Shadilay Styxers

Total fraud and hack. Damn hippie needs to get a haircut and a job instead of writing those fucking gook books.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3717
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17644
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839
vimeo.com/190262742
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like Handsome Squidward without his facial hair.

I think hes part wagon burner injun too

Thank you for posting, leaf, now we all know how wrong that opinion is.

1/16th. "Unconfirmed".

Well, this is bait and bad bait at that.

Why would you make a thread about him then?
fuck off CTR slider

Waiting on the styx video about spirit cooking. I tried to ignore all his occult shit, but now it seems the occult and politics are one and the same.

a fucking leaf

It's official. We are living in fucking Bizarro World.

>Fucking "extraterrestrial disclosure": 33010 says; "My children are 2,3,and 5. I hope they grow up with a government that is open and honest about our place in the universe. The knowledge shared with our younger generation can serve as a spark for incredible human advancements."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010

>"Sacraficing chickens in the back yard to Moloch":
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

>"Invest in our incumbents", a fucking $5000 "buffet dinner":

>Fucking explain this shit:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17644

>UFO video:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839
Actual vid:
vimeo.com/190262742

>WAR IN SPACE: "...our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."
>"A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space."
>"President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget."
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

>ETI's: "In ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient ETI and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in ETI, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD."
>"In Scott’s book Voices From the Cosmos, he describes himself as an octogenarian in full karmic payback mode following 30 years in the military, half in combat arms and half in intelligence. He references you in his ETI matter, as well as the Catholic Church."
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983

would you rather Styx be working at walmart for a decade and the rest of his life like yours truly?

Christ, what's that like? I always wondered. You all look so miserable. People I am with are always commenting on it and I always have to ask: How fucking happy would you be?

Alrite youtube

It's all been planned goyim, the leaks, UFO shit, NASA, Trump, everything. These people operate on a much higher level than you understand. Hillary even said early last year that she would work to get UFO info out to the public. They're prepping us for a staged alien invasion/visitation with project bluebeam.

He's pretty based. Take this down.

I work overnight. It's comfy as I haven't seen any shitters as the store is open a few hours whilst working. Miserable? Well, its not like anyone would look forward to work, even if it's at a place like wally world.

It's the only job that will pay me $15/hr since I don't have a GED and I dont have any dreams that are worth $100k in student loan debt. I'm too old to turn my life around as I dont feel like facing a fair share of age bias/discrimination.

I'm not sure about the last part of your post
>How fucking happy would you be?
at what?

It just strikes me odd that people act surprised when Wallmart workers act miserable, hence my usual respose to them:

>How fucking happy would you be?

Half your age +7 any number lower than that and you're degenerate.

We know. 'Tis b'b'b''b'bbbbayyyt!

Styx is a pretty cool guy.

That's no way to die. Nope-nope.