How do you think Goofy, as a character, feels having lost his wife? Has Disney ever gone into detail about it?

How do you think Goofy, as a character, feels having lost his wife? Has Disney ever gone into detail about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GE-4RzDLZck
youtu.be/78_3VBST-4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im betting Car accident.

Depends which Goofy we're on about.

George Geef would have probably kept a strong spirit for Junior, but wouldn't remarry or even date.

Goof Troop Goofy chose to always looks at the positive stuff in life. It was a conscious decision on his part to be "goofy".

No other Goofy since has had him be a father or husband, like the current Mickey cartoons.

He's Disney's first widower, right? It makes me wonder what they were thinking, while letting his two closest friends, Mickey and Donald, have significant others. That shit is fucking sad.

No, I don't think the movies as canon

I like to know how the hell he can afford a house as a photographer at a department store.

Probably paid for and goes through the family maybe?

People always make jokes about if you dont read this your parents would die but I'd get their paid off house.

he could pull any girl he wants though.

Correct.

>what they were thinking
they were thinking kids wouldn't be giant fucking pussies 70 years later who overanalyze everything you giant fuckhead

He feels car accident?

>car accident

You think he ever found about his wife's affair with the milkman?

allahu akbar

>even Peg craved for Goofy's dick

You guys think this might be why she divorced Pete?

Probably feels [spoilers]goofy[spoilers]

>especially Peg
fixed

>"Oh boy that Minnie Mouse, she's smokin'!"
youtube.com/watch?v=GE-4RzDLZck

>that tongue wriggling in second-to-last panel

She wanted to rim his puckered asshole.

>Well Gawsh.

>That episode where Goofy gets fucking murdered

GOOFED

>you divorced minnie because she was extremely silly?
>no, i said she was fucking goofy

Go ahead. Try it.

Why didn't goofy just marry Peg after she divorced Pete?

>Betting Car Accident
youtu.be/78_3VBST-4w

do you know how rough a cat's tongue is

That just makes it better

As soon as you start looking at Goofy from a "real world" perspective, you have to deal with the fact that he's basically borderline retarded. I always thought it was weird that Goofy media specifically is set in a much more realistic environment than the other original Disney characters, though I guess they rarely focus it on him.

You just need to get him to let his guard down.

he was getting too goofy, they needed to ungoof his shit so they killed his wife to smooth him out with melencoly

>"Up here, Max!"
>then gets struck by an iron to the head
NEW LORE
Goofy forgot his son's name after being concussed and ended up calling him the name he last heard

Source?

Should've cut the two frames where you can see he's being blown out his shoes

Why didn't he do it

Someone blow up the bottom middle frame please?

Are you fucking serious?