What

what

....is your shtoyl? Mine is unblockable.

Well, seeing how im not a metrosexual i guess my schtoyle is Crabpeople.

Who invited Mark Zuckerberg?

I didn't get the joke either OP

Why are people acting like there was supposed to be some super complex joke? They were saying he's a phony. That's it.

Zuck would have shit taste in ships.

I think the joke is just that you can't block him on Facebook. I thought it was kinda funny.

You'd think a '''''celebrity''''' acting like a retard would be easy to spot as a joke.

its the new sneedposting

I thought it was some kung fu movie joke

That is what it was, hence the lip syncing

Is this just on of Sup Forums's Kevin O'Leary rants repurposed

No idea

this was very learly the joke

there's this retarded rumor that once you friend the ZUCC you can't unfriend him, and bullshit like that
they run with that to make him and insuffereable faggot, even more than irl

surprised people hasn't heard about it

i laughed but i honestly dont get it
why is his voice even like that

>whatdothlife.jpg

Z

U

C

C.

Kung fu joke, mostly Enter The Dragon, but with the added idea that Zuckerberg can block you.

I honestly didn't find it very funny, but you're an idiot if you act like it was some super complicated piece of humor.

Because it sounded weird over the Facebook live thing. I don't know why they gave him crap anime dialogue though

It's not so much that a celerbirty was acting like a retard, but that it was really weird and nonsensical. The way they depicted people like Mel Gibson for instance, while over the top, at least had some connection to reality. The way they depicted Zuckerberg was... well, just weird.

Zuck interpretation was off the mark , not really funny. But what pissed me off more was:
>Hey, looks like the kids are going to have a fun non-sense adventure this t-
>it's a fake news episode
siggggghhhhh

I don't get how people didn't get this. You telling me you've never seen a kung fu movie in your life?

Which one had the dick cheese again?

Pretty much ruined the whole episode with the Putin thing. It's woefully ironic they even went there, since it's the real fake news to begin with.