PIZZAGATE GENERAL-TRANSLATION EDITION

Find emails containing foods. We've got this guys. Also more stuff posted below.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
youtube.com/watch?v=wjfRtQPojr4
birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2012/02/aborted-human-fetuses-being-
cbsnews.com/news/pepsis-bizarro-world-boycotted-over-embryonic-cells-linked-to-lo-cal-soda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

handkerchief= condom

Repost from some other guy

Ohh shieet

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Guys even the FBI and MSM comes to Sup Forums to find out what is in the leaks because we have the man power to sift through endless piles of bullshit

we have found out so far:
Pay to Play with the CF
Posesta's connection to the DOJ
Intent to destroy evidence and hide e-mails
Connection of Hillary and CF to foreign donors
Money laundering
Collusion of the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and super PACS (including CTR)
These are all concrete and damning and is exactly why the CTR faggots want us wasting our time with this /x/ tier bullshit and not finding more of the real concrete dirt

IGNORE THESE THREADS YOU IDIOTS

Got the source form a wikileaks
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Fuck off, these food emails are a little strange. You have to at least admit that. Did you even see pizza.jpg? Did you remember that guy who was like ohhh yes so good? and it was some little girl?

I downloaded all attachs from podesta's
There is a lot of pictures of babies, couches and food
Including a mickey hotdog stand and a rekted pig

dominos ??

If you can Finish off Hillary for good in the next 24 hours, I will personally hand over $75k half of my Sons College Savings to you.

This goes for anyone who can produce the 33k Deleted Emails and or any information that will lead to Hillary 100% losing this Election. I am willing to give any user who is able to do this 75k

You can reach me on twitter @RealAlexJones

>kitchen island
Is that a reference to Epstein?

fook off with your red herring, pizzaposting is the right of Sup Forums

Nice try, but nobody wants an unused condom.
Also it is expected that a condom has "map" in it.
You guys realize that that translation and the email I proposed basically proves all of this right?
Like how do you get a fucking map in a handkerchief.

I don't know, don't know that sauce material
Anybody else?

Epstein allegedly had an island where he flew his guests to
It makes sense that the kitchen island would refer to that

youtube.com/watch?v=wjfRtQPojr4
"It was really big and really filling"
What did he mean by this?
#WhosEli
#SaveEli
#ClintonCrimeNetwork

>realtor

Guys, look at company senomyx... Any relation to podesta? You gotta see this shit

birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2012/02/aborted-human-fetuses-being-

cbsnews.com/news/pepsis-bizarro-world-boycotted-over-embryonic-cells-linked-to-lo-cal-soda/

It could, but I didn't see him in the email.
One thing I noticed in these emails is this Martha's Vineyard house coming up a fuckton. Could that also be the "kitchen island"?

maybe the provider?

>Map that's pizza related
>semen that's girl related

Something doesn't add up.

share em brazilian bro

Definitely covering his tracks. If anyone reads this, he can just say "cheese pizza from dominos", that's why he included it, as a get-out-of-jail-free card. It's all plausible deniability.

Huh? The guy was expecting pasta and pasta sauce but got cheese so he is waiting for his grandkids to get home so the can demolish "eat" the cheese together?

Whats going on here.