The Pedosta Emails

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

Susan & Herb
>
> I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth
> handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island.
>
> Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.
>
>
>
> I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can
> send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house.

THIS IS BEYOND FUCKED UP GUYS

SHE CAN'T

SHE WON'T

GET AWAY WITH THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11442
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3717
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17644
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839
vimeo.com/190262742
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
rodale.tv/video/john-podesta-can-cook
w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
adobe.com/products/xmp.html
wikihow.com/Hide-Text-Within-an-Image
chuckdandmrt.com/2008/10/
pcah.gov/members/anne-luzzatto
twitter.com/AlexLuzzatto
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/30/fears-for-missing-child-refugees
abc.net.au/news/2010-01-23/trafficking-fears-as-haiti-children-go-missing/1219762
pewtrusts.org/en/about/leadership/tamera-luzzatto
youtube.com/watch?v=HBcohLg1I6c
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22033
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21583
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28204
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19859
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37465
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22823
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14852
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232#efmAAGAAxAVsAXh
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25620#efmADVAEeAJCAL2AMfANj
chuckdandmrt.com/2009/11/11/1163/
youtu.be/GFkBfGaqLv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is getting too much for me.

OUT OUT OUT

> The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
> pizza-related.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Somebody was fugging a girl and left his condom filled with cum

>old rich people fapped and fucked all kinf od stuff to the point their addiction is only satisfied with degenerate pedo actions
Fuck

MOAR NOW

>haha autists it's fake ur ctr
>clearly there is a logical explanation for a handkerchief with a pizza-related map, r-right? G-guys ...?

They can't have fucked kids in the White House, surely.

Jesus fucking christ if this turns out to be true. The entire establishment is one huge cheese pizza factory.

Our new hashtag

#BetterRedThanPed

If almost everyone in here are corrupt and very friendly, you shouldn't doubt it.

Oh common!!!

>"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and > almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in > that pool for sure."

>On Mar 1, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Jennifer Palmier I wrote: So that's our ice encased wiper and taste of the traffic we are in. Suffice to say we will not make it tonight, I am sad to say. Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas. Really sorry to miss.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11442

It's such a fucking cluster-fuck of the unending bizzare.

>Fucking "extraterrestrial disclosure": 33010 says; "My children are 2,3,and 5. I hope they grow up with a government that is open and honest about our place in the universe. The knowledge shared with our younger generation can serve as a spark for incredible human advancements."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010

>"Sacraficing chickens in the back yard to Moloch":
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

>"Invest in our incumbents", a fucking $5000 "buffet dinner":

>Fucking explain this shit:

>UFO video:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839
Actual vid:
vimeo.com/190262742

>WAR IN SPACE: "...our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."
>"A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space."

>"President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget."
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

>ETI's: "In ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient ETI and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in ETI, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD."

>"In Scott’s book Voices From the Cosmos, he describes himself as an octogenarian in full karmic payback mode following 30 years in the military, half in combat arms and half in intelligence. He references you in his ETI matter, as well as the Catholic Church."
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983

We need to spread this stuff everywhere. Minority communities, especially the blacks, are very much into illuminati stuff and this will blow their fucking minds

I thought that this sex trafficking code thing seemed like newgfag bait and grasping at straws
But look at this fucking email:

>"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
> pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re
> busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it."

If these are not code words, then what in the name of fuck are they talking about?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

We need the source

>It's such a fucking cluster-fuck of the unending bizzare.

> Satanism/Occult
> UFOs/Aliens.

Not unrelated.

Still a cluster-fuck of the unending bizzare.

>Fucking explain this shit:

UMM HAS ANYONE DOWNLOADED THE PICTURE ATTACHMENT ON THIS?!!??!!?
if they have please post it.

THIS IS BLATANT

WHAT

CTR SLIDE THREAD

What is he sliding from exactly?

guys I'm feeling sick to my stomach right now

somebody explain this pls. I even take CTR damage control. I dont want to feel this riht now

This is it.

The view from the island, perhaps?

Is that wall of text fucking coded?

Check the last name of the kids.

Then check the last name of the recipient.

Holy shit it's a family vacation. Is this how one becomes (((red-pilled)))? Poor reading comprehension and a willful disregard for the most obvious empirical evidence?

JESUS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

not yet, anyone got an idea how?

>Love tts ville

Hi CTR.

Quit disinfoing us tyou fucking rape apologusts

notice how there are two specks of white in the sky, one near the moon and one lower to the right

Lol those are stars

I really wanted this to be something. It is not.

Or a plane.

Podesta is a good guy...you guys are so wrong.

rodale.tv/video/john-podesta-can-cook

a mark that semens pedosex-related

So how do they spin this? Serious question. As a father myself I don't get how the context could be anything but sinister. It's true that parents like to talk about and show off their kids but not like this. One of them has her last name but talking about ubering them in and how they will be in that pool for sure as entertainment.... what else could that mean? Seriously?

Think about it. If you go to a backyard party with kids it's so the adults can chit chat and drink while the kids play and socialize and somebody needs to watch and make sure they're safe. It's not entertaining. I mean it's cool when somebody shows off a new baby in the family and I'm not saying it's not "entertaining" because kids can be cool and amazing how smart they are and what not. Make you appreciate life and family. Stuff like that you guys may or many not understand but you will if you're a parent. But it's not something you would write about like this email. It's just not. I would like to see somebody give me an example of spinning the emails context to anything other than the disturbing obvious.

I don't like Clinton at all.

I'm pointing out a painfully, woefully, nauseatingly obvious fact: the email is adressed to the parent of the three children. The content of this email literally consists of someone arranging a ride for somebody else's family.

Insisting otherwise with a cropped image that doesn't include the surname of the email's recipient probably IS CTR disinfo to get you morons focused on Nothing in lieu of all the campaign violations, backdoor dealings, and otherwise shady malpractices the Podesta emails are legitimately rife with.

Sup Forums is like a fucking dog. It sinks its teeth into something legitimate and lets go as soon as someone flings a Frisby of bullshit in the opposite direction.

Look at me. You're CTR now.

you're telling me that those are stars?

Right fucking here you fat, sobbing vole:
There's nothing to "spin." Why do you think you're (((redpilled))) when you can't even do the most basic research??

Fuck you FBI for letting this go

>885kb

OH HELL NO

>Pedosta

WHAT MEAN BY THIS

Shits getting deep. It's not one side, its all sides. Don't trust anyone.

WTF is that? Is that from Podesta emails?

WTF IS THIS!?!?!
alien pics?

Guys,

has anyone checked out her links to Mother Teresa's charity?

I am honestly a bit scared to contribute. Don't wanna get on a list and I'm not very techsavvy.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996

ITS 1.21 MEGABYTES, NO WAY THAT SHITTY QUALITY OF A PIC IS JUST A PICTURE CRACK THIS SHIT REEEEE

how I feel about this all

obviously the aliens have some shit tier human translation software

I actually mentioned that. But who writes like that? Only one has the last name. It's true the sentence structure could mean they all do but who writes that way when referring to their own kids? It could also mean only the last one has the last name which is how it reads to me. No reference to "my kids" or "my nieces and nephews" or my wife's son or whatever.

They'll be in that pool for sure. For your entertainment even though you're not family. It's just a family summer cookout, goyim. Right? Well it doesn't read that way at all so I ask again in what context?

Anybody confirm the identities of the kids? Are they siblings? Why uber them in?

The problem for you is nobody will read it your way. It makes far more sense for this to be a pedo pool party then it does for a family BBQ (which it's not btw, that is your generalization and conjecture).

So try again. Btw I'm not red pilled. I don't use childish terminology from a film created by transsexual jews

I opened the file with notepad and theres links to metadata tagging software and some weird syntax shit from w3.org

check some of them?

I checked the syntax thing, idk what it all is but feel free to check it out w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#

That was my innitial read. Let's hope you're wrong eh?

They're all siblings

Notice how Ruby is 4 years older than Maeve.

Maeve's full name is Maeve (((Chaim))) Luzzatto

this was the adobe link adobe.com/products/xmp.html

Luzzatto calls her Uber driver her """FARMER""" in another leak

>all those links to houses

There's something there. I'm not good at digging up info but someone needs to run all these names and do some cross checking. It's possible these are places where they're scoping out potential children or places to perform their satanic rituals.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17644
Some cryptofag needs to decrypt this shit.

Kek is speaking to us.
Hear this guy, it may be something important.

We can do it, Sup Forums.

GUYS GUYS GUY GUYS

I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING

A little over a year and a half ago, it came out that a lot of the UK parliament/establishment was involved with pedophile rings. Of course, nothing was done about it, but I wonder if this isn't all connected somehow?

The fact that they found Podesta's handkerchief in one of the houses is really fishy. There's no way they weren't up to something fishing for real estate.

Im no cryptofag but I found this at the bottom of the .tif file i found this, MIB8ttaP

It was definitely placed there intentionally using a method like this wikihow.com/Hide-Text-Within-an-Image

more

>An account of birth; names fit. Chaim and Luzzatto are connected in Judaism.
chuckdandmrt.com/2008/10/
>blog of some family friends- numerous mentions of Luzzatto children. Lots of interesting finds in here- though the family itself seems oblivious.
pcah.gov/members/anne-luzzatto
>a suggestion of possible mother
twitter.com/AlexLuzzatto
>Another possible mother- this one lives in Washington DC as was discovered in the blog. Described as mother of 3.

I'm actually very tempted to call about the handkerchief actually. Who knows, maybe we can find out some information about it?

They list a phone number but it's been so long I don't think it would bear any fruit.

It's all connected.
I thought they started wars just to give money to arms manufacturers, or for big companies to move their factories to war-torn countries after wars for that cheap labor, but it's way darker.

After all the shit that's coming out I remembered that article about more than 10,000 Syrian refugee children being missing

>theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/30/fears-for-missing-child-refugees

And then I wondered "Hey, the Clintons had the slimy hands in the Haiti Earthquake as well, I wonder if-"

>abc.net.au/news/2010-01-23/trafficking-fears-as-haiti-children-go-missing/1219762

"But wait", you might say, "there must be someone looking for these kids, right? It's not easy to get away with kidnapping more than 15 thousand kids!"
Of course there is. The International Commission on Missing Persons. Which was "established at the behest of United States President Bill Clinton in 1996".

The motherfuckers have covered their backs by owning the ICMP, the only thing that would actually track them down.

The Clintons and their allies are literally stealing little kids from around the world.

>>Fucking explain this shit:

That's the code for an image, it says so above it

If you save that in a text editor with base64 encoding and .jpeg as extension, you'll be able to view it

I'm not doing it because copying that entire wall of characters takes too long

don't clue them in that we're so close onto them
beyond that, you probably won't get a truthful answer anyway

I reverse image searched the .tif file and found this, odd

The mother is Tamera Luzzatto. She worked as Hillary Clinton's Chief of Staff from 2001 to 2009.

>pewtrusts.org/en/about/leadership/tamera-luzzatto

Levels of rape that shouldn't be possible.

yeah you're right. Gonna take a heft shit and start doing some investigative work then.

If anyone finds anything at all, link it here. I'll be more than happy to help with cross referencing names and trying to dig up some facts. I'll be back in 30min.

it has always been
>vatican
>rogue islamic nations
>british banking cartels
>mossad
>CIA

>Deep Underground Military Bases
>Satanic blood sacrifices
>abortion

yes

Thanks toothpaste. Someone did it. It's a blurry photo of the moon over the ocean, with 2 blurry white dots in the sky.

So, nothing... UFO whackjob horseshit as usual. What a bummer.

One of those lead me to this video youtube.com/watch?v=HBcohLg1I6c

Nope this has nothing to do with the BBC pedo ring wanting Trump assassinated.

>wanting Trump assassinated.
T-the what??

> The International Commission on Missing Persons
holy shit dude, why didn't I know this
Christ thats fucking it

DUDE

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

I GET ON Sup Forums AND THERES LIKE A SATANIC PIZZA PEDOPHILE CULT RUNNING THE WORLD NOW AND THE FBI IS ABOUT TO RAID THEM?

THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

TLDR PLZ WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

MEME MAGIC HAPPENED

WE FUCKED UP BAD

Search the Podesta Emails for the word "pizza"

yeah that's probably more likely.

People have theorized that the Podesta emails have a secret code for an extensive CP ring.
The "Spirit Cooking" is related to this; I've been away, all I know is that the email of this women fits in with the code.

Read these. Come back if you have questions.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22033
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21583
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28204
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19859
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37465
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22823
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14852
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232#efmAAGAAxAVsAXh
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25620#efmADVAEeAJCAL2AMfANj

chuckdandmrt.com/2009/11/11/1163/

as of 2010 there were no plans for Emerson or Ruby.
What need would they have to know how to play piano?

I reckon the Emerson Ruby and Maive children are just that- children.
These children are set aside from any possible pedo ring.

My god......... I can't believe I actually believe you

holy fucking shit

Shit's happening guys.
Burgers load your guns
Brits we gotta have bug out places (since we're cucked out and have no guns)

Save the text part as text,
/9j/4Q and so on until the last /9= or so.
Then, a command like
cat "podesta_email_17644.txt" | base64 -d > OUT
will produce the file that you seek.

youtu.be/GFkBfGaqLv4
not too related

I think the main mindfuck for Hillary supporters is they like to think of themselves as book-smart atheists, Science oriented people - then to find out their leaders are all into bloody pentagrams and chanting rituals must be a bit of a shock.

and here is the email where he confirms that it is his.

The most striking thing about that is the released missionaries and the fact that they needed John at a pizza party. Everything else seems like it's just friendly back and forth.

>2hrs

user please