Be Jewish

>Be Jewish
>Get oppressed
>But then outlive your oppressors and end up controlling literally everything whilst becoming rich
>Also be god's chosen people

Sorry white people, but the title of 'master race' does not belong to you schmucks.

oy veyyy

looks like its time to kill myself

>Thinking the goyim are superior to Jews
>Not being meshuggenah

jews steal

hmm but this gives me a reason to fight we must rid ourselves of the parasites ree

Shabbat starts in like 30 minutes dickhead what are you doing?

congrats on being the masters of everything negative like subversion, deception, lying, and cheating.

wow gratz jews

jews are the unchosen people. get it right, merchant. you don't bargain with the almighty.

without the welfare state
gdp would be 100T
thanks commy jews and other commy drones

oh snap what will the jews do now they're B.T.F.O. in their Mansions with their child sex slaves time to send more Goy J.I.D.F. to correct the Jew Record

where will you be when the Goy Uprising arrives? I was memeing on Sup Forums.

No point kvetching if you're too inferior to prevent it from happening.

I live literally around the corner from my synagogue.

We're talking about Jews here, not Nazis.

Gotta help underpriveliged people of colour, not everyone has it as good as you.

It was already attempted. To be fair, six million is quite a killstreak, but ultimately they failed, as they have done since the people of colour in ancient Egypt tried it.

Wow Sup Forums got B.T.F.O..

You mean the Holohoax? They were all little babies. Watch me subvert the Entire State Of Israel.

If the shoah didn't happen then why do you all proclaim to love Hitler so much? If he allowed Jews to live in peace in his country then he was a cuck, no?

Also you hypocrites love Israel anyway. You're always saying how you stand with them to remove kebab.

Israel doesn't have a right to exist and Jews will all die. Disfigured rat faces.

Why would I love a Jew. Only Jews love Hitler.

Egypt isn't people of colour, I've been there and they're just slightly darker Mediterraneans.

They have people of colour further down south, they are called Nubians and Egyptians are racist against them.

>Jewish
>Oppressed
Pick one

You do know Yahweh doesn't exist?

>observing the sabbath

are you seriously this stupid?

You realize that your entire race would not exist if it were not for white people right?

Don't be to quick to laugh, your children could be next into the ovens and USA or Russia wont be there to save them.

They have been oppressed because they control "everything" (historically it's mostly just the monetary system that they misused for their own interests instead of the society they are supposed to serve), not the other way around.

you are either a nigger living in a once successful country of white people, or a white living in a desolate country of niggers. either way every jew in the world has better life prospects than you

>ffw you will never be one of the G*d's chosen

But you do. See Genesis (a part of the Christian Bible) 18:20-33. Literally Jewish bargaining with God.

I have been to Tel Aviv, complete shit hole. Cape Town is ten times better and there are plenty Jews here living the good life.

Dont be mad because what I said is true. You would be ash in the wind if those "gullible" goyim did not come to your peoples rescue.

> be a parasite
> haha, I'm superior to my host

Wew

DO NOT REPLY TO CTR THREADS
PAY NO ATTENTION TO DISINFORMATION
WE MUST STAY ORGANIZED

"Gods chosen people" Wrong pal you guys lost favor with God thousands of years ago. In fact you guys pissed God off so bad your race was cursed. Thats why the world hates jews and you had to wander under persecution with no homeland it was only recently that you guys recieved Israel, just to fulfill biblical prophecy, just like Solomons temple will be rebuilt to make way for the anti-Christ.

Weak bait, wannabe kike.

No, we're too short-sighted to be the master race. At the rate of intermarriage among Jews and non Jews and the Jewish birthrate we will go extinct before white people.

And we'll deserve it.