MakeMineCount

One week ago I wrote some automation to create accounts on this site as well as trumptraders.org

Using a slow and steady approach, I have amassed over 20,000 matches between the sites with people who have agreed to cast their vote for 3rd parties.

I currently have 6,000 from CA, with WA at 2nd place with about 4,400.

-MAGA

Using libfags tools against themselves

Beautiful

I dont understand vote trading at all, how does it help anyone you want elected if they don't vote for them?

Fucking BUMP

Bump. This is a good idea.

My fucking hero

HAHAHAHAHA

You live in a blue state, convince a 3rd party voter in a swing state to vote for Hillary while you vote for their candidate. Your state still elects Hillary even if you throw away a couple thousand votes while it might be enough to affect the outcome in the swing state.

Makes it easier to flip states if you coordinate.
For example, if you live in California and you support Hillary you have no reason to vote whatsoever, but you can agree with some Gary Johnson voter to vote Hillary in Florida to help her win since it looks like Florida is going red.

That's the theory.
In reality people are just going to vote for their candidate and hope that they tricked some idiot into voting for their candidate.
It's idiotic.
The idea that you can trust dishonest people who try to rig elections is insane.

That's a very fitting flag. You are a salvador, my friend!

They're trading their safe clinton vote for someone else's independent vote in a swing state. Not sure how it helps though since they don't necessarily need to keep their word

THAT'S ILLEGAL (and no one cares unless it benefits Trump)

they base it on the honor system, ironically

Leaf go

It's used to amass leading party votes in swing states. Third party voters don't care about swing states, because they won't win anyway.

top kek. good work user have a (you)

You're a good man. If you want it, you can have special VIP access across the wall once this is all over.

great work

epic

>votes from CA and WA

Wow it's fucking nothing, Trump won't win in CA.
Focus on smaller dem states where he still has a chance.
>Vermont
>Maine
>Pennsylvania
>New Mexico

Everything else is a waste of time

my liberal friends in nyc are sharing this vox link today and encouraging others to vote trade

>THAT'S ILLEGAL (and no one cares unless it benefits Trump)
no it's not, he isn't casting any votes at all, the site isn't a governement site, just dumb liberals who think they are sticking it to trump while still getting to vote for marijuana man

it is a cautionary tale about poor computer security