Nov 4th

> Nov 4th
> No leaks that matter
> FBI thing won't make enough of a difference this close, no conclusions msm already dismissing it

Wikileaks fucked up. They said the bombshell would be this week and it never happened.

It's over lads, we won't even have that big get to summon the strengthen of kek

:( Good luck America.

Pray for kek because it's all we have now.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The MSM is a joke. Do you really think they would report anything that would damage their overlords?

Please hang yourself you defeatist cuck

>a fucking leaf!

>>the day is not over yet

rejoice, mr. fucking leaf

kek is with us

he will deliver

>a fucking leaf

The numbers are so far from the big get kek demands. Will pol make it?

It's Friday normies won't pay attention

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

I want to believe but remember the okeef video that was going to 'finish' hillary and turned out to be nothing?

Stay calm lads...

Remember the 5th of November

What if it's nothing like all the other leaks?

We need to spread this stuff everywhere. Minority communities, especially the blacks, are very much into illuminati stuff and this will blow their fucking minds

I thought that this sex trafficking code thing seemed like newgfag bait and grasping at straws
But look at this fucking email:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

>"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
> pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re
> busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it."

If these are not code words, then what in the name of fuck are they talking about?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Maybe about pizza and some handkerchief?

>mfw old pete is a tranny now
>mfw young pete was in GTAV

Lol dude. People don't buy into that nonsense.

What nonsense?

I posted a direct quote from an email and said that the sentence structure has no discernible meaning unless the words are stand ins for another meaning

Perhaps you would care to tell me what the sentence means?

>We all accidentally uncover Obongo's fast-food smuggling ring which makes use of taxpayer dollars

>Leaf

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

Found napkin with some stuff scribbled on it. Friendly asks if it's of importance.

I scribble stuff on napkins all the time when a idea comes to me. Sometimes it's actually important and I keep it so I can transcribe later.

A handkerchief, if it was a napkin it would have been thrown out - also everyone there has a smart phone so why the fuck would you write down a "pizza related map" on a cloth handkerchief?

Remember, remember the 5th of November.

this
THIS
T H I S

Maybe it was one of those fancy cloth handkerchiefs.

With a map where to find pizza in it?

Hopefully they weren't just trying to push the meme to seem dramatic.

>implying we wont have a super false flag to cancel the election

No concern trolling here

Yes, that sounds perfectly reasonable

If it is something "that will put her in jail" it will not mattet what day it is posted on. Were not looking for something to sway voters, were looking for something that will eject her from the race.

Not trolling. I'm concerned that folks are banking on something big and being complacent instead of pretending there won't be a leak and continuing the fight.

As a leaf I am only a watcher. Both candidates will hurt Canada. Hillary more so though

Is that realistic? It would have to be HUGE. Like unrefutable evidence like a video.

Everyone is on hilldogs side so if it can be rationed away or credibility of it attacked it will be (long enough for her to win)