I'd main Mojo Jojo or Zim

Can I fuck gwen?

>He doesn't mainCrocker
how to spot the newfags

Mandy is clearly top tier idiots, cmon

>Live action show characters over anyone from Avatar
>No Samurai Jack
This rooster is shit.
Also what about a Disney rooster. What would it be like?
-Kim Possible
-Phineas & Ferb
-Buzz Lightyear
-Darkwing Duck
-Dave the Barbarian
-TJ
-Grunkle Stan
-Wander
-Lord Hater
-Star Butterfly
-Randy Cunningham

>Cree before the delightful children

Good taste famalam, i like him even though i usually prefer zoners, but they don't do it for me in this game, XJ-9 is okay but too straightforward, so i go for him.

Yeah. The roster from Ultimate CN vs Nickelodeon 3 was miles better than this meme pandering shit.

>3 KND reps
>Fucking Henry Danger
>Helga for some reason
Garbage

Megan

Just wait for the DLC, leaks say the reason no Avatar was in is because they gonna have a reworked Korra as a DLC who hybridizes the ones from the previous games since there was some backlash over TOO MUCH AVATAR in Ultimate 3.

And it was right, seriously, 8 fucking reps was too much.

>Has more supers than any other characters
>Armour out of her ass
>Is a completely broken fuck in the gamesphere version

R E M O V E M E G A N
E
M
O
V
E

M
E
G
A
N

She basically gets hard countered by Helga though unless the Megan is really good due the grab, a shame Helga is D-Tier even with that in account though.

>Otis vs Bugs
>Not Otis vs Dr.Pig

So why id Otis had an udder if he's a male?

>megan main
>mfw overpowered passives
>mfw dat special dialog with sam
>mfw josh appears and uses the gamesphere against the opponent
Really hope they don't nerf that one.

>main ed
>unlock retard strength
>pebble in shoe perk
>4th wall break cheats
>become literal god

>Expected to main Catdog
>Ended up a Plankton main

Yeah he's underpowered but he's surprisingly fun once you figure out his stuff.

THATS IT
IM GETTIN ME MALLET

>lowest HP in the game
>takes 30% more damage from hero types
lol Plankton mains.

>rolf main
>beta bronze players complain about rolf's regen and stamina
>nerfed to shit, literally unplayable

now i have to pick a new main.

>Hasn't learned how to dodge
And that's why you aren't a Plankton main.

>Dodge Main
I bet you use Maximum Overdrive life a faggot too.

I can't believe they nerfed Ben 10,000. Just because casuals couldn't handle Cannonbolt roll-spamming.

>tfw maining Henry
>tfw winning because no one ever uses him so no one knows how to counter him

>No Hanna-Barbara or MGM characters for CN
>All this newfag shit like steven dykeverse
>No Nigel Thornberry
>Live action Nick shit

I can understand leaving out Droopy though, he's way too OP.

He was a one-trick pony anyways.
>10000 aliens
>none of them is useful

>Patrick relegated to the first DLC pack
God damn are they lucky i found someone else to play in the first season, so i wouldn't have gotten this game to begin with.

Plankton's gotta use something to counter the power of Rock and Roll even if it doesn't work.

Pleb. Of course more choice comes with a decrease in power per choice; choice is power. If there was no trade-off for more options then there'd be no reason to play anyone else. Learn2hotswap.

>so many choices
>players still can't find one that's half useful in upper tiers
Bet you're mad Gwen is actually useful against the meta.

>10,000 aliens to choose from
>Everyone just plays the same three
Waste of effort.

mordecai

>Be me
>Be retro fag
>Go see new lineup on Sup Forums
>Get mad
>Post about how they don't put in prime and excellent characters anymore
>Hug my Snagglepuss pillow for comfort as I school those Sup Forumstards on what a real man's game is
>Throw a few more darts at my Steven Universe dartboard
>Play original Nick vs Cartoon Network on PS1
>*It's Cartooin Network, not CN you newfags
>Blow my load to the sound of Grape Ape getting smashed with an overpowered combo kick chain from Rocco
>Decide to take a nap in my Rugrats Print bed sheets
>Kiss my Numbah 1 Alarm Clock goodnight and set it to 5pm
>Sleep like a baby knowing that my tastes are superior to all the cucked tumblr newfags.

Well it is now that they nerfed the exit transition from 8 frames to 11. What's the point of learning 10,000 different characters (realistically more like 200) if it only gets you to be less versatile than Bugs main?

>only Blossom
>No Buttercup
>only Bubbles is getting added as DLC and it's the 2016 version

>not using Eustice equipped with his mallet

That's what you get when Goldman is involved with the project.
>blossom referencing jared shapiro all the time
>blossom's lvl 3 summons a muscular jard who plows the opponent with his hips

Should have Replace The Dangers fucks with Mikey from Kappa Mikey

How do you have a Disney roster without at least Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Pete? I know that seems like over-repping the core mascots but Mickey is essential, Donald can rep Ducktales, Goofy reps Goof Troop, and Pete adds a much-needed villain.

Maining Mandy for now but hanging out for the DLC when Wile E.Coyote gets added

Sam

Any tips? I can't seem to get the hang of her.

>Playing against Steven
>Keep getting caught in his crying and shield attacks.
Kill me now Sup Forums

Just use Eustace's support, it completely wrecks Steven's shit.

Is Eustace still useful of I'm maiming Courage?

>Based on mage
>God tier
Powerpuff Girls, Timmy (with his Fairy Off Parents), Danny Phantom, and especially Grim due to their lack of limitations and/or high abilities.
>A tier
Mojo Jojo, Invader Zim, Dexter, Mandark, Jimmy Neutron, Jenny-XJ9, and Ben 10 due to either higher stats or major bonus abilities that drastically boost up their ranking
>B tier
Steven Universe, Plankton, Gwen (is a witch with spells),
>C tier
Mandy, Gumball, SpongeBob (very resilient with a rapid healing factor, but overall weak and dumb), CNKND, TMNTs (very agile, professionally trained, armored)
>D tier
Bugs Bunny (clever and full of tricks), Daffy (gets insane), Otis (a large brawny bull, but with no horns), Rolf, Edd
>E tier
CatDog, Courage the cowardly dog, Eustace Bagge (courage's owner), both angry beavers, Mordecai
>F tier
All liveaction characters.

>tiering by canonical powerlevels instead of in game mechanics
Someone get this hothead outta here.

Ingame mechanics would obviously be based on their known abilities. Otherwise it would be a shifty generic fighter without the genuine care or respect for the properties.

Yet without Finn and Jake? The faces of the 2010-2015 renaissance of CN actually getting back to making genuinely good and original animated projects...

Surely they deserve a spot more than the liveaction characters.

If included (as they should be), Finn and Jake would be B-tier.

>Yet without Finn and Jake? The faces of the 2010-2015 renaissance of CN actually getting back to making genuinely good and original animated projects...

calm down ATFAG, finn, jake and the ice king are in the upcoming winter DLC

>Ed is on the list
>Ed > everyone else.
>Mandy's nerf ability has no effect on retards/idiots
>has the monster costume super AND the pebble in shoe super
>pardon me, miss!

Yeah because vs games characters' usability depends entirely in their canon abilities, right?

Go away fagboy.

>no ren and stimpy

oh cmon.

Like Marvel vs Capcom 2 was so accurate with Cable Storm Sent Mags with a side of Doom/Strider assist or Marvel 3 with Wesker/Virgil outclassing almost everyone else depending on if you're on vanilla or Ultimate.

Not necessarily, but not unlikely either. Some characters would simply be better than others and likely harder to unlock as a result. This is just a realistic idea as to how the characters may likely be ranked ingame.

That game just so happen to be garbage...

See Happens in every vs game. You're just arguing for the sake of it.

I did. It just so happen to be garbage...

M A N D A R K

The overall, and your personal perception of the quality of that game doesn't effect the fact that you're still wrong.

Name a more broken special move.
You can't

Anyone would be a fool not to pick Ben 10k

>OHKO
>guard breaks
What were they thinking?
Oh wait...
>slow
>inaccurate as hell
>easily dodgeable
Jimmy mains are pitiful.

I can't decide if Mandark having to move and attack in beat with his "ha-haha, ha-haha-haha" in order to charge his ult is a shitty gimmick or a nxtlvl concept.

This might not count anymore due to recent events. But what about this guy

Well no, MvsC2 certainly wasn't garbage. It's fun at a casual level and the people who really get into it stuck with it for like a decade during the great fighting game draught of the 2000s, so....not really.

Marvel 3 fucked up with X-factor but made up for it with a roster that ended up to be almost as large as Marvel 2 with more variety (i.e. there wasn't five shotos on Capcom side alone like with Ryu, Ken, Gouki, Dan, and Sakura)

>Excluding S5, or at least Jack post sword retrieval (back to normal Jack)
>B tier
His multi arts skill, fast reflexes, high jumps, and godly blessed sword boosts him up. But without his sword, he is ultimately a mortal human trying to avoid death.
youtube.com/watch?v=EHR9Rj_Sbvc

He might find a clever way to compensate, but dropping his sword dramatically reduces his survivability.

zim main here how do i counter bees?

Are you using the pig system or trying to use GIR assists mostly?

GIR assist's but i occasional dabble in the pig system

a skilled megan can beat any helga

this

It should be obvious
youtu.be/CamPXxfl7Lw

I tried pitting Jenny against DIO in Mugen one time.

Needless to say, robots just cant kill Stand users.

Damn right
You kinda just made think of something bullshit-crazy...
>Lex Luthor and DIO team up to kill superman, of course involving a bunch of kryptonite knives, and also having to deal with at least a couple Justice Leaguers
Who else would buy that comic for a solid price?

Justice League vs. Stardust Crusaders. ...Assuming this comic would take place in 1989.

Hell yes Id buy that.

>follow up run: Nu52 vs Stone Ocean
>Flash trying to out-speed Pucci

You ain't playin if you don't main my boy Rolf.

You cant

I tried that with Otis and He got a lot of Bees on him

>no Avatar characters
>no Lincoln with sibling assists
>no powdered toast man
>no Drake/Josh or Kenan/Kel ala ice climbers
>no Pickboy

Also, fuck Sakurai for deconfirming Olmec, he totally could have worked as a fighter. And don't even get me started on the CN side.

Anyone figure out where Dr Pig is? There's no point in playing as Otis if you aren't pitting him against his cosmic fucking rival. Is there a special code or what?

Not much on loud hose but the rest is a good point. I mean no fucking pickboy? Not even stick stickley

Oh shit you're right.

Currently playing as EVERY CHARACTER at once, using the Infinity Channel hack, morphs their models together and uses their different attacks at random (pressing A might make you squirt Otis' milk, or make you do a Daggett chew attack, etc). It lags the game but not in a game stopper way. It's fucking amazing.

If you're on a PC, type A T A C S I I F E N O T O when the menu starts loading, yes capslock has to be on, no don't press space between them, that's just for effect. It's difficult even when staring at the code because the menu loads in like 5 seconds, if not less sometimes.

Oh yea, you Crockerfags are so elite by spamming 'FAIRY GODPARENTS' to all hell.

>Live action shitters
>3 KND reps
>No Mac and Bloo
Shit game, I'll wait for Ultimate

Bugs is the "no shit" answer, but I want Rolf instead.

Off topic, but does anyone miss when Fairly Oddparents was new and enjoyable? I used to like watching it, and I always liked how Crocker was nuts, but surprisingly capable. Made it even better when he was the main villain of the first movie out of everyone.

FAIRY GODPARENTS

This is a terribly unbalanced roster