Why does Trump decorate like a fag?

Why does Trump decorate like a fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ30vbWxsqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honest answer?

Trump is a creation of the 1980's America, where the following were common themes

>greed is good
>if you got it, flaunt it
>he who dies with the most toys wins
>Lifestyles of the rich and famous is a top tv show
>Magnum PI drives a Ferrari
>you can't do better than marry a super model

He came up in an era of American success was about the greatest achievement in the world.

Now, people think they've grown past that materialism, but the joke is on them, the rich kids club has grown way way smaller. It's not that they are beyond such extravagance, they just can't reach it.

and, to be clear, the 80's were tacky as fuck.

Watch some 80's music videos, everything is over the top. Try a few famous 80's movies based in NY, like crocodile dundee. They are neat showcases into what "top tier" 80's living is all about.

Because he's nouveau riche as fuck

Even in the 80's few rich men were decorating like Liberace.
The guy's name is on towers in NYC, why try to flaunt it even more?

Honestly, as an American who grew up with some money in the 80's, I look at Trump and see what my parents wish they could have been. He's just stuck in the 80's. Everything about him screams 1980's.

good question OP
Melania looks like a transsexual, Trump is in a gay couple

Melania also looks like the kind of girl "fashion designers" like, if you know what I mean. Very strange taste for an allegedly straight man.

This immediately comes to mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ30vbWxsqU

Ritualistic gold masonic architecture.

""masonic"", right.

Zionist gold-hoarder.

new money

>come from a blue collar background
>get loads of money
>apply blue collar tastes to interior design

yeah he lacks subtlety, but who needs it?

Just noticed even their hairdo looks somewhat similar.

His wife: Donald dear, look at what the interior designer and I picked today.

DJT: yeah, wonderful. Let's eat.

Nah wives change, interior decor stays the same tacky gilded crap in all his homes and projects. Can't blame women for this.

Stay woke

Except she literally decorated his apartment. Why would he change his space because the broad leaves?

>He doesn't support traditional white art
looks like orban missed one

/thread

And this is bad how? Compared to the current year, it's glorious. But it's strange that he is the favorit candidate of white nationalists.

Trump has no blue collar background. His father was already a multi-millionaire and gave him a small loan of a million dollars which was a lot bigger back then than it sounds today.

The picture you linked to is just classic Victorian décor with gold trim. Don't see anything wrong senpai.

>zionism is bad

t. Ahmed al Austri

>zionism
>flag
What a coincidence.

>literally in the Arabian heartlands
>calling others mudslime names
Please fuck off Abdullah al Mohammad al Benghazi ben Shlomo al Mohammad al Mehmet Sheckelstein.

It's pretty gaudy.

--Louis XIV

Ho.ly.shit.

Well, there you have your answer. kek