When TTG ends, will people finally blame CN for its' own problems?

>Muh Schedule
>Let me blame the show and the creators with literally no say in how this works
>Muh mediocre show isn't greenlit
>Let me blame that on a show that has nothing to do with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJA-7Qp-0D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TTG is responsible for literally every cartoon related injustice ever
>The absolute state of nostalgiafags
THANKS OKAMA

Did they have a fourway?

So its never occurred to you that the show itself is simply shit?

How can a show that references Watchmen ever be shit

>its'

>its

I've never seen the schedule spam hate directed at TTG, it's always at CN. In fact I've seen plenty of people on Sup Forums say "there's nothing wrong with TTG, I just wish it wasn't spammed so much".

Is that lamp supposed to be based on Suicide Squad Joker? Becausethat's pretty awesome.

Don't be stupid.
When TTGo ends, it will be Sup Forums and "le Internet trolls" that take the blame.

The truth is the upcoming Titans live action series will get it's own cartoon so they're cleaning up the property of all throwbacks to the 2003 series.

And now all the loud obnoxious TTG fans will become the new "Not Mah Titans" as they REEEEE at the sight of Negress Starfire, Loli Raven and Asian Beast Boy redefine the IP identity.

>Loli Raven
>He does not want to hug loli raven
>He does not want Loli raven to be the rumsshii-sama to her kusu
>He does not want loli raven to be her piper perri or naomi woods of the Teen Titans

No one blames TTG for the schedule spam but it also doesn't change the fact that TTG is a bad show. For some reason almost everyone has a boner for TTG all of a sudden, defending it like crazy. Just because they throw in some comic book references into the background and a couple good running gags, doesn't change the fact the show is lazy and doesn't put any effort into telling good jokes and thinks it can get away with only spectacle like "what if we spent a whole episode teaching about real estate" or "let's dub over the original cartoon" without using these concept to their full potential and actually telling good jokes.

It's a decent show and the best CN show right now

>Next to or tied with we bare bears
But yes, this user is right. The other shows are just as or even more lazy as TTG.

Ok then. What's good about it?

To be fair, it improved drastically after season 3.

Oh I agree We Bare Bears is lazy and boring. SU is trash for reasons many have stated before. And Gumball has begun to rely way too much on meta humor. I still think it's better than TTG though because at least for every genuinely chuckleworthy moment I'm not bored or annoyed by the characters for the rest of the episode

No, they'll move on to blaming it on the PPG reboot, after that, they'll go after AWOG for getting played to a similar degree, even though most people like it. People will never accept that CN has flaws because they're nostalgia blind.

The titans are more entertaining and less annoying than the Watterson. And Gumball has more problems that just the forced meta humor

>I'm not bored or annoyed by the characters for the rest of the episode
Didn't Gumball sell someone's parents?

How many Easter eggs are in pic related?

How many Easter eggs are in pic related?

Fucking how

No, they will simply move on to another show to spam 24/7. TTGO is just Johnny Test's successor to the 24/7 time slot.

Jesus you TTG writers have a LOT of time on your hand, I guess the show isn't getting renewed

I'm not Mr Enter. I enjoy dark humor and that's more interesting than watching most of TTG's jokes.

yeah buddy, because they're really hurting for views and need to come here. get over yourself

Gumball dark "humor" is an attempt to copy TTG humor.

>Goes on every TTG thread there is just to cry out for a nonexistent shill and even makes weekly threads about it
The one with too much time on their hands is you.

Are Batman and commissioner Gordon a gay couple on TTG?

what are you talking about?

everyone thinks CN is shit, if someone seriously think TTGO is to blame I haven't talked to them, now TTGO and how over rerun it gets is a symptom of CN being shit but I haven't met someone dumb enough to confuse cause and effect like that

>"For some reason almost everyone has a boner for TTG all of a sudden, defending it like crazy.

You do realize that only covers about 2% of Sup Forums users, which is like almost 90% of the entire fanbase, right?

5, 45, 106
I can also pull numbers out my ass

>YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW

>ends

>Inhumans has people terrified of how wrong a show can go.

You think that Joker would willingly share Batman?

Which Batman is this?

>Batman sleeping in the same bed with 3 other guys
That's kind of hot.

We asked at the same time, it happens.

t. TTfag

The show is still unfunny shit, thats why the schedualing matter upsets me so much. Its not just that there overplaying something, there overplaying something annoying and not funny

What do crossdressers have to do with teen titans go?

thinking TTG fans would be the one screaming "Not Mah Titans"

You better not be calling G:KND mediocre

>implying it will ever end

>catwoman's mask and glove.
For fucks sake this is a children's cartoon.

>You're too old to have sleepovers with your friends

God damnit... TTG is good. It's great occasionally even. Shit like OP's pic and scenes like the following
youtube.com/watch?v=QJA-7Qp-0D0

Shame that CN forced it down everyone's throat, linking it to being as terrible as the CN Real days.

Catwoman's mask and gloves, the tv has a faint LEXCORP logo on the back, an dogfood bowl for Ace, the Batmobile from BTAS, the space squid from Watchmen, Swamp Thing (?), the doll is brainwashed Robin from RotJ, Kid Flash on magazine cover... any more?

>That you batman for raping the joker!
>Oh it wasn't rape... I was very disappointed.

Bane venom

TTG Joker probably would.

not in that shot but

this the most worn out joke

>mah

Basically the same as "ya'll", only retarded chicks from tumblr use it

No, just creepier when you realize he's friends with the Joker

>When TTG ends

Kek

Jesus Christ, give the kid a break

I think the creepiest is the one where it has a photo of Bats, Joker and the crowbar.

which is worse: the doomsday trophy or he stole kandor (and broke it)?

still no Sladde?

outside of island adventure? nope

nigfire a shit
beast chink a shit
raven not grey

this show is going nowhere fast

>Trashing loli raven
But she's so adorable.

>TTG fans will become the new "Not Mah Titans"
>Thinking the TTG fans would be the ones screaming "not muh titans"