BCB

Paulo is still poor and didnt get a gift and he pissed off the 2 shitty characters

So... he's so poor he can't afford clothes? Or why is he nude?

What's Jess upset about? She isn't supposed to be that much of a cunt. Did Madison's attitude rub off on her?

shitty worldbuilding
best answer

I think shes mad because he didnt ever really love rachel and now she realizes this since paulo and rachel arent butt buddies I guess.

>What's Jess upset about? She isn't supposed to be that much of a cunt. Did Madison's attitude rub off on her?
no she's just a woman

He's the designated cisgender shitlord.

So it's obvious the tumblr projections must hate him, darned be logic and common sense.

Oh thank god, for a second I thought this wasn't going to be another Paulo chapter. I was really worried there!

This. Why are they so pissy? Is it just because of his comment on the 5th to last panel or is there something else he did I'm forgetting?

Something had better actually happen soon I fucking swear.

Wake me up when the comic ends

Fuck off Madison, Paulo and Rachel stopped with their FWB so you should be happy that he's not dicking around the slutty bitch anymore.

aussiecuck will never get a job, so it isnt ending

Make sure to leave your will next to you bed user.

So when is Polo gonna rent that backhoe to dig out all that sand out of the Lebanese's baby crevices?
He better rent it by the day instead of by the hour.

>Paulo is honest since the beggining with Rachel and made clear it was nothing serious
>Decides to be even more honest and breaks up with her when Lucy comes back because he knows it's not fair to Rachel, even though he has made clear it was not serious
>a bunch of other girls are mad at him

What pisses me off is that this is an absolutely realistic portrayal of women, good job Taeshi

>Implying Boxboy wont grow senile and fall down an escalator before I kick it.

This continues to remind me how much madison is just not needed in the comic. I swear if madison is yelling at him in the next page.

It's not too late Taeshi!

next page will be him awkwardly being led to the table by daisy, he sits across from them, they glare at him while he gets uncomfortable, etc

>Jess is taller than David

>Rachel is for suffering

I'm fine with some characters choosing to wear clothes, but its weird now when its only the original characters that ever are nude.

this image is fucking gay because she agreed on it
and she fucked him while he was drunk

This
She agreed, it's not Paulo's fault she can't control herself

>catch feelings
Even if they agreed that doesn't stop them from developing feelings later on.
That's why its suffering, she made poor choices and now she's paying for it by not having what she wants.
Feelings aren't rational, if you want characters acting as emotionally static agents that can never regret decisions and always act with perfect foresight, then I don't think "highschool cat drama" is your kind of story.

shit just feels forced and like a later thought by our glorious and ever benevolent overlord who never does anything wrong.

But so does Matt, Madison and gaylo Paulo

Holay fuck there is so much wrong with this image

Same question. I mean I guess it has something to do with Slutpuppy but I sure don't remember what.

>forced

Let's get something actually interesting going here.

We've reached a point where group suicide with Matt and Madison being burnt alive at the stake while the rest just downs the Kool-aid can be considered a good end.

Piss?

You madman. inb4 thread deleted

Oh no...

>Even if they agreed that doesn't stop them from developing feelings later on.
You're correct but actual in-story Rachel is putting Paulo's feelings first and suffering in silence. She's well aware it's unfair to bait him into a relationship out of guilt. She's definitely suffering but ultimately wants to keep things amicable.
The fanart, however, portrays her as being bitter and confrontational over it, which isn't in character at all from what we've seen. It's just an artist making it look more melodramatic than it already is.

>New chapter is here
>"Okay good, time to see what's happening with everyone el--"
>It's was actually the Paulo Show in disguise
Are fucking kidding me

>It'll be the escalator that goes up so he never stops falling down even after his neck is already broken

More than that, it was RACHEL'S idea that they start bumping uglies just for fun. She had no idea she would fall in love with him.

Gotta get the hate game going on the orange cat

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I never noticed that Madison has got some big tatas.

Of course she does; she's Taeshi's new self-insert since she got sick of Lucy.

Exactly!

God, these last few pages are laid out like Daisy and Paulo are already in love with each other when there's no reason to think that either of them are interested.

That explains it then... -_-

Wait, what?

So Matt is luggagelad?

There's the old Polo show in the way, but making it believable takes effort.

You should by now know that since it went chibi that effort is the bane of their existence.

>hay guise jess and madison are likable and not obnoxious at all
>watch them be sour and hostile over rachel's mistake that she wants to put behind her

Ah, pissposting. It's been too long.

Jessica is obviously mad at him for not committing to Rachel even it seems pretty clear that Rachel is ok with the decision. Yes, she got upset and yes, she'd probably be open to dating him but Rachel also literally just encouraged Daisy to go for him on the last page.

However, I do remember things not going well at the beach over the summer. Didn't he hit on Madison during the volleyball game? And didn't she get pissy because he compared her to Lucy or something?

Yeah, he did hit on her and made the comparison between her and Lucy.

>However, I do remember things not going well at the beach over the summer. Didn't he hit on Madison during the volleyball game? And didn't she get pissy because he compared her to Lucy or something?

You mean the awful chapter meant to make Madison not look like a token snowflake that never does anything wrong?

No, I got shit. Also, wtf is Degrassi?

A high school soap opera TV show that was popular.

A Canadian tv series about slice-of-life high school drama. Started in the 80s and newer versons are still going today.

Comparisons get made to it, but could easily also be "Dawson's Creek" with cats or "90210 with cats" or whatever kids watch these days.

Drama NOW!

Holy, where did you find that beautiful picture?!

>beautiful.
With those proportions, that BG and Mike and Abbey getting along nicely?

>that BG
>more mortar than bricks

Yes, those two getting along to beat up Paulo is wonderful and funny as hell.

>Funny as hell
But that's self destructive Abbey and Mike

As long as I see Paulo abused in some way I'm happy. lol

polo dindu nuffin

Vero is that you?

>People said that to about a certain black buy

reminder that Molly likes her martinis shaken, not stirred

So she's drinking because nobody takes her serious due to how adorable she is?

I had forgot about that, wow

tfw the thread dies before the ghey ships ahoy is talked about

>Guy That Posts Mike Was Right in Every Thread

Liar

>So Matt is luggagelad?
yes

Almost forgot. Here you go.

I assume the filler is over? Is it safe to start catching up?

Yep. At least for now.

It's my way of keeping the tradition alive without being banned

It's been filler since the start of the watercolor heads.

It's been filler for 4 years, give or take a month or two.

We've just witnessed filler within filler YO DAWG

It's bannable to post the image? Christ I didn't think the mods cared at all about these threads.
Maybe you can make some variants and post those instead.

>I assume the filler is over
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>It's bannable to post the image? Christ I didn't think the mods cared at all about these threads.
I think it's just one autistic janitor but since I called it out the mods took his side

>Maybe you can make some variants and post those instead.
Done that, no change

Feels bad man

Wrong version

Damn, that sucks...

another shits ahoy

Rachel is her best friend. Paulo has not been the nicest to rachel. Jess is upset on her behalf.

So not taking the relationship further because his heart just isn't into it is considered "not being nice"?

I get it Vero, you hate men with machismo, praise be the SocJus doctrine, he's now a homogay.

I mean, back when she was teaching him to drive, she did warn him. He didn't really take it into account.

Paulo acknowledged that it wasn't fair to her and seemed bothered by it.

But a couple of chapters ago he acted like he didn't understand she was into him.

You can't form coherent opinions of characters when they act like amnesiacs.

Paulo is a Somalian cat so technically it can apply to him

They've all lost their marbles, especially Taeshi.

I love you J Man.

Thank you for rectifying a recent Molly drought.

>head wider than shoulders
>while the head is also just about as tall as her torso

No wonder why he's so annoying. This explains everything now.

Mike's missing his tracksuit, bottle of homebrewed potato vodka and demeaning northeast Asian attitude regarding women

Wait, what?