Second Wave of Hanna-Barbera is coming. Will Jetsons be as good as The Flintstones?

Second Wave of Hanna-Barbera is coming. Will Jetsons be as good as The Flintstones?

>Will Jetsons be as good as The Flintstones?

It wasn't so when it was animated and it won't be so in dead tree form.

i ironically have my hopes up tempting fate to prove me wrong in an effort to make it so.

SEXY
ROBOT
GRANDMA

I had very little faith in the Flintstones comic but ended up crying bitch tears at how good it was, so I'm looking forward to this.

Other than that shitty Before Watchmen book, I've never seen Amanda Connor do interiors on a book. I'm sure it's because she can't keep up with a monthly schedule, but she should really try to do at least one arc of one of these Hanna-Barbera books, they really fit her style.

I am not sure but I want to fuck all the females in this picture and maybe the dog too

You should lurk more then. You should at least be familiar with her PG run.

The only time Jetsons were ever funny is in that Harvey Birdman episode and even then it was one of the worst HB episodes.

Yes! We are getting a revival! Woo! I love The Jetsons so much. It's sad that we now have crap like Clarence and Loud House. If you show a kid He-Man or Jem, they will like them better than Loud House or Clarence

I want a fembot like that to clean my house and my log

Didn't the Flintstones comic start getting political and shit

not really it lampshades a few issues but not really making a simulacrum of anyone contemporary.

that's a weird part. Grandma is now our robot servant.

I'm hoping that's true of all the robots as they could be some awesome stuff.

"Never could make an AI. So we just used our next best resource. Ourselves."

It might be as good but I doubt it will be the same type of comic.

I see. Well that's not so bad. We tend to only get one side of the story when comics get political so I tend to stay away.

Its not forced and usually an issue that Fred has some reflection on. And also goes with their own satirical twist.

Like actually introducing the trend of Marriage and it being frowned upon by old timers.

Yeah.

>"Never could make an AI. So we just used our next best resource. Ourselves."
Is that a quote? Because that sounds like a quote straight out of Phillip K Dick's mouth

nah I just thought up the bleakest notion.

Shit user you should get a job writing taglines for things because I'mma steal that line from you without citing you as a source

Eh I've got a few better. More that lay on the Corporate slime angle.

Why don't you share some then?

No, but I'm hoping it will be solid nonetheless. Palmiotti writes a good Jonah Hex, hopefully he'll recapture some of that magic

Yeah, that's why it's great

>Get sexy fembot
>It has the brain patterns of your grandmother
Would you user?

>brain patterns of your grandmother

what you mean with that?

Mannerisms and such. She'll behave exactly like your grandmother did except she's also completely subservient to you.

you say this like it is a bad thing...

>subservient to you
yes, tat's why fembots are so great!

>extremely introverted
>despises physical contact
>afraid of thunders
Well that would be interesting

>afraid of her near and inevitable death

Woah, Rosie is stacked!

I will consume the new wave of r34 this spawns gratefully

>I didn't read the Flintstones but have my hot opinion

It'll be good if they address what's below the clouds.

you are a good man
now post the pic

>Will Jetsons be as good as The Flintstones?
No, Snagglepuss will.

Anybody got a mega for the Flintstones ones? Have only the first and second

No, because Russell isn't writing it.

It'll be mediocre slog, especially if Conner is co writing.

Did you even read my post?

The Jetsons cartoon was a pale imitation of the Flintstones, lacking all of its charm. I expect the same thing for the Jetsons comic. It will be unable to match the charm of the, frankly, fantastic Flintstones comic. Lightning in a bottle.

She did a few issues of Codename: Knockout from early 2000s Vertigo, if you have a craving for brown drawn tits

I wanna have passionate sex with Judy on that squishy floating bubble thing.

Pay for it.

Well, so long as Judy and Jane are fairly prominent in the series, I'm in

>robot maid is Judy and Elroy's grandmother
>Jane was only 17 when Judy was born and George is seven years her senior

This family is fucked up

My grandma gets on my nerves a lot so no

I dont think we can have a robot fembot maid with the fe-muh-nism arround...

That episode was so funny, George turned out to be Birdmans descendant if I remember correctly.

Hopefully they can make the characters likeable.

Can I trade in the sexiness for a second bot?
I miss both my grandmas really bad now.

no