I'd like to formally welcome Canada to the Cuck Club

I'd like to formally welcome Canada to the Cuck Club

OH KEKNADA

They've been doing that for years, fuck em

genocide incoming

I'm used to it now.
Probably gonna shoot a couple ragheads and then shoot myself one of these days tbqhfamalam

WALL ON US-CANADIAN BORDER WHEN??

>be me
>polite
>educated
>share the same values of the north american population
now if i try to enter canada they'll block me for sure

Why have they done this to us?

>no houses
>everything is expensive
>taxed to hell and back
>no jobs other than minimum wage
>multiculturalism is state enforced

It never ends

Immigrants, not refugees you fucking clowns. Aka European immigrants who are fleeing their failing countries.

CANADA WILL BECOME THE NEW ARYIAN SUPERPOWER

canada needs immigrants. They got tons of land russia could easilt invade, especially when climate change opens up the shipping lanes.

Canada has no choice but to try to increase it's numbers. Same thing in the US.

India and china have a billion people each. If you odn't grow, you'll be dead sooner.

not so fast.

They will literally all come to the Greater Toronto area. FUCK OFF WE ARE FULLLL.

soon.

we brothers now :^)

We have tons of land, but most of it is frozen wasteland nobody wants to live on. The nice parts of Canada are fucking packed, lad.

Just goes to show that the bureaucrats only listen to Toronto upper class slime and not the working Canadian.

It doesn't matter because we keep voting in the most cucked politicians we can find.

>They got tons of land

This fucking shit again. There is literally only two real cities Immigrants can find work in and that's Toronto and Vancouver. "Muh plenty of room" Immigrants aren't moving to Iqaluit. Immigration doesn't work that way.

Oh no, that sucks. Seriously though, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Why tho?

pls annex us Trump!

Wow such a massive difference. Definately matters.

USA Citizens: Be advised they will go to USA as soon as possible.

Immigrants can actually get a greencard faster to the USA if they do a couple years hard time in canada.

Build a wall.
Trudeau is a security threat to the USA

Because the average Canadian is an uninformed bleeding heart that wants to look good and get a pat on the back by his peers by voting in people that fuck everything up but claim the moral high ground.

The difference is that they take in hard working chinks that actually want to work and integrate into the society.

How do I convince my Canadian brothers to start an uprising?

This is what's actually funny, a bunch of Migrants settled in Scarborough went missing and turned up being caught just outside of New york. They all want to go down south.

Work yes, Integrate No.

FUCKING JEWS

KILL THEM ALL

Why would you need to disclose your political views, I vote for the most far right party every time and I don't tell anyone. I hang out with hippies and jews too so it's not like I live in my own kurucinfo echochamber either.

Integrate in the sense that they actually obey the low and accept the state.

>implying

300 k immigrants
-> a lot of graduate english
->a lot of graduate french
-> real family from syria
-> sikh
-> graduate chink

Free healthcare is literally the only advantage to living in Canada, and it's shit. Well, that and less dindus. But that isn't quickly changing.

Nice try Chang, turn the German proxy off you tuhao shit.

>obey the low and accept the state.
Alter. bist du nazi?

Because leftists like to ostracize and punish anyone who thinks differently. That's how they get people to get with the program.

we need that canadian wall now

>tfw people ask you if youre a refugee even though parents were born here too

Fuck off Chang, we're full of shitty new Chinese. Even the old Chinese immigrants hate your kind of filthy rubbish they escaped from.

Who the fuck calls themselves a triggered white nigger on Sup Forums? Turn your fucking proxy off, CIDF.

Did you mean mexican-canadian border?

>we need that canadian wall now

Seeing how your immigrant rate is MUCH worse than Canada's, I'd say Canadians would agree with you :^)

Our immigration is way more selective than yours, at least.
Mostly rich Chinks or brown people with tertiary education.

Just tell them "I'm not interested in politics" if they really push the subject that hard but I've never come across people who would press me into telling them my political views.

I would trade chinks for arabs any day.
Even the rare ones that actually have a degree are incompetent as fuck and cant even keep up with university students in their first year.

kek m8, get cucked

Use a bomb. Don't give them an excuse to push more gun control

They don't though. They pay lip service, just like they did back in China, but it's literally every man/woman/attack helicopter for themselves. Chinese are the most self-serving, backstabbing fuckers on earth. Problem is they're smart enough to get away with it.

They don't though, Chinese immigrants just commit huge amounts of white collar crime. A lot of them wait as long as they can without going to prison too pay backtaxes in Yuan so the Chinese have a legit operation here and many businesses owned by Chinese are straight up money launderers.

That's what you get for being a shitskin.
Sorry, bud.

I do say that, most others are brainwashed though.

do we need anymore proof that australia is still and forever will be the best country?

It doesn't matter who you vote for.

On this issue, there's no difference between the parties -- they ALL want mass global immigration.

We LITERALLY don't have a choice.

This

CSIS, NSA, CIA: Everything written on this board is satire, and is for humorous purposes only. Do not take anything written here as fact.

>Amerifags
>Ameriniggers
>Americucks
>Ameripussies
>Ameriwussies
>Amerisixtypercenters
>Ameribeaners
>Amerijews
>Ameriweaklings

MFW the traffic on the 401 in 10 years ;_;

Well I guess it's tough being an English speaking country. At least our great wall of language barrier blocks out a lot of brainwashing.

It's literally only 1% of our population, it's no big deal. Besides, I bet at least half of them will be well educated people.

Try taking a shower and take that stupid rag off your head you smelly shit.

>It's literally only 1% of our population

Yeah...in 2017 alone. What's next?

Selected immigrants, not 14 year old 30 year old refugee muds.

...1% of the pupulation in 2018?

killing 99% of bacteria leaves behind a more resistant 1% which will overgrow and become the dominant population.

Kill yourself Justin

Even ones that are effectively like Arabs?

Birth rates matter idiot. Compare second generation immigrants from 95 to now. Zero security and stifling competition for real Canadians.

Except it's all adult males, so counting out the women, children and elderly it's suddenly closer to the 10% of actual adult males.

You are now on a list.

Finance minister:

>pension expectations need to be lowered for boomers
>we have to have a serious talk about millennials expectations of their own pensions
>short-term jobs and quick turn-arounds to make kikes their profits will be the new norm
>unemployment will remain high and our economy sluggish
>but let's import a bunch of foreigners to kick start our economy

if anyone isn't sure yet: the liberal party fucking hates white canada and old stock canadians and wants to actively destroy it

you and I wish

canada is much more nativist than ANY ONE lets on, especially state propaganda

move out while you can. eastern ontario is all right/all white

I really don't think this is true outside the gta and the laurentian elite sphere of influence.

I think it's because we want to be helpful to others and want to assume the best in people.

We get taken advantage of by our politicians and immigrants, but we never learn our fucking lesson

hehe, got you! lol

That doesn't make any sense

Fucking hell can we get a terrorist attack already

That's probably what US thought in the sixties when they were well over 90 % white. Now they are 60 % white. Few decades and they're a minority. That's the lifetime of a single human. It took one lifetime to completely fuck up one of the best countries there is. But I guess it's not a big deal.

I'm sure it doesn't for you cucklord

So, is this my chance? Where do I apply?

>if anyone isn't sure yet: the liberal party fucking hates white canada and old stock canadians and wants to actively destroy it

Well aware.

Almost 50% of immigrants will leave to the USA or back home within their first 5 years of coming to canada.

Ban muslim immigration to USA from canada

only 300.000
is canada racist or something?
so xenophobic - justin.... i'm shocked

>It's all adult males
Are you getting confused with the refugees, Magyar?

>so counting out the women, children and elderly it's suddenly closer to the 10% of actual adult males.
Once again, what the fuck are you talking about? Let's assume that most of these 1% are men. That still wouldn't make the male population 10% immigrant.

Go to places like GTA and Ottawa.

These immigrants are all sardined into highrise apartments and government townhouses. All on welfare.

But let's bring in more, to kickstart our economy and work, and have more tax payers. What a crock of shit.

>formally
They joined it 5 years ago

Only 300,000.
Racists.
Learn from us and take 1 Mil. maple-sucking, moose-shaggers.

Well I'd rather the number be zero but this is basically just the same amount we've been taking in every year for a decade now.

Every IP that visits the board is on a list
I've been on Sup Forums on and off for a decade, I'm on at least 3 lists and all of it for my opinions or shitposting

Oh yes you guys are specially getting the women and children (that they don't have) ;^) so don't worry about it just import another million muslims

this
use a tactical white truck and some well-placed pipe bombs instead so they can't put the blame on fucking white men and assault-rifle 15s

>maple-sucking, moose-shaggers.

Bit mean Hans

>Million
It says 300k, you stupid motherfucker. Never insult this great country again. We Canadians are a great people, and we are great because we are good. Diversity is our strength, and if you can't see that, then you must be a racist. Good day to you SIR! *leaves thread angrily, metaphorically shutting door behind me really hard*

exactly this. but there needs to be a catalyst to stop this nonsense from continuing...

either SHTF or when we are hit with another terrible snowstorm like in the 40s where thousands die in a winter, or there is no more welfare or state support, these people will migrate in droves to the united states.

and then once again this land will be populated with the only people deserving of life in canada.

>demographic reasons

so white genocide?

Good they will wipe out Toronto. Enjoy that tdot faggots

1% 3% what does it matter right?

No one is stopping you from having 10 kids.

Kek at leaf hivemind. Sad thing is you're both right.

so you are sayng...if you kill them they win?

Well the average cost of raising a child to age 18 is a $243,660. See the problem?

Canada, I'm sorry, but you're going to be on the hook for a wall.

If a gyppo can raise 10 kids in a shed then I find it hard to believe that 2 adults with jobs can't raise 3 kids.

Act like a black and pregnant 100s of women and never look after the kids