Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/04/free-press-poll-donald-trump-gains-hillary-clinton-race-michigan-tightens/93287658/
youtube.com/watch?v=5t_blwDZfrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nevada certainly blue

NC and Florida could go either way

Either Ohio, Florida, or North Carolina will go blue.

Plausible

>California
>Blue

Virginia will be what decides this election

Ohio's going red too.

>Entirety of Maine red
Nigger what are you doing

hope bob dole wins finally been like 8 years man he promised to give 300 billion to the middle class and help the rich/poor people

>Iowa
>Ohio
>Colorado
>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>Virginia
>Pennsylvania
>blue
nice memes

Give Ohio and Iowa back.
He's not going to win all of Maine, dipshit, just one electoral vote.
I mean, it's not going to happen. Trump is going to get 1 electoral vote in Maine and the rest will go to Hillary.
Assuming NV, FL, and NC stay red (and he can actually take NH), this would be Trump's best path to victory.
He'd get 270.

Virginia will still be what decides it if Maine were 3 to Hillary

OP here. Actually mean to post this one.

I Maine the one that split their electorates?

Virginia is blue. Florida might not be, but Trump won't get both FL and PA.
It's more likely that he'll get FL than PA, and it's also the path that gets him to 270.
NH isn't guaranteed for Trump, either. Some people say NV isn't, but it is.

Virginia and Pennsylvania will go blue.

Along with Nebraska, yes.

For once, a leaf says something sensible.

This should be the case for everyone desu
Giving 100% of the electorate to the one with 51% is retarded, unfair and completely skews the result

>Ohio
>blue
How do you figure that?

His only path to victory is reclaiming Florida if Virginia goes blue.

Ohio and Iowa are red. NC too probably. Florida is a tossup. NC leans red and PA leans blue, but is still possible.

I know what I'm talking about m8.

Clinton could win Maine CD2 because they're polling even there.

She'll probably win New Hampshire as well, Nevada will go to Trump, Colorado for Clinton, Florida for Clinton, etc.

I do not see a path to victory for Trump. He could easily get the popular vote but still lose the electoral collage.

>oh
>blue
>nc
>red

>IA
>OH
>blue

Trump will win NH for sure. Main went blue in the last election so most likely will this time as well.

Virginia is already Blue
Ohio will most likely be blue
Wisconsin Most likely blue
Iowa is turning blue already

Trump will probably take FL GA NV

NC will be irrelevant.

Clinton wins.

I'm aware.
Unless he someone gets PA and CO, which is very unlikely. Either that or he gets WI and PA, which is also unlikely. I live in Wisconsin.
If he wins something in the Midwest, which he's really trying to, he might win.

Iowa ohio and Colorado = red

He'll probably win Iowa and Ohio. These won't have a big impact on the outcome of the election though.

>Texas
>red

Ohio and Iowa will probably not be blue. I'm not sure what to say about Wisconsin. There's a lot of Trump signs here, but that doesn't tell much.
Colorado+New Hampshire+Pennsylvania=Unlikely recipe for Trump victory

Unlikely because of Pennsylvania, not New Hampshire.
Yes. He has a small chance.

The big cities control the election. Wisconsin is unlikely to go red, same as Michigan.

I'd be surprised if Ohio went blue, if Maine went full red, and if Iowa went blue. Theres still a real chance that Wisconsin and Colorado will go red this election. I have no clue about Pennsylvania though

Iowa absolutely needs to be red, Ohio absolutely needs to be red.

Not so sure Colorado or Pennsylvania is going blue, not so sure Florida or Nevada is going red.

Highly doubt all of Maine is going red.

Exactly. If the same thing happens with Nevada, with the big cities taking control, and Clinton takes Florida, she will win.

This is key, though: apparently the blacks aren't voting at all in this election. Bodes extremely well for Michigan and Pennsylvania, especially given current polling showing both within 1-3 points.

Apparently Hispanics are up, which bodes poorly for Nevada and Florida.

Final decision
Fuck California

They are voting though, just not quite as high numbers. The turnout is higher than Kerry's in 2004 but less than Obama's in 2008 and 2012.

Bear in mind as well that Hispanics will be voting in record numbers, so it'd be worth keeping an eye on Arizona, and to a lesser extent, Texas.

I was just looking at decided that if Clinton gets NV and FL, a MI+PA Trump combo is his only way, but I didn't think it was likely enough that anyone would mention it.
Are they really not voting?

>Takes obvious exaggeration as literal
>Arizona
>Texas
God damn, stick to Canada, Leaf.

Much lower numbers than 2008 or 2012. They're not going to go to the polls for Hillary like they did for Obama.

That's absolutely retarded

There's no plausible scenario in which Ohio and Iowa go for Hillary, while NH, Nevada, Florida, North Carolina, and 3/4 of Maine go for Trump

I'm 100% serious. The Hispanic numbers will be extremely high. If he wins those states, it'll be within 1-6% of the vote, you watch.

Trump cucks BTFO. Learn to love your next president #Imwithher

>cucklefornicate being allowed to have that much election sway
I hope they secede and become part of the United Arab Nations of Sweden.

1-6% is quite the spread. There is no scenario in which he loses Texas or Arizona, I promise. 6% might be right in Arizona, but he'll win Texas by 10%+.

Democrats should be much more concerned about Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Colorado than Trump is about Texas, Arizona, and Georgia.

this

or this

or maybe this

Ohio is the only swing state that will go red

>Nevada
>Going blue

top cuck

>no option where Trump has both NC and NV
Are we really looking at a Clinton victory? If you insist he won't win both, is there any possible states he can win that would put him over the edge?
In decreasing likelyhood:
>CO
>PA
>MI/WI

Folks, everything up until now has been rigged so Hillary wins. Do you really think she's not going to rig the actual election so she wins? Drumpf won't win for the simple reason that he can't because no matter who votes, Hillary will win. The sooner you learn to accept this the better.

Even Hillary supporters will admit she's lost Ohio.

Also he has a good shot now in Colorado, Pennsylvania, and even Virginia or Michigan so I wouldn't write off him winning in one or more of them.

You're an idiot

>Trump gets elected
>Hillary gets elected and then gets impeached
>Hillary gets elected and doesn't get impeached, civil war ensues
He literally can't lose

Have you ever been to Texas, Leaf? No way in fucking hell it goes blue.

Virgnia? No, not a 'good' chance.

>wants to be taken seriously
>says Drumpf

Butthurt delusional optimist detected

You triggered because Trump isn't going to win?

Iowa and Ohio and only one 1 district in Maine and this is the map.

Change ohio to red and maine 1 to blue, maine 2 to red. FL and NV are tossup

lolno

Screencap this for the purpose of extracting salty leftist tears.

It just makes you look like a pillock when you're trying to raise a point. Imagine you're in a meeting at work you end your sentences by calling everyone niggers.

I'm trying to help you here m8.

If Trump wins this will be it.

This guys got it.

You do know Sup Forums has ID's right?

wow no matter what happens it's gonna be a landslide for hillary! :D

You do realize I replied to someone other than myself with the same map as me right?

Nevada going red this election

The way you replied to yourself made me think you were samefaging, carry on.

This

>Dem early vote lead comparable to 2012 when Obongo won
>most recent poll has Trump trailing by 10

Nevada is blue

>Iowa
>Ohio
>Blue

Delicious

michigan is going red.

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/04/free-press-poll-donald-trump-gains-hillary-clinton-race-michigan-tightens/93287658/

Nevadans see Trump as one of their own. It's in the Trumpster Dumpster.

youtube.com/watch?v=5t_blwDZfrg =)

Florida will go red before virginia

IA, CO will go Trump.

Ohio will be red.