Snyder's food for thought

what the hell is this 'food for thought' bullshit, it seems so forced, I can't imagine batman would ever say something so corny, what the hell is snyder doing, is he trying to make this his thing or something like that?

it's almost as bad as batman saying really gives my noggin a joggin or something else retarded like that

He's repeating what the Batman Who Laughs is saying to mock him.

Is he trying to make it his Flash Facts?

these are two different comics my man, dark nights metal 3 came like a year after batman all star 1

kek, could be

Imagine trying this hard to come off as knowledgeable and failing.

>I can't imagine batman would ever say something so corny
...have you ever read Pre-Crisis Batman?

because corny ass dialogue was the norm 60 years ago we should tolerate it now? great food for thought right there

No, I mean even like 1985, man.
Batman didn't really stop saying weird shit like that until TDKR and Year One blew everyone away. Even post-crisis he still said shit like that depending on the writer, it just wasn't as common in the 90's and 00's.

This was based on a story arc with Dick Grayson as Batman.

what the fuck are you smoking my man, no it fucking wasn't, you're mixing it up with the morrison run on all star batman, this is snyder

fucking hell lads, stick to marvel movie threads please

Morrison never wrote All Star Batman.

my bad, was referring to this, this is dick as batman

I meant, after black mirror, this was the next arc for batman.
But new 52 happened so this was never published .

oh interesting, yeah I can see that happening

>Seems forced.
>Two instances of it happening with two different characters.
WEW LAD.

So...the whole premise of this thread is that the phrase "food for thought" is a corny or outdated thing that normal people don't say anymore?

I'd just leave the thread and would feel 10 times dumber.

I... actually love dry humor smart ass Batman

Someone likes owls a little too much

Better question: why does this bother you?