Are Marvel giant scumbags? I'm just thinking back to the 90s when the Avengers were nobodies...

Are Marvel giant scumbags? I'm just thinking back to the 90s when the Avengers were nobodies, but now they don't want to push the X-Men just because they couldn't get back the movie rights

Imagine how Marvel fans felt when Lee/Kirby's worst property somehow became the most popular and overly shilled thing ever.

Youth is thinking this is a shitty Avengers line up

Adulthood is realizing it's the best Avengers line up

There is no excuse for those costumes

this

I can't stand the X-Men or their obnoxious fanbase

Kek this

seriously, those costumes are badass and need no excuses

Replace Falcon, Tigra and Wonderman with Captain America, Iron Man and Thor, and it's perfect Avengers. Everyone else is fine except for the costumes.

>When you actually like Wanda's costume but it makes no sense for Scarlet Witch to wear purple.

>no Iron Man
>no Captain America
>no Thor

How progressive.

Go back to Sup Forums

What does Sup Forums have to do with anything? Christ, it really is just a boogyman to you people

I do miss the 90's

>you people

Go back to Sup Forums

Wanda's outfit was ok, just needed a darker purple.

>There is no excuse for those costumes
Seriously what the fuck is with this Hawkeye?
And I say that as someone who likes his more tactical Ultimate designs.

>Only one minority.

What are you talking about?

Why are people always harping on Iron Man cartoon having a cheesy transformation scene but this show gets a pass?

Well, the Avengers ARE legitimately popular now. Like, they're moreso household names than the X-Men are.
You're thinking of Inhumans.

>scarlet witch
gypsy AND mutant
>falcon
african-american
>tigra
furry
>vision
android

These are all minorities in the MU. But it's not even my point. Without Thor, Cap and Iron Man it ain't MUH Avengers. Just like how there's no real Justice League without the Trinity. JLIfags need not to apply

Speaking of X-Men, when do you think we're getting another animated series?

this is one of my favorite lineups. Only mediocre character is Falcon and it hits on all my favs
>Hank Pym
>Wonderman
>Scarlett Witch
>Vision

shit opinion. I could go with a replaced Falcon and sub in Thor but it's better without Cap and Iron Man

>replace Tigra and Wonder Man
Fuck you

Where is the MCU Tigra, Wonder Man, Swordsman, Black Knight and all the C-list Avengers?

Except they weren't popular because they were shilled, they were genuinely popular so Marvel cashed in on them. F Marvel would give the people what they wanted an X-Men cartoon would still be hugely popular today.

phase 5

Sorry about your bad taste in Avengers, user.