Should children be taught gun safety in schools?

Should children be taught gun safety in schools?

They used to decades ago

Might as well, they aren't learning anything else

it's best taught at home

Should be, but they can't since most schools are filled with spics and blacks now.

muh 550

The had an outdoors elective I took in high school in the late 90s, it included hunter's safety, building a fly fishing rod from blanks, outdoor survival, and all kinds of other innawoods shit. I believe they still have the class at the high school I went to, I'm not sure if the curriculum for it has changed though. Of course, this is also in Idaho, so it's a big part of the lifestyle here.

dear lord that posture is aweful.

Shitty cheek welds, chicken wings, and neck craning since the stock is shouldered too low, sometimes it's best to get instruction from someone who knows what the hell they're doing so it doesn't ingrain bad habits that are hard to correct later, but, at least the father is doing something to teach them that firearms are a tool, not to be feared, but treated with great respect.

>children all have leverguns
>grown man using a 10/22

No, you should teach them properly at home and or take them to an instructor.

>do you want a bunch of shitty leftist faggots teaching your children how not to use a gun?

No

THE

2ND

A

Yes.

Not with all the Tyrones and Guadalupes in schools now. They'll probably shoot rival gang members in their class.

Why not

Better than gender studies, multiculti education, toleration courses, hate speech educations etc... This scum should be cut away from state budgets.

Yes.

Wish I wasn't so fucking poor so I could get something better than an SKS. 7.62 is okay but there is better.

Nj here.... this!

Wait you are onto something.

Tell all whites to stay home that day.
Half brown population gone

Schools are cancer.

I don't know. I do know that's not going to happen near me.

But does anyone know how I find a good gun safety class for kids?

Nah, just teach them to throw canned food at enemies

anyone has that cap?

only white children should and can be trusted with guns.

Why not?

Liberals cry about kids shooting themselves with daddy's gun, so let's teach kids how to use them. They can now protect themselves and their home.

Yeah, I think the NRA used to work with schools back in the day teaching firearm safety, but you can't do that no more.

They'd never teach that in school, because that would be actual helpful information. Just like personal finance.

School nowadays is just daycare, with a little bit of reading, writing, and liberal brainwashing thrown in.

Yeah, they should. A lot of liberal retards don't teach their kids about guns and they risk their lives in doing so.

i think they used to teach it in the UK schools when i was there, like a cadet force program, can't remember specifics

she's so adorable!!!

ehhh it didn't workout in northern ireland

guns are the great equalizer, if only a few people have guns then nobody is equal.

very neat, saved.

Just the basics and terminology in my agriculture department back in high school. Our class got our first try on obtaining hunting license thanks to it.

>That girl's posture.

Right on.

Leaning back is usually due to weak stature.
If the gun feels heavy you are inclined to lean back in order to hold it steady.
Its a classic way of telling that you are too weak for that gun.
Same goes for leaning forwards and increasing firerate to reduce felt weight. Being too hasty is also a dead giveaway you are too weak.

Leaning back is however viable for muzzleloaders which need longer barrels due to slower powderburn and most famously kentucky patterns were designed to be ergonomic while leaning back.

Where I grew up every kid including the girls got a bb gun in 1st or 2nd grade and we're taught the basics at a very young age. Most of us ended up getting a 22. Around age 10 and were taught even further. Gun culture is pretty big here in Georgia. However those who are raised in the heart of Atlanta rarely get the opportunity to do such as a child. I'd say yes, regardless of where you grow up, but a lot of us are already knowledgeable to some extent.

talk about bad parenting!

teach the kids from a bench first so they learn the basics while fully supported

No imagine all the school shootings those white kids would do

On the flipside, do you want jamal to learn how to use a gun early?

Consider your average teacher and the fact that most of them are female in the early grades. Do you really want them to teach gun safety?

Kids should be taught by their father. Too bad so many don't have one.

>Georgia
>Atlanta
trigerred

No guns should be classed with sex, as things that should be taught at home, or at least outside of school.

Yes because gun discipline. Most young black deaths involving firearms is a result of foolishness. Any black child with proper training should see how retarded thugs are with gang culture discipline.

No, but men should be taught gun safety (among other things) in mandatory military service.

our georgia is better, so we get to keep the name.

you should pick something more fitting like turkslavakia

nice b8 m8
btw
>turk
>slovakia
???

Sorry other Georgian, we like to pretend Atlanta doesn't exist also.

I feel safe now with these minutemen

It is not even a good environment to teach gun safety. You simply cannot take a classroom of twenty children and hand out guns with one or two supervisors. When dealing with guns you and non-knowledgeable children you want a very high ratio of supervisors to children.

>Any black child with proper training should see how retarded thugs are with gang culture discipline
I don't think you understand just how deeply ingrained niggers are with the whole "the white man taught me how to do it properly so I'm going to do it the exact opposite way" thing.

Those are Red Ryder bb guns you moron.

you look like half breeds of the turks and slavs, both shitskins but the slav side of you makes you think you're white.

Stop the Jewish influence of 'black culture' the shit will die down

Fully armed soldiers at school entrances for exposure.

>slav
>turk
>georgian

the only country that conquered us was mongolia for 80 years learn history.
neither race is prominent here every race is mixed georgia survived because of immigration policy, letting otehr nations such as armenians albanians(azeris) greeks and northern caucasians live with us but fight with us as well. there was turkic migration too but not turkish. turks were getting fucked u goddamn madafaka

>look like

>are

It's ok that you don't know how to read.