Rapture Soon

Endtimes are coming pol, are you ready for the rapture?

youtube.com/watch?v=lqN9-aIzHzs

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you're not implying pre Tribulation Rapture.

THIS

To the Loliexpress

I have the weirdest chill right now

Good luck on that. We successfully aborted the Second Coming years ago. And then we killed God with what we called a satellite launch.

what are you talking about?

7 HORNS
7 EYES

>Endtimes are coming
Yeah, just like it has been for thousands of years. You'd think you fucks would get tired of this shtick. But it's always this same "end is nigh" crap.

>Endtimes are coming

Endtimes have been coming for near 2000 years, user. Every hysterical prediction has been wrong. Just keep saying it until it actually happens seems to be the plan.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

Do you guys feel it when you read this?
The antichrist is revealed.

William or Harry.

Queen will dies soon.

Screencap this.

Remember there is no such things.
Doesn't say that anywhere in early Christianity I'm both orthodox or catholicism. The pre tribulation shit didn't come til after protestanism

In

We've been on the brink of the supposed rapture for 1700 years

I'm excited for the not-happening to happen.

Bumping. Any sciencebros can tell me what the actual f is going on with those clouds?

it's literally in the Bible

check yourself

None of us are going to heaven.

God will take one look at us and make that face women make. Same with Satan.

Both will fuck off and leave us here alone to dick around on the internet until the sun implodes.

It's an edited video I think, there was no such thing else the jews would be chimping out about their messiah coming and shit.

end times is a misnomer, it's a shift into a new age of aquarius

I was watching the ISS live feed when this was there and you could see it from space. I was like wtf ring cloud