving out blowjobs in the bathroom.

You uplodead a image of one of the most ugly girls in TV history in the shape of a cute titty monster and you call her thirsty?

Girls mature earlier

>Anyway, she got caught at her school giving out blowjobs in the bathroom.
I'm guessing she ain't thirsty no more.

because Bob's Burger's is supposed to be a comedy, and a very thirsty character is a traditionally funny trope; and she's female, so no one will complain about misogyny, like they did with reruns of that old sexist cartoon about the rapist Frenchman .

Physically, not mentally.

These

The only reason there isn't boatloads of Tina Lewds is because the Bob's Burgers artstyle is almost intentionally unappealing and it doesn't cross people's mind. If I hadn't been here for years, I probably wouldn't even think about that qt3.14 with Dan Mintz's voice.

can't be rape if you're not the one penetrating

Reminds me of that one story where this girl was giving out blowjobs during lunch and had a line of boys waiting outside for their turn.

The teachers finally wondered why there was a line for the boys room and decided to inspect. the rest is history

This is what happens when you give girls the sex drives of boys.

The teachers got blowjobs too

An unpopular girl at my school got caught giving an unpopular boy a blowjob in the bathroom during a field trip once.

I knew a girl in high school who did them in the back of a truck. Line stretched about 30 long.

She's an autistic nerd who gets no action

Which is the reason why most of us are so thirsty.

Reminds me of an H-manga I read recently. A boy becomes so unpopular and ignored by his classmates that he essentially becomes invisible, which he uses to his advantage by fucking girls in public. He ends up becoming lovers with a girl who experienced a similar fate; through their new love, they stop being invisible to others in the school. I think it's a metaphor. I had a good fap.

They already have them, retard. It's just a much smaller percentage of their population that's in that category.

I'm a teacher, and administration at my school said that we really really don't want to know all the things they've caught happening in the bathroom. I know one of my old students was caught giving BJs to three boys when she was in 7th grade. Another was knocked up TWICE in 7th grade. Meanwhile most of them are still pretty pure, at least in junior high.

And students wonder why we have strict bathroom policies.

Do you still have it on you? that sounds like a great read. probably worth a chuckle too.

Give me a few.

Its very rare to actually see someone that knows this.

Its their testosterone levels. Like only 1 in 10 have it. Jacks up sex drive by like double- interestingly FtMale individuals describe an incredibly increased sex drive, even a propensity to check out women that they feel bad about and are called traitors for by some groups.

So what youre saying is, it's legit written in our biology for us to be horndogs.

Kek

Literally yes. Im actually pursuing a sexology degree and all that shit.
Its interesting to note that females just literally do not want sex as much as males for the most part- save for high hormone instances and those rare High-Testosterone minorities. Additionally a womans hormone cycle is a monthly affair.
A guys testosterone levels literally rose and fall on a two hour cycle.

Th amount of sex drive difference between the two is obscene. I honestly cannot fathom a society where in females have an equal sex drive to males on a universal level. Its just so...different. Going the easy route:
Theyd be pumped full of testosterone and look like it. But itd be a biological norm for us so we wouldnt mind. However thered probably be more of us. That is if STDs didnt wipe out huge swaths of the population. No idea how culture would differ.

Are you saying that girls get horny too?

They do, but a lot of the time they also get horny differently. HTFs are far from the norm by definition.
This show highlighted that very well.

Fascinating. So it's more like guys can get horny at any point and its much easier for them to pursue sex on a whim, where as for women its like once in a blue moon thing.

I imagine this can create some sexual frustrations among people.

>he doesn't rape horny boys with his butt
>he doesn't laugh at them and ask if they aren't gay, why do they have an erection? (a purely physical reaction based on blood pressure)

Finally found it.
[Sabusuka] AIR-H! Ch. 1-4, 7 [English] [SaHa]
[サブスカ] えあエッチ! 第1-4、7話 [英訳]

everyone looks ugly in bob's burger style, it's difficult do decipher who actually is suppose to be ugly or not
merely being plain with a weird voice and personality would be enough for boys to not ask her out

Well no thats not the right angle to look at it. Couples in relationships can experience consistent and regular sex drives and desires towards each other. Probs a biological drive to have babies and stuff as the origin regardless of their intent as individuals.

But for the unattached, single female? Ehhhh, again itll vary by the individual but as for just waking up horny without the prospect of a hormone cycle influencing it? I dont personally know what would drive that sexual desire beyond the psychological, which is inherent to female sexual desire. Through interviews and studies and stuff we see them less likely to be impulsive sexually when theyre on their own and stuff. Amusingly Gay makes were the most impulsive, sexually driven individuals with respect to straight males. Straight males were the same towards straight females (so like a third of a gay guy or something I dunno) I dont have my notes but I dont feel that lesbian couples matched that of gay males but Id guess mayyyyybe a smidge more than straights?

How the job?
Im thinking about being a teacher

My nigga

Who cares about her when her sister is 100 times better?

When you hit puberty you'll understand