Knock it off

You guys do realize that you are only hurting Trump with this "Spirit Cooking" shit, right? It makes Trump supporters look like crazy conspiracy theorists by getting this shit trending on Twitter.

Now journalists will spend the last few days of the election writing articles about how Trump supporters are retards who believe in human sacrifice and the occult, and you'll scare off normies that we need to vote.

You look like the Satanic Panic idiots of the 80's who used to freak out about Dungeons and Dragons and Metal Music being a tool of the devil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZvp2ArR_pA&list=PLUSRfoOcUe4asAAxnMAaK_BUhpup_0xJ_&index=21
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Odds are you guys are being played and this shit is purposely being pushed by CTR to get the Alex Jones's of the world riled up and give the press something to distract from the FBI investigation in the last leg of the race.

This is exactly what the campaign needs to swing utah

.02 deposited, thanks for correcting the record

And black voters.

They hate this shit.

Actually pretty much everyone except centrist atheists hate this shit.

I'm not full blown atheist but I realize it's just rich morons with really fucked up hobbies and delusions of grandeur, but I'm smart enough to know most people are abhorred.

It's odd, I feared Trump might lose his recent upward streak by tweeting something retarded that will trigger the undecideds again
But in the end, he is being brought down by the very thing that made him rise - spergy autists.
You just couldn't hold out for 4 more days before commencing operation "full retard", couldn't you.

>Odds are you guys are being played and this shit is purposely being pushed by CTR

No shit. "Point to the ridiculous / silly shit in Wikileaks to discredit it" is part of their general "it's fucking nothing" strategy.

Yup

>a conspiracy theory to obfuscate another conspiracy theory

jesus

Then take it to Utah. Mormons don't browse Sup Forums and plebbit, mostly millennial atheists do.

Classic Alinsky strategy. if you cannot deny or stop bad info getting out there, go over the top to the point where no one will buy it

Its on drudge.

Honestly, it's hilarious that rational people now have to include smearing pigs blood on walls as something that our state department has done on the weekend.

This is a fucking conspiracy theorist trope that we now have hard evidence for.

By hard evidence you mean a performance artist doing performance art in the 90s?

This "shit" is in podesta email.
WE didn't put it there.
At the very least, they are all connected to some end-of-rome type art shit.
The Dems need to be outed as not the party for the little people that they portray themselves to be. It's as simple as that.

>s-stop telling the truth guys
fuck off pedo

Trump already swung Utah. Polls yesterday have him up 12 points over McMullin who has been in freefall the last few days.

What's in the email?

There's like 8 threads in the catalog calling this bullshit.

CTR is in maximum damage control mode.

SPREAD IT

CTR is the one spreading it. on a very small offchance you're not ctr, use your fucking brain for once holy shit

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=QZvp2ArR_pA&list=PLUSRfoOcUe4asAAxnMAaK_BUhpup_0xJ_&index=21

Fall of Rome is right.
Hitler saw this happening when Jews were pushing degenerate shit into German culture.
It's always jews.
And it's happening to the Western world.
Jews control hollywood.
It's always the jews.
Jews control the news media.
It's always the jews.

Calling spirit cooking a satanic ritual is overreacting but the fact is it is some gross fucked up shit

It should be used, just don't go full alex jones with it

Then do it AFTER the election! You guys had four fucking days to not act like retards while Trump was winning and you couldn't help it.

Sorry for leddit link but this was retweeted by wikileaks themselves.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

tl;dr is Clinton supported a child sex trafficker who was caught and convicted by Haitian authorities. Also the whole thing about that island that Weiner goes to for sex parties.

UTAH ANONS GO OUT AND VOTE

You will notice that on r/thed the magic pedo satanists threads get 98% up boats while factual stuff gets 70%

This is all over the place, has nothing to do with Trump's campaign.

Nice try though.

In the 90s? Do you mean June 28, 2015?

Performance art or not, our state department went out of their way on a weekend to spread pigs blood on the wall. It's such a prevalent trope that people in the higher echelons of power are involved in occultism, it's almost something that I would fucking avoid like the plague if I were working for our FUCKING STATE DEPARTMENT.

>It makes Trump supporters look like crazy conspiracy theorists
Uh, okay. But the video doesn't make John Podesta look crazy for humoring such a freak show and wanting to have her in his home?

Then it shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

The woman herself confirmed its not art and its actually satanic rituals

There are videos of fucked up shit that happens at these rituals

Hillary's people invite her and host these rituals

Wheres the theory buddo it's fact lol

>Now journalists will spend the last few days of the election writing articles about how Trump supporters are retards who believe in human sacrifice and the occult, and you'll scare off normies that we need to vote.
>Journalists

Nobody is even blogging negatively about this because it's true

It came from wikileaks.

This has everything to do with the election.

Also this isn't /r/the_donald. It's a political discussion forum in general.

yeah no, drudge has it up now and everyone will learn just how deep the child fucking satanic death cult goes

Yes, the Democrats have been bought by the globalists who are influenced by Isreal. This isn't tinfoil. This is the realest shit ever

No by hard evidence they mean that a government official was privately emailing that said """"""artist"""""" and asked them to come over so they could perform the ritual in private. And yes it is a ritual, it's not performance art if you're not performing for anyone, the artist herself confirmed this.

Yup

>Hillarys campaign manager was invited to some edgy modern art exhibit with world famous edgy artist
>This not only reflects strongly on him but someone also on Clinton enough for anyone to give a shit
No, user. No, let it go.

CTR is in full panic damage control mode. You know they're going to sacrifice your nerd virgin ass to Moloch, right?

No it doesn't. He doesn't need this shit to win, in fact he was doing great before this psyop appeared

The spirit "cook" literally said in an ama on reddit that when she does this shit in private it's not for artistic purposes

Nice try tho shill, hope the semen and menstrual blood tastes good

And Hispanics don't take too kindly to satanism either.

THIS. We are being brigaded by Reddit and they are pushing the conspiracy theories to try and discredit Trump supporters. Don't fall for this bullshit

I hear you, and kind of agree.
But again, it's out there already.
Hell, even wikileaks tweeted something about it.
How do you suggest we put this evil genie back in its bottle, user?

Besides, it's probably all true. Shit like this has been going on since the dawn of civilization. Only the internet has finally been able to remove the veil.

DOWN WITH MCMUFFIN

What shit? What sort of a retarded leap in logic did you make from edgy painting with pig blood to child rape and murder by the Clintons?

'Spirit Cooking' is exactly the type of thing that turns women off to HRC in a way that nothing else could.

Debate a woman and prove to her with logic that Trump's policies would benefit her and America far more than HRC's. She's not convinced.

Tell her of HRC's vast and numerous crimes, and explain to her with logic that Trump saying mean things is nothing in comparison. The woman is still unsure.

Show to her evidence of HRC's camp engaging in twisted satanic rituals involving the rape/murder of children and animals and her imagination will run wild. 'Spirit Cooking' will convince more females to vote against HRC than anything else could.

How does the fucked up content of emails proven to real discredit wikileaks

You do realize you're totally wrong, right?

This has all the salacious details to go viral and spread by word of mouth. It's gonna drive rural and religious vote further for Trump, while suppressing Catholic turnout for Hillary.

I totally get where you're coming from, but it was the christians who freaked out about that stuff in the 80s. Those same people got Reagan elected twice.

I didn't say anything about child rape you mongo cunt

Literally nothing has changed you pseudo-German fuck, stop telling Americans about their own politics.

0.02 CENTS DEPOSITED, THANKS FOR YOU POST

Trump said he's more pro-Jewish than Hillary. And he always says what he's thinking, a real straight shooter.

Browns love occultist shit and despise the pearl-clutching US republican Christians
This won't convince Pedro to not vote for someone who promises his family amnesty and free shit . Only the reality of Pedro's salary being driven down by even more Pedros will.

>psyop

You're a fucking retard. Read the leddit link I posted to you

The child rape accusations are completely separate from this case, and can't hold water from a rational standpoint. Stop conflating these two completely different things.

This board has gone full /x/ over the last 48 hours and it is nothing but the final shill.

Even if true, absolutely nothing will be discovered what will be accepted enough to influence the election. Nothing.

Meanwhile, efforts to find actual dynamite on Benghazi, the email deletion and intent are being derailed by this Satanic cult-tier horseshit.

Anons in one of the Podesta threads yesterday or before discovered proof of intent to delete the emails in the wikileaks dump. About that time, all this pedo/pizza shit was spammed everywhere.

Seconds on the clock. Ball dropped. No-one to blame but yourselves.

This.

Tell a woman she received 103948203948 billion dollars from ISIS themselves and it won't matter.

Show her some HRC pedophilia coverup and you got yourself a Trump voter.

Holy shit, you have no idea how religious the majority of brown people are. For real, stop talking about the US like you know what's going on, stick to your hamlet.

I really hope that guy has some nasty std's and infects all those edgy faggots.

The OP is right, all threads need to concentrate on real stuff, leave the witch hunt til after the election

GET IN HERE!!!

Be a hero, link the podesta thread.

yep, the Trump tapes were really the most hurtful thing for his chances. This so far has been the only thing that could sway women votes back in his favor

Yet it's women who tend to be Abramovics fans. Gtfo out with this shit

Also, notice this shit is trending #1 on twitter when every other anti-Hillary hashtag gets buried right away. It's cause they know it damages Trump

Yet

This kind of thing will absolutely drive the black vote away. They don't fuck around with occult shit.

>It makes Trump supporters look like crazy conspiracy theorists by getting this shit trending on Twitter.
>Now journalists will spend the last few days of the election writing articles about how Trump supporters are retards who believe in human sacrifice and the occult, and you'll scare off normies that we need to vote.

Corrected:
>Trump supporters are crazy conspiracy theorists getting this shit trending on Twitter.

>Now journalists know Trump supporters are retards who believe in human sacrifice and the occult, and you've scared off normies that we need to vote.

Thanks again, poltards.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
ig

If only Trump was a politician with executive power in 2011 like someone else you might have heard of

Nothing stopped you from looking into those threads yourself, dumbshit.

Fuck off CTR. An entire board shat up by a forced meme within hours is enough to tip me off

nice try shill

most Murcan voters are emotional thinkers, they're going to look at spirt cooking and be really creeped out by Clinton

fuck google

Reminder that CTR is deliberately trying to discourage looking into these emails.

Not an argument

Still waiting senpai. I mean, or not, but don't complain.

People still care about kids being sexually abused and killed. Don't knock it off. I saw the email refrencing names.

look at the shill and laugh

Thanks for correcting the record.

Again, nobody stopped you from looking into the "actual facts" of the leaks yourself, dumbshit.

If you care so much, dig into them. If you think that there is something of greater importance in the leaks, you can go search for them yourself.
Stop whining that people aren't doing shit you yourself aren't willing to do.

No it makes him look like a refined intellectual indulging a famous artist who was already famous for doing this shit for decades. An artist mostly supported by women btw

if anything, it makes those involved look like crazy cultist nutjobs

Not art in private.

>Clinton and friends secretly take over Wikileaks
>they use it to precisely disseminate a false conspiracy theory
>astroturfed Twitter traffic on top of this
>all in order to discredit Sup Forums
>they managed to pull this off when all their previous Sup Forums campaigns were failures

This still isn't adding up to me.

Can't tell if this Austrian is a dedicated troll or just dumb.

>Israellin shillin

>artist

You keep using this word

Religious =/=â„¢evangelicals you mongoloid

Occultism runs deep among all non-Western Christianity

Hurrr let's pretend she's not known as a famous artist doing creepy bizarre shit. If i wish for it hard enough and use it in a pro Trump argument it will come true.

>it makes him look like a refined intellectual
No it doesn't

See

Thank you for correcting the record...

This means it is really hurting her and that it must be tweeted like crazy.

this

so true thanks for the real words senpai

>Normies look into Wikileaks and the alt right sphere after FBI picks up a lead
>Trump up in all pols, people start taking him seriously
>altright sphere: hurrrdurr Hillary is eating and raping children after bathing in their blood
>this is totally legit we will prove it in the 4 days left until the fucking election

The trademark comes after the word, you fucking git. And no, you're a fucking idiot if you think blacks and Hispanics in the states like occult shit.

Yes it does. Not to you but to women who tend to be her fans