What reboots do you want?

What reboots do you want?

None.

Shows that weren't good the first time around.

There's no point to rebooting a show that was already good, because you have to work much harder to exceed the quality or it'll look bad by comparison.

Shows that did poorly, on the other hand, lend you a lot more freedom(less spergy fans to whine about how things were changed) and give another chance to an idea that might have been alright but was executed poorly.

We live in the era of the monkey's paw.

Nothing good can come of a reboot at present, and seldom good has come of reboots historically.

DuckTales was great and the reboot is also great

Dexter tried coming back, PPG tried coming back, and I'm pretty sure that I'm forgetting one more that tried and failed.

I don't want any reboot. If anything, I want a new series with a guest appearance or two from an old familiar character, but only if the creators are apart of the project.

You know, now I'm actually curious about a Dexter's Lab reboot. How will CN fuck up Dexter's Lab this current year. Would it be worse than the PPG reboot?

What is it with you faggots and wanting reboots? I'd rather not drag good shows through the mud

>wanting feminists and SJWs to ruin your childhood idols.
I got enough with Nu-PPG and the rushed samurai jack ending.

>Samurai Jack
>Reboot

Get that disappointment outta here.

I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm saying it's an uphill battle. A lot of shitty reboots have fallen by the wayside for every success.

It's more about an old cartoon on modern times, I know it's not a reboot.

>I don't want any reboot. If anything, I want a new series with a guest appearance or two from an old familiar character, but only if the creators are apart of the project.

This user gets it. I'd rather root for a new original series that pays homage to its influences/origins. I honestly don't mind revisits and one off specials as I personally think that the Rocko's Modern Life special shows quite a bit of promise, but I wouldn't want it back for a new, full series.

they'd screw this up!!! unless they let ME draw it, of course.

Dexter's Lab has been raped enough, between the horrendous shift in art and writing in later episodes to shit like Johnny Test and Jimmy Neutron. I don't want its corpse desecrated any more like the Powerpuff Girls.

none, let the dead rest

>2017 reboot
>DeeDee's Laboratory
>Dexter is now stupid and inept
>DeeDee is an odd shade of brown with black, nappy hair
>Eps has her scolding people for "denying climate change"
>Tries to be YAAA SCIENCE ROX! instead of just crazy shit
>Mandark no longer has a crush on DeeDee but instead is jealous of her accomplishments. Stereotypical alt-right fanboy
>Mom is no longer thicc and Dad has been replaced by a fat black butch lesbian
>End of Season 1 introduces a tall, beautiful black woman who's even smarter than DeeDee
>Season 2 onwards become Leila's laboratory

this

I would say ed edd n eddy but there too many clones running around how about fosters reboot or life and times of juniper lee

Fuck you.

>Mom is no longer thicc
I am literally fine with everything else, as long as this never, ever, neverever happens.

>Jimmy Neutron
>shit

Not Dexters lab. Please let Dexters Lab rest in peace.

Man I really hope that happens. That would be hilarious.

You forgot to remove the breasts, user

Oops. My bad man.

I'd like to see more reboots of old Hanna-Barbera shows in the style of Mystery Incorporated. Maybe take one of the lesser known ones and do something great with it.

I like this mentality. Another shot at the Wuzzles, minus the narrator and constantly rotating the cast, could work.

I want a reboot of clone high
where the government forces everyone to rewatch season 1 Mystery Science Theater 3000 style and ice everyone at the end again

None. Stop banking on notalgia and make new IPs.

There was not enough surgery in the show

The problem is new IPs like Steven Universe and Rick and Morty are garbage

why does she have a clown nose?

I don't know why I just do

Because I wanted to add in tumblr nose

>It's garbage because I don't like it

Piss off Christina Miller

fpbp

Only if it's done right. Germain back on the show, no Dil or Kimi, AGU never happening, coffee shop gone, and the voices going back to their pre-movie state. (most likely never gonna happen, if it comes back, they will add a 7th baby and make everything even more intolerable than the post-2nd movie era)

Not this, that's for damn sure

Pirates of Dark Water, so it can finish

I agree I like this attitude as well

It would be even more relevant.

>Pirates of Dark Water
They really ought to do this... All the main voice actors are still alive. Nobody can do Ioz like Hector Elizondo.

I'd be up for a continuation rather than a reboot though. Trying to keep the art-style as close as possible to the original since it was gorgeous.

Cow and chicken

It's just been too long for a continuation unless you stick it on Boomerang or something

Might as well just have Marvel make a Cap/Hulk/Thor sitcom

Space Ghost animated films.
More serious toned then the original, go for the feel & style of the 2005 Dc comic series. Have it be moody & mysterious.

I miss painted backgrounds so fucking much.

Do you know Dee Dee's African-American friend Mee Mee?

How about original content instead? Oh wait, Sup Forums hates that.

Look at this from GITS Stand Alone Complex (02-05)
Why in the fuck can't Dc's home grown animated films do stuff like this?

These

Shows that were actually good will just get ruined by being brought back. Find some piece of trash and revive it, the only way to go is up.

Damn I never realized Mrs Keen got dem hips I thought she was always just an orange blob

Disney is busy trying to bank on their old movies.
They're on the next level of wasting money.

>not space ghost coast to coast reboot mocking all of the late night comedy talk show conventions he started that were carried on by others

>Why in the fuck can't Dc's home grown animated films do stuff like this?
Animation in America is expensive because people actually get well paid, companies just can't afford detailed backgrounds and animation because it would become too expensive, and they would not earn money; in Japan animators don't get paid enough, they just don't get a fair amount of money for their work, so animation becomes cheap on japan, thats why they can afford such detailed background and artists. The Sleeping Beauty is Disneys most detailed work of animation, the backgrounds are just gorgeous, but despite the fact that the movie was successful on the box office they actually lost money, and Disney never made such a detailed work anymore.

PPG was always an on the nose feminist cartoon; only a fool could not see it. The problem is neither feminism nor social justice, but the lack of genuine care for an old classic; cash grab entirely to profit off the brand

It's nothing new and has been done to other classics like Tom and Jerry, Loony Toons, Scooby Doo, and even fucking Ben 10.