I want Reggie to reinforce her childishness!

I want Reggie to reinforce her childishness!

me too, user. me too.

i want the hormone monster to visit her

keep that garbage away from her

I want to give her a gun and manipulate her into starting a school shooting.

Do girls even like boys toys like action figures?

yes?

I want Reggie to have more fans

She's fuckin' adorable

Yet we got nothing but butt witch art instead

Sex sells, simple as that

I want her to figure out how to separate the good aspects of what is CONSIDERED childish (fun, playfulness, etc) witht he bad aspects of what actually is childish (irresponsibility, callousness, selfishness, etc)
oh god yes this
only if they're raised right, which almost none are. i get the impression she has a single dad and maybe brothers. though if she's this imaginative she's probably an only kid. Maybe she has a much-older brother who moved out when she was little, leaving her on her own

so cute. source?
I drew a few reggies. need moar?

I'm a fan

>tfw 13

lol, what kind of dork brings their toys to school

Hormone monstress was the only good part of that shitshow

I was always paranoid of shit getting stolen or lost. I lost my toon donatello on the bus once.
she was gross and manly. the only good part of the show was missy and to a much lesser extent, the redhead in that picture

Why weren't there girls like that in my schools

Would you really want this to be a show given that the creator is a huge SJW?

So long as it doesn't bleed into the show, or becomes obvious that it's pushing an agenda, I really wouldn't care. Granted, being the current year, the polar opposite would likely happen.

This. The whole point of the show is remembering the good old days, and that is the opposite of pushing SJW nonsense. Obviously deep down she doesn't really wanna be any kind of warrior, she just wants to be liked. Most PC types are like that. They're happy to traipse the minefield of offense and learn how to avoid it all if it means support at the end, that their parents never gave them. The rest of us are just wondering why anyone would cross a minefield, and sitting on this side of it having real connections but being honest with each other

How far could Reggie take her childishness?

sadly, she will probably keep making unwise decisions, because well-meaning authority figures have convinced people of the idea that this is normal and okay for kids

Well, the creator (Julia Vickerman) is a writer on NuPPG, so I fear we may already be getting a sneak peek as to what this show will be like if it airs.

what's weird to me is we've seen strong indication that twelve forever has been picked up but...

If Vickerman's comment that the Butt Witch is a representation of puberty is canon, then in a sense she already has.

That means she'll learn life's lessons the hard way and grow up to become a cold woman.

just like most of the rest of us. sad.
and the few who didn't have that problem, and did things smart and the right way, are just ostracized

I pains me so much this won't get picked up
I want to make fan comics to fill the void

20 years in the future, she will look back on her life, and everything she has ever done. She will realize she has wasted her whole life with nothing to show for it. No meaningfull relationships, no car, no job, no financial security, a drinking problem, and nothing left but her internet shitposting. So she shitposts. Every waking hour of every day. It's all she has left.

Is there any lewd of Reggie?

it kinda seems like it has been picked up. we got new art and everything

New art? really?

does standing naked in the mirror examining what puberty has done to her count as lewd?

yeah we got redesigns for her Twelve costume plus what appears to be a third main character, a cute black girl. also a Shane with more sensible proportions. it was framed on the wall as if to celebrate the pickingup
if it's anything like OK KO it could be a fucking year before we hear any more of it

I saw that but I don't think that counts as getting picked up

the best piece of shit in a big pile of shit is still shit, user

I think the creator also teased on twitter by saying something like "these things take time" or something. Not really a clear yes or no tho

It makes a strong indication to me, but I could easily be wrong. I don't think I'm biased by my incredibly strong desire to seeit picked up....
yeah plus since she's on PPG now, we know CN always gives people their own show if they're on a current show. It's how they sabotage themselves, by kicking the best leg out from under the table holding the network up

Feel free to share, user. It would be a welcome addition

any ideas? this plus one nude is all i've done

Yes

then go to paheal. which you should have done anyway

Reggie playing with toys while the rest of the class is studying.

>Not getting that the point of the episode was that Reggie needs to listen to Shane and grow up a little bit because of it

If is right about BW being the manifestation of puberty, you could draw her trying to describe the concept of puberty to Reggie and Shane, along with their reactions to it.

Why does that look like shit?
Like the artist traced it, and then put the colors in paint, or something.

r00d
Funny. I like it.

hmm maybe giving them embarrassing sex ed with demonstration pictures
I eyedropped the colors from the show, so don't blame me. flattering you thought it was traced though

She said it on her tumblr IIRC, but I don't care enough to go back and dig for it.

So, like pic related if we saw what her life was like after Scott?

fuck, forgot pic

Bumping for more art

>Older Reggie is literally just girl Scott Pilgrim

I'd watch it

That or she'd be like Bee of & Puppycat fame

I want to hug Reggie and pet her head and tell her it will be okay

I'm pretty sure Reggie grows up into the girl from You Suck