#SpiritCooking is trending on Twitter and redpilling normies...

#SpiritCooking is trending on Twitter and redpilling normies. Have you noticed how hard the CTR shills are trying to convince us this is nothing? It's pathetic and we're obviously onto something. Stay woke pol shadilay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpyg94OzHK0
pedocrats.com/spirit-cooking/
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=#spiritcooking
google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/wikileaks-spirit-cooking-clinton-hamilton-super-moon-cronkite-social-cues/
mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/794600567637086208
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/no-john-podestas-spirit-cooking-wasnt-above-devil-worship-n2241548
mobile.twitter.com/EastwoodUSA/status/794599119444656128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is one of the stupidest things Sup Forums has ever attached itself to.

i know ill get called a CTR shill, and that's even stupider.

this is /x/-tier shit

Bump

Have you even taken 5 minutes to look into it you fucking autist?

>calling people autists for not drawing tenuous threads between poorly-supported /x/ theories

okey dokey

If it was real twitter would stop it trending.

This isn't speculation or /x/ related really.
It's fact.
She does this shit.
Whether it's actually granting her demon power is an /x/ topic, not if she's doing it.

You idiots really think Marina FUCKING Abramovic is a satanist / ritualist? She is a fucking edgy no talent performance artist.

Stop being so stupid. This is why Clinton is winning.

>this is one of the stupidest things Sup Forums has ever attached itself to.
>i know ill get called a CTR shill, and that's even stupider.
>this is /x/-tier shit

An e-mail confirms significant truth to it.

So...

then i must be out of the loop.
link me to any resources that can get me up to speed
the tweets are useless because theyre all by us, and everyone here writing tweets is retarded

Ctr shill detected

>T.Mexican intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=lpyg94OzHK0

>still hasn't said anything

This

Are you seriously saying that everything /x/ says is true?

I DON'T EVER WANT OFF THIS RIDE Sup Forums. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>stupidest things Sup Forums has ever attached itself to.
>
>i know ill get called a CTR shill, and that's even stupider.
>
>this is /x/-tier shit
Sup Forums praises kek, uses meme-magic and loves to watch styx666.
>OH NO, SpiritCooking is nothing, it's stupid.
>t. CTR shill

this nigger knows

OP is CTR shill trying to use poison the well tactics by making us look insane, this is pure /x/-tier shit

sage this faggotry

those are some seriously first class sources you got there, totally convinced me

Summary information here: pedocrats.com/spirit-cooking/

>this is /x/-tier shit
No, this would get laughed off of /x/

It's stupid as fuck. Marina abramovic is a performance artist whose gimmick is shocking people. But that's not what matters. What matters is associating this freak with Hillary's campaign so that minorities who believe in cult magic are put off. In that sense it's working bigly

i just dont see this being credible
im being completely serious right now. link to the info so that i can read more, because what ive seen hasnt been sufficient for me

this is legitimately an opportunity for all of you to change my mind. stop screaming "CTR" shill for 10 seconds and just post links.

i WANT to learn more. post something so that i can be better informed. prove to me that Sup Forums isn't pure autistic raving lunatics

you should probably get your head out of your ass at his point. WikiLeaks has proved it. They're going down.

Do you shills get paid overtime for spamming all these spirit cooking threads?

It's in the Podesta emails. Spirit cooking

Right now, look up Jeffery Epstein. Go look how many times the clintons were listed in his black book on the lolita express. Look at pic related.

Then go look up Elijah woods comments on hollywood pedophilia. Look up marc dutroux. Look up Saville. Look up Hastert. Look up Sandusky. Look up the Franklin case. Look up the Vatican cover ups. Look up Saudi Arabian slave trade. Look up Lt. Col. Michael Aquino. And keep looking because this rabbit hole is DEEP.

mobile.twitter.com/search?q=#spiritcooking

This is not even the tip of the shit sandwich. We need to keep digging.

kindof helpful
it's a start

Fine arts degree in 4-dimensional studies here. This is something. Majority of artists in this field design and execute these performances as rituals. Think of it like the coordinated actions of a group at a religious ceremony, except Godless.

>She is a fucking edgy no talent performance artist.
Whose patrons include some of the highest people in government and media.

I'm more concerned with their taste than yours atm.

we all get paid in digits when we go overtime.
it is a fulfilling life, at least.

>t. Mexican Warlock

google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/wikileaks-spirit-cooking-clinton-hamilton-super-moon-cronkite-social-cues/

we need to connect the narrative more strongly to hillary clinton. how do we rebut people who say that its not connected to her?

fpbp

Too bad the average Sup Forums user is too fucking stupid to see the bait for what it is.

Good thing people aren't paying attention to the election issues right now, you know, since that's like super far away still.

Fucking idiots.

This shit needs to go try normie memes on Instagram. Not affiliated to any political account. Like a black meme

That's what happens when the reality becomes stranger than fiction.

But she has said in her own AMA that preforming it in a private space like a home causes it to stop being art. She is no longer performing and it becomes something dark

I've seen this copy pasta today, 26 times

mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/794600567637086208

Agreed

Saged

>And keep looking because this rabbit hole is DEEP.

And that's exactly why it's a perfect distraction. The globalist satanic cult absolutely IS real. But trying to tackle THE WHOLE FUCKING THING right now, instead of worrying about the election in four days, is what's going to kill us. Not to mention the average person simply will not believe the story, regardless of how true it is, meaning the actual story, not this codespeak slide bullshit that CTR is pushing and retards are eating up.

I doesn't matter what we think, what matter is what we can make others believe and if it will hurt Clinton.

i literally just typed that myself. jesus christ. are there a lot of CTR shills on here spending inordinate amounts of time in threads and making a dozen posts?
this is what makes me think this whole "spirit cooking" thing is bullshit and everyone talking about it is insane.

if i cant even ask questions about it without all of you nut cases accusing me of being a Clinton shill, why should I even bother?! no wonder every single bomb dropped by wikileaks gets disregarded. you bumbling buffoons can't even explain to ONE OF YOUR OWN why something is worth caring about. how can you be expected to explain it to an outsider.

either post proofs for me to read or go back to /x/

And there you go. That's another reason this is obvious that you just pointed out.

When has CTR ever tried to reason with anyone? All the do is call you a name and tell you to fuck off. Everyone trying to convince you that this is a distraction is trying desperately to reason with you, because they see you falling for a trap.

Would CTR desperately argue with the Trump supporters to try and bring them to Hillary's side? Or would they just talk shit about Trump?

You are in the CTR thread right now, please stop bumping it.

rgr that

i gave them a chance to explain
im out

Nobody likes a person dragging their balls on the fence. There are only two paths on the fork in this road, manlet.

CTR SLIDE THREAD
IGNORE
HIDE

got milk?

#SpiritCooking, must spread to:

black voters, they hate occult shit

>And latinos

>And women in general. Women are just sensitive to this stuff, its why they are all "spiritual"

In short:

Must spread #SpiritCooking in North Carolina, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

>Must spread #SpiritCooking in North Carolina, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

~~Can we put a black magic association/taint on the planned Hillary/Obama show in Philadelphia on election night?

~~Can we develop memes that play off/tie SpiritCooking to the movie Skeleton Key? ("Papa Justify" is the spitting image of Jay Z, who apparently *is* into the occult, btw.)

>Go look how many times the clintons were listed in his black book on the lolita express.
It's a book, he can write anything he wants in it.

Got blood?

"Performance Artist"

I will not stand for Satan. Can we cripple the spiritcooking deniers and leave them in Canada as a warning to others? The whining is worse than a woman.

Also remember that Sunday is church day the more they pass it around at church the better, only 4 days left until the election, and there's no way to defend against this.

Find any pictures if Marina abramovic's art, it's all grotesque occult shit and spam it

The truth is going to come out. If brave, spiritual info warriors like Alex Jones, David Icke, and David Wilcock have been able to speak the truth for DECADES despite all the ridicule, threats and criticism, then we can stand up until the final truth comes out.

>the same retards who kept spamming "PRAISE KEK" are calling out Shillary for being a satanist
Ironic

You guys are seriously desperate.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/no-john-podestas-spirit-cooking-wasnt-above-devil-worship-n2241548

Read the article. It's fucking nothing.

mobile.twitter.com/EastwoodUSA/status/794599119444656128

our demonic lord is greater than your demonic lord, heathen!

Good point. You think if we use frog blood we could get kek superpowers to fight her satan powers?

I assume David Attenborough wants to assassinate Trump because he will have bo problem calling out the pedoa at the CGI and the BBC.

BUMPING
FOR
TRUTH

She can be both

See

it's a end

>implying I worship either of your false gods
I am a strong, principled conservative who's faith in Jesus Christ never wavered. Enjoy hell nerd.

wut

spirit cooking threads aren't being archived, don't get completed and you cant refresh them. They're being deleted.

Statues of bulls. Mithraism. Horns. You know what else has horns? Owls.

How is this any different from threads praying to Kek?

How do we know that you're not a CTR double-agent trying to dissuade us?

That sure is some sound logic you've got there friend. Totally not a distraction, right?

Because Sup Forums is finally waking the fuck up to this obvious fucking ploy and rejporting them.

THANK YOU

Please keep at it and remember to sage.

No God but Kek, and Pepe (dubs be upon him) is his prophet

Doing God's work

You don't get it, googles hate magic and will jump ship

Its just them being scared and trying to deny the facts in front of them

we're not talking about Alex Jones shit here.

We're talking about the fact that your average evangelical, catholic or baptist will freak out upon seeing that. simple as that.

South Korea is run by a bunch of shaman cultists.

Everything is /X/ now, you must submit

Black vote

Coulter, Ben Shapiro, James Woods, Drudge, Cernobitch have all mentioned it, so that's something.

A co-host on MSNBC's Morning Joe brought up Epstein/Clinton this morning and Joe Scarborough said "I don't know the full story, but I've been hearing about that from journalists for the past year and a half now."

We've actually got a decent happening on our hands.

Kek is not Satan. KEK is a powerful neutral body that seeks harmony through chaotic balance

stfu cuck

It's okay, I agree user. It's not these autists fault that they're so out of touch with reality that they think normies will be swayed by this shit.

It doesn't matter if what you atheists cucks and CTR shills think. This is having an impact on religious voters of all faith.

Kek is death. You must reject him and choose life.

CTR

Retrogadas BTFO!! como se van a recobrar??

lol dude have you ever, in your life, interacted with serious church going baptists, evangelicals or catholics especially of the black or hispanic variety? catholics will cross themselves when they see a black fucking cat cross the street.

i live in a mexican neighborhood and there are shrines everywhere to guadalupe. this is serious and has potential.

how's the smell of fear in your little office, CTR?

What are we going to do now that our politicians have firmly crossed into the /x/ realms and are most assuredly evil?

Kek is life. A silent god waking up from his thousand year slumber.

You must submit

The fucking emails were coded messages.

lol en serio quieres decirlo? o es satire?