Red pill about showers

The truth is: Government wants to poison you. They want to make you docile, weak and full of strange rashes so you can buy their lotions etc. They ruin you beyond any degree.

Don´t care is it the fluoride or chloride in the water, it is more than likely that the water you use is laced with chemicals.

DO NOT FUCKING WASH YOURSELF WITH IT. All my skin problems have gone.

I only use sauna these days, 30 minutes when all the dirty sweat is off, you are left with quite pure and natural fluidic essence of your skin. I proceed to use natural soap throughoutly and dry myself. I smell good after. All my rashes have gone, penis is bigger and I feel better.

Water is life. Water is your essence. Drink only spring water. I guarantee you all will feel better. Use only sauna if possible, you sweat out the toxins too. Stay safe user

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im not rich and cant afford things like that

You can afford sauna user, bet there are public saunas in your citys if your home does not have one

So we have to stink like the frogs?

>soapbar
What are you supposed to use in hair? As far as I remember I've just shower gel'd myself. Worked aight.

I'm on a well, you dumb chink.

The bacteria in your skin smells shit. If you go like 1 hour sauna session there is no way you got any smell left, you essentially just sweat out water and some minerals and wash yourself with soap and pure, non-smelly sauna pure sweat

Paranoid schizophrenia case #1

>What are you supposed to use in hair?
baking soda + soap

Buy a shampoo bar. Try to find a local brand or make it yourself. If you can't, JR Liggett's from the US is good, as is Auromere from India.

Just don't shower too much user it's not fuckin rocket science

>sauna's don't use the city water
Yea sure

i live in a fucking sauna
shower every day for past 38 years
none of that shit you go on about
I think maybe if you fucked fewer raindeer you would do better

THE CHEMICALS IN THE WATER ARE MAKING THE FROGS GAY

Men aren't supposed to have long hair. Shave it, faggot.

>tfw everything you eat, drink or touch is poison

Pekka saatana! Go to sleep

Ready for another water related red pill?

Cold water works fucking miracles, use it instead of hot water when you bathe

>Taking cold showers instead of hot showers provides surprising health benefits — from burning fat to depression relief — for our skin and body.
>Increases Alertness
>Refines Hair and Skin
>Improves Immunity and Circulation
>Stimulates Weight Loss
>Speeds Up Muscle Soreness and Recovery
>Eases Stress
>Relieves Depression

lost it at "penis is bigger"

I don't have long hair and shaving your hair is what slaves do. So fuck off porkkike

>OMG DON'T GET WATER ON YOUR SKIN
>dehydrates in Sauna
>drinks tap water

Lold because you are correct. Op, what style of aluminium hat do you wear and, did you know the government has already tampered with the chemical composition of foil so they can electronically brainwash you with muslamic rays?

Just shower in cold water for 2 minutes everyday

Use only water to clean your hair in the shower. It will look like shit for 1-2 weeks, then look normal. You'll need to brush it with boar bristle brush to keep it looking good.

I haven't let soap or shampoo touch my head in over a year and there is no difference except my face doesn't feel dry all day and my hair isn't as crisp.

I might be a slave, but at least I can enjoy all the bacon I want, faggot.

>This is why i dont take showers.

>Who cares if women think i smell? I dont need to reproduce to continue the white race, TRUMP will do it for me.

>That doesnt make me a cuck, i swear

>TRUMP 2016

Water.

You must fucking stink like shit mate. Good job you don't leave your house much although I suppose the overwhelming aroma of rotten cheese from your sharted trousers out-stinks your mouldy hair ... how the fuck do you even live with being such a repulsive stinkie person?

>Drink only spring water
You mean the water that's produced by companies like Coca Cola, PepsiCo, and Nestle?

ffs
Sup Forums is dead
so much of this stupid hot air
its like a sleeping pill
but too annoying to put you to sleep

do you know what schizo is? you´re delusional there´s nothing conspiracy going on, you just need mental health care

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

soap´s not the problem, goverment´s not after you, electional candidates dont run secret satanic groups. you´re just permanently fucked in the head and in no touch with reality

Why do finns have so many saunas? I wish I had one in my back garden. I can see why you like them.

Satan loves his bacon

I hope you realise that the study you're probably basing this post off was incredibly flawed, and applicable only to people living in sterile environments?
Showering even repeatedly a day is perfectly fine for anyone that spends time outside

>electional candidates dont run secret satanic groups.
haha yeah right

Nice try.

You should try fish once in a while, might help out on your general pigfaces, porkie. All you have to do to speak danish is get on all 4 and oink.
>rub soapbar on head xD

>penis is bigger

it was believable until this

nice try though

>Penis bigger
Lol got me until there

I've never been much for washing myself. Today was my first shower in 5 days.

Surprisingly i've always gotten a lot of attention from women.

Maybe i have the oddball, black sheep thing who smells thing going for me.

>using soap

Iceland is where it's at. (Or is it Greenland?) Natural hot springs to swim in then get out and frolic naked in the snow whilst praising a pagan deity eating raw dead red reindeer meat.
Meanwhile I'm eating beans on toast and dodging icy rain puddles

Wait, do Finns actually have personal saunas in their homes? What the fuck I thought that shit was just a meme. You fuckers have a problem. Why don't you just kill yourself and simmer in Hell for all eternity if you guys love that shit so much.

I use well water. get pressured every year to switch to city water. they even offered to pay for running city water....

they really want you to get your dose of fluoride

>your scalp and face get body odor the same amount as your armpits, ass and crotch.

You still wash your body normally, Mr. Shampoo Merchant.