If there existed a nation that had a cure for cancer, aids or some other nasty shit...

If there existed a nation that had a cure for cancer, aids or some other nasty shit, but simply refused to share on any grounds, would it be justified or not for super heroes like Avengers or Justice League to go in and force them to share it ? Would it be moral to justify a super powered invasion if the alternative is doing nothing and letting people die ?

No, for the simple fact they might destroy or sabotage it out of spite

Adding to this, using spies would be better than invasion

>to go in and force them to share it
but if they do that, then they have to also stop the amercian army and their invation of the middle east

Just rub it in Doom's face. He'll throw an autistic fit, find the cure and make it free for everyone to one-up Wakanda and prove that Latveria has the superior monarchy.

Why don't they just force Reed to come up with it in an afternoon? Hank? Any rogue geneticist of salt?!

a country like that would be torn apart pretty quickly after spies would take the most important info out first. Hell, it would take one dictator with cancer to start a war

>Won't give the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND VITAL CURE FOR CANCER because us "barbarians" would somehow weaponize it
>But think revenge is a reasonable and logical thing to put your time into
I fucking hate Wakanda

Don't try to bait so obviously Sup Forums, it makes you look even more stupid than usual.

Ayo whitey, why you so razizt? See, this is the reason why people prefer Doom, even if he's a Wanked Villain. His ultimate goal is that everyone gets a happy life. Is the basis "I'll show those fuckers that I'm the best"? Maybe. But still, it's honorable. Wakanda doesn't care if the world survives or not. I bet you 10 Virtual Bucks they've turned the country into a spaceship, and can take off anytime, like in that episode of the 11th Doctor with the Space-Whales.

>"barbarians" would somehow weaponize it
Remember when Norman was the top cop of the world and did just that?

Where is Robin Hood when you need him?

Guy with the beard is right. The second the Avengers get the cure for cancer, Dr. Doom or Doc Ock or Stiltman is gonna weaponize it and give everyone in New York cancer.

Superheroes wouldnt need to do anything. The supervillains would do all the work by stealing the cures and selling them off to the highest bidder.

"Weaponised"

It would only harm deadpool due to his reliance on his cancer countering his overpowered healing factor.

It's a weapon in the same way that aspirin is a weapon because some people die if they took it.

>Dr. Doom is gonna weaponize it and give everyone in New York cancer
Doom's many things, but he's not a maniac with no regard for human life. Hell, the guy knows Hell is real. He's probably trying to keep his naughty actions to a minimum.

Can we just pretend that nothing Hudlin ever wrote is canon?

>Black Panther has the cure to cancer
>Hes choosing to let Whor die, getting Thor his hammer back
I dont see the problem here

Everything about Wakanda seems tailored to piss me off. I'd just nuke them to nonexistence, fuck the cure.

How exactly do you weaponize a cure for cancer anyway? Do you turn people into solid cancer and then cure them, thus killing them?

If Doom truly cared about making people happy he would have come up with the cancer cure by himself already.

This. Send spies into the enemy nation (because that's what it is, Wakanda is just like Latveria an enemy of the entire human race) and see what you can get.

orJust don't go to Richards, fucker is useless.

Wakandans are the elves of Marvel. And elves are only useful for one thing.

This. Fuck those pompous cunts.

Every time he rules the world he does that. Latveria is a small nation user, he doesn't have unlimited resources.

Can people show me other instances of Wakanda being cunts without reason? Because it seems that this page written by Hudlin is the go to for showing them as scum. I know Priest speaks of their xenophobia and all, but that page in particular, from an awful run is used quite a lot.

Reminder that they were proven right once before and two times after this discussion was held.

Non-Wakandians absolutely weaponized all cures for cancer they themselves developed.

Is Black Panther how people like Kim see themselves ? Badass kings of their own kingdom ?

I've been doing that for years. Most of the people around here are unable to do that, but they manage to do it with other characters.

There is also that one where BP is talking shit about starving African immigrants.

Are you kidding me? Sup Forums still bitches about Norman fucking Gwen Stacy and with good reason. Marvel is full of cunts, pricks and assholes. Not a universe of heroes.

We actually can't.

Hudlin is to Black Panther what Daniel Way is to Deadpool. A terrible phase that somehow managed to be the most mainstream.

I like how Wakanda is both simultaneously incredibly ridiculous in concept and yet realistic in depiction how black people are the biggest racists ever.

T'Challa is pretty sick of Wakanda's Isolationism, even when Hudlin's writiing him.
Look at that face in the last panel.

Yeah, but one man can't change a nation... unless he is Buda or Jesus Christ or something like that.

T'Challa is just one person whose views have place him at odds with the Thalmo- people of Wakanda. Perhaps one day they will stop being little pieces of shit, but for the moment they are no better than Latveria.

>Yeah, but one man can't change a nation...
>unless he is Buda or Jesus Christ or something like that.

Kek, son of a bitch.

>Just don't go to Richards, fucker is useless.

He's been retconned out of Marvel by now due to the movie rights problem.

Oh... well, at least he is banging Doom's mom.

By withholding the cure for cancer they have literally murdered hundreds of millions of humans who would be alive if they had shared it with the world. There are about half a billion cancer deaths over the last half century. They are the worst villains in the Marvel universe with higher bodycount by many many factors of magnitude than every single marvel villain put together. What should happen is the entire world including all the Marvel heroes should wipe their evil nation from the face of the earth and throw their leaders in prison for life for crimes against humanity.

Please note that this is the exact reverse of what white nations did throughout the last two centuries. Virtually every single scientific advance in history was made white European males, mostly over the the last three hundred years from the enlightenment to now. Nearly every single thing that allows every human on earth have a better quality of life than anything their ancestors could dream of; modern medicine, telecommunications, modern transportation and engineering, computing and information tech, power, motors, the Green Revolution, genetics, modern civil infrastructure, etc, it's a long list, all sprang from the mind of white Europeans and Americans between 1650 and now.

Instead of hording this treasure whites shared if freely with every single nation on earth. Even to the point of going there, building schools, and teaching them how to teach it to their own people. It is the single greatest gift in human history.

Source for pic; Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950 (2003)

user, I... that was Mephisto LARPing. The "mom" wasn't even real, it was a construct.

>Wakanda has a giant fuckoff wall all around the kingdom to keep starving mudhut folks out
>libs praise it as Black People Utopia

>Trump wants to build a giant fuckoff wall to keep illegal immigrants out
>libs think he is Literally Hitler

??????