Happening in Turkey

>Ctrl+F "turkey"
>0 results
WTF, Sup Forums? There is actual non meme happenign going on in Turkey and you ignore it?

HDP head and other politicians arrested. PKK calling for final rise against Turks and fight to last man and woman. EU burocracy in panic mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpen

Fuck all turks

>PKK calling for final rise against Turks
They were BTFO already. They can't pull anything right now, other than small skirmishes and terror attacks.

This is literally nothing compared with everything else that's happening

>spam HAPPENING all day
>Actual happening happens
>Panic and don't know how to react

Literally Sup Forums

Yeah it is because turkey is heading straight for civil and actual war currently

Who cares.
We had the best seizure of power, enforced media conformity and criminalization of the opposition, Erdogan is just copying it and stupid Anatolian plebs are too uneducated to recognize it.

These mongols will fail and end as the playground for jihadis, communists, nationalists, nato & russia.

Business as usual who cares

PKK were BTFO hard. K*rds will just blow themsleves up until they have some more manpower.

Also PKK is EU-globalist proxy, why would they be in panic?

whatsapp, google/youtube, facebook, twitter, skype and what have you have been blocked for the duration of the night and it was still blocked until this afternoon. living in this shithole is getting more difficult day by day. I can't wait until they figure out blocking major vpn services, too

Where do you see your country in ten years senpai?

Even here no one cares.

Kurds found a party.
Party gets 5 Million votes and takes 80 seats in the parliament.
Members of party involve in terrorist activities.
Party has been shut down for supporting terrorism.

This process happens every 10 years. Nothing to surprise here Vlad.

I see myself out of this shithole but not in your cucked country.

If you had the best, you wouldnt lose all of that in less than 5 years of war.

Hans, naziism would have won if it was that great.
Erdodog is what you wished you could be in the 40s.

Was kinda obvious shit was eventually gonna hit the fan after that failed coup earlier this year. Erdogan is aiming for full on Tyranny, can't have political adversaries in such an environment.

Why don't you stay and fight for your country?

>you were born in the right generation to witness the formation of the Neo-Ottoman Empire
21st century started lame but it's really picking up speed

honestly this

I don't want to die for Muslim scums.

What side would he fight on? What side would you fight on if you were in his shoes?

>cubs win the world series
>ottoman empire comes back

fight for secularist rebels

Secularists believe in a different kind of Islam which makes them still Muslims.

I can only hope there won't be any /Turkey General/ threads any time soon.

once Tim Kaine is president you wont have to worry about those mudlimes anymore.

>happening
>third world islamic shithole

pick one

t.coward kurd

If I were a Kurd, I'd stay and fight against Turks.

Secularists treated K*rds exactly the same. T*rks are the niggers of Europe, K*rds are the niggers of Turkey.

/turkey general/ would be all about Europe and US rising their concern about how Turks genocide the Kurds.

Imho Erdogan should give a go for Turkish nuclear bomb project. This is how we can hold American and European piece of shits out of our country.

this isn't an actual happening though, feygele

We belong to Asia not Europe or Middle East. Our noble Turkic blood too much plagued by slimes.

>Ctrl+F "turkey"
>0 results
>>>/sg/

Yeah nukes should be your natural weapon since roaches are immune against radiation.

Is it true that Kurds are basically gypsies?

10 years and they will be ruling your country.

Your country deserves to be nuked. You deserved it more than Japs did.

>milli anything meme
yeah well, I guess that would contribute to our Iranification progress quite well

we're kinda right where the middle east is at, though

brilliant, wouldn't you think?

They seem to be less gypsies compared to Erdogan shills around.

> Be Kurd
> Want country
> Don't want to die in Syria or Iraq
> Go to Turkey and create a party (PKK)
> Do shady stuff to be heard and get branded as terrorists by everyone
> Create another party (HDP)
> Be surprise when everyone is calling it PKK 2.0 and Erdogan is starting to arrest you between firing college professors.
Kurds are drama queens.

Just wondering about the ethnic structure of Turkey: are all real Turks intelligent and non-mudslime or are you a minority in your country (the majority being arab shit and mudslimes)?

Last time Cubs won they were still existent, it's a sign.

wow a nuclear bomb fell on ankara 0 casualites

Bet you didn't know Indonesia had happenings

%0.5 is isis level
%10 is k*rd
%4.5 is mudslime level
%35 is secular muslim tier
%40 is secular tier
%10 is cuck tier

I think Sup Forums should know the concept of 'Turkification' properly and be able to differentiate between lé ottomans and Turks, in order to have a better understanding of Anatolia and ME.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification

gee, what do you think? if intelligent and non-mudslime turks were the majority, do you think turkey would be in its current state?

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed you get to clean up your country from the subhumans

you didnt read \/\/ykop pl polish "reddit/ pol" site?
they block all social media including Sup Forums and send to prison all oposition of edrogan in parlament
but some satanic cultist are more important for west..

i would post it but system think my post is spam

Yes there will and we're going to shit it up for roach posting /sg/ into trash fire.

Turks can fuck off.
My country has nuclear weapons nearby and an airbase in Cyprus.
I know as I was an airman at RAF Akrotiri - sovereign base area.
British clay. If the roaches try any funny business, they will be destroyed.

Turks, they were most loyal and trusthworty nation in Anatolia, sent by Ottoman Empire to replace native population in Eastern Europe and mixed with Slavs but had to go back to Turkey when Empire fell apart as there was no room for Muslim slavs except for Bosnia. There are like 8-10 million Euro-Turks like me and they are base to secular vote.

This is how Ottoman Empire ruined both eastern Europe and Turks at the same time. We lost our identity and become minority to leftover of Ottocucks.

The thing is Turkey is important because there are a lot of different people in Turkey living in the same space. Which diversifies the reaction scala, therefor making Turks social system almost unbreakable. Thays why thry want to split it. When something happens in any other country you see their eyes empty, Turkey is the last hope for the world.

The HDP leader killed over 60 civilians in only two days.

He is a kike as well. His surname literally means "Eisenstein" in German. But PKK is a kike creation anyway.

I wouldn't hold my breath

"During the 19th century, the word Türk was a derogatory term used to refer to Anatolian villagers; the Ottoman elite identified themselves as Ottomans, not as Turks. In the late 19th century, as European ideas of nationalism were adopted by the Ottoman elite, and as it became clear that the Turkish-speakers of Anatolia were the most loyal supporters of Ottoman rule, the term Türk took on a much more positive connotation." - makes you really think

onur is a fucking disgrace

haven't we already tried a funny business and captured the half of the island back in 1974? you were there when it happened.

first reply was meant to be

very original unsual joke my friend upvoted

Unrealted paki sex toys claiming to be anything.

why don't the turks give the k*rds independence already? the k*rds are nothing but brown trouble

based erdojew

gas the kurds

whould you gave indepence to pakis ?

yup

if the kurds are blowing shit up and ruining your country, tell the to fuck off and give them an independent province
I wish we could move all the niggers to Mississippi and Alabama and make it a nigger country seperate from the US

shoo, shoo, roach.
Or get squashed.

thanks for the bump, faggot

There is kurdish independent province at iraq so if they really want they can leave

Thats a cuck move.

Would you give New Mexico away?
Would you give Alamo away?

Turks died for those places

After kurds betrayed literally fucking everyone, nobody is going to stand for them. I don't mind if Turkey genocide all of them including children and women.

I hate Kurds but I hate Turks even more.
What do I do?

well we can't kill them
and i'm not talking about NM or AZ, I'm talking about MS, the poorest and shittiest place in the country, which coincidentally has the highest percent of niggers in the country
we'd be better off without them
imagine if a gypsy family is on every street in Munich, Mehmet. Makes the entire city terrible, right? How about you confine them to one neighborhood? That one neighborhood is a shithole, but the rest of the city becomes nicer in comparison

Sounds like a Ghetto
Wont work

Youd rather kill them

You won't even be a majority in your own island. Why don't you just shut the fuck up? Cuck.

Settle down Mehmet. They're the most effective against ISIS, give them a province they expand into Syria and Iraq a bit and bam, a country that eventually rivals Israel

implying you can confine them. because the quality of life will be so low in those neighborhoods they'll spill out. literally cancer.

you should just sit back and enjoy the show, but at least we aren't commies

>most effective against ISIS
I doubt it, ISIS is still a problem even after all that training and support to the kurds.

Would be sweet to separate it in two turkeys "north turkey" and "south turkey" with pedro running from kurd-isis (as burgers have long lost control over it) and exploding bridges.
And after we blast ISIS, we`ll have two allies politically competing in secularity on both shores of the strait, Christian restoration in Konstantinopolis and Orthodox union military sea base in Mediterranean.

Anglo and cuckolics would be heavenly blasted.

Aren't Russia already 10% muslim and Russians all die early because of alcoholism? LOL

you should be over 18 to post on this website

thats the problem. No kuds wants to move kurdistan. Why would they ? Its gonna be shitty country. Ask any Kurdish you know they dont want to live in kurdistan.

They want kurdistan but they dont want to live in it. They want to live in west.

So in this situation giving them a indepence would be a meaningless

Just don't try any funny business with islamising europe, or come near our borders, and we can be friends.

cum here :)

On second thought... You're Anti-Semitic/Islamophobic and racist so plz stay there. :^)

>Turks died for those places

literally the reason why you fought with France over Alsace and lost millions of lives.

> We Germans who know Germany and France know better what is good for the Alsatians than the unfortunates themselves. In the perversion of their French life they have no exact idea of what concerns Germany. —Heinrich von Treitschke, German nationalist historian and politician, 1871

>"During the 19th century, the word Türk was a derogatory term used to refer to Anatolian villagers; the Ottoman elite identified themselves as Ottomans, not as Turks. In the late 19th century, as European ideas of nationalism were adopted by the Ottoman elite, and as it became clear that the Turkish-speakers of Anatolia were the most loyal supporters of Ottoman rule, the term Türk took on a much more positive connotation." - makes you really think
It's interesting that large portions of the population do not have Turkic blood. The elites married into or were the Byzantine elites.

>implying secularist rebels exist

>caring about turkey
>after what they did to constantinople

Nothing will happen. People are predicting a civil war since 1999 and in 2011 they were 100% sure and guess what, only a goat got fucked on that day,

>quoting kikepedia

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g

>only one
I heard they ploughed your mother too, Achmed.

Fuck those roaches give back Constantinople REEEEEE

Is the Ottoman empire returning?

I want to see more republics fall.

>Christ-Turkish diaspora fag
Stfu Fake-Greeks

People die from low quality alcohol, not from alcohol in general. And we are not even in top-10 in alcohol poisoning per liter consumed.
Top-10 is:
Kyrgyzstan
Estonia
Kuwait
Pakistan
El Salvador
Denmark
Mauritius
Lithuania
Ukraine
Latvia

As you see, polovtsyan khanate people, which are represented here (and in DK) by estonia, lithuania and ukraine, are windwasher drinkers. Also kyrgyzstan mudslimes from other khanate. And we have a lot of these people here, this way we are in top-20. If they die of poisoning or whatever - i`ll not be happy they dead, but i`ll be glad they're gone.

>97% of Turkish territory is in Asian soil
>Ankara, its capital, is entirely located in Asia
>Still call themselves Europeans
>Go figure.

Cuckolics did this during their unholy crusade. Ottomans have just taken over the ruins by treaty with pope.

I imagine the hanseatic alchemists plan was to exterminate all Orthodoxes with helping mudslime hands by recreating some kind of mongol horde and then take over as Christian world as saviours, as horde collapses in internal conflicts.

We actually don't have problems, with ottomans, who acknowledge they where played like a fiddle and want to restore their dignity trough doing the right thing. Too bad there is too little of them.

Europe is mostly a (((political))) meme today, as anglo has taken over it.

PISS OF AUSTRIA TURK