Nig dies of natural causes

wncn.com/2016/11/03/parents-of-pizza-hut-robbery-suspect-question-why-employee-fatally-shot-their-son-in-the-head/

“It was an act of desperation, but I do not believe that Michael would have hurt anyone,” said Hairston. He wus a good boy

The nig on the far right looks like a quadroon, seems like the fat nig ""'father""" was cucked.

HE

Yeah what the fuck.

Josh the pizza guy was probably his real daddy and the quad was out for revenge.

What a dumb question.

>why did our son get shot
>he was robbing someone

Question answered

The father is wearing a shirt with his dead sons pictures on it. It seems like this is some nigger uniform these days.

DINDU

You have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

You forfit these rights while committing a violent crime until you are in police custody

NUFFIN

>It's racist to defend yourselves when a person of color tries to rob you

He a good boy

no mother should have to fear for her sons life when he robs a liquoir store

>“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,”

HOW DARE THAT MAN DEFEND HIS OWN LIFE!!! POLICE SHOULDA SHOT OUR SON INSTEAD.

how long until BLM starts rioting and burns down this pizza place lol

>try to rob someone
>get shot
>dindu
every time

Just after the election and Hillary's victory as a celebration.

TELL DA TRUF AN SHAME DA DEVIL

theres like a 0% chance of hillary winning at this rate but i see what you mean i guess

>Hairston said she learned of her son’s death on social media, and only got confirmation from police after contacting them first.

MY SIDES

honestly that guy looks like he had a white parent

Looks like he had a couple.

How Can Sides Be Real If Our Eyes Arent Real

yeah maann

Lol. Don't delude yourself. Hillary will destroy this country, better start preparing instead of continuing to believe fantasies.

He wuz a good boy.
Jus try'in ta feed his son.

Question, why do these coons not help their children and grandchildren?

But seriously, why hasn't anyone had that pizza hut deliver to the parents house yet?

HOW DOES THAT WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING ARTICLE FAIL TO MENTION THAT IT WAS AN ARMED ROBBERY?

and this: "“This wasn’t a body shot. This was a head shot. My son was shot in the left side of his head just behind his ear. A head shot is personal,” said Hairston."

Do you think niggers have the mental capacity to compute that? You're expecting too much from them man.

Like what the fuck! You're fucking going into someone's property and robbing shit.

We think this is a joke but tomorrow it will be racist if you stop a nigger from raping someone.

Whoa there Satan. lol