SPIRIT COOKING IS THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN

When will you faggots realise? It's not the FBI investigation, the emails, the pay to play for political favour. Those legal terms are boring, they do not catch the attention of the masses. Spirit Cooking is our Pussygate. This will bring down Hillary's campaign. Keep it trending on twitter long enough to make the MSM notice this. And do not undermine how repulsed Christians are towards occultism.

And the BEST part about this is that we have HARD EVIDENCE. It's not a conspiracy theory when you have proof for it. It's right there in Podesta's mail, and any link between Hillary and Occultism is sure to make her lose any Christian support she can have. Do not forget how crazy Christians are about these things, they'll go full 90's conservative.

And not only White christians, but also Blacks and Hispanics. Blacks are already crazy about this stuff. THIS IS IT BOYS. THIS IS OUR TIME TO MAGA.

VVVV IMP NOTE:
KEEP THE PIZZA TO Sup Forums, SPREAD THE SPIRIT COOKING STUFF. Pizza is only speculated and there's no hard evidence to pin this on them yet. But there is undeniable proof of occultism. Spread that like WILDFIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/
youtu.be/b0su39y7QOM?t=2302
liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941
youtube.com/watch?v=O6yx4lGwk7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah because dumbass minorities are supersticous retards

But hey all is fair in love and war

And This. Is. War.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

>777

the trips of truth

TRIPS OF TRUTH

I think it's too late, with all the early voting she might still win it.

>Thought spirit cooking would be too "out-there" for people to care about
>Forgot how superstitious blacks and Latinos are

Holy fuck this could legitimately end her campaign!!

Mexicans are very superstitious, and the safe base is catholicism, you should go full swing with this instead of slacking off like you have ever since the reopened investigation that most likely will be blocked during election times.

Include the late term abortion support of shillary and the pro-life stand of drumfh.

Why even offer your opinion dude? Lower morale? Fuck off.

Hillary is being investigated for corruption by the FBI. Here is evidence from fbi.gov. She will be charged according to officials.

vs

Hillary fucks and sacrifices children and her friends transport them in boxes. Just look at how he keeps talking weird about pizza/pasta: "pasta" means "retard" and "pizza" means "i'm a fucking"

You're all idiots if you can't see that this is where CTR disappeared to last week. They're trying to turn normies against Trump supporters, and Trump in turn.

Is this a joke?
Is this some CTR fuckery?

Are you seriously telling me that minorities, the group least likely to vote for Trump, will vote for him because DNC voodoo stuff?
This makes no fucking sense. This whole day makes no fucking sense.

I'd tell you that "Normies" would actually be repelled from Trump's voterbase because you seem crazy, but then again, the MSM already tried to paint them as racist, sexist, whateverist..

Friendly reminder that this is so ridiculous that, true or not, normies wont give a fuck and will think this is a move of desperation by Trump supporters.

Focus on more important shit in these last 4 days you fucking idiots.

This. Pointing out Hillary's corrupt has diminishing returns, but this shit is fucking whack.

People who don't understand why this works simply don't live around minorities or at least blacks.

No we're saying that minorities won't vote at all if they think Clinton is a demon worshiping monster.

This, you think all people are like you, you've never dealt with masses of faggots who blames stuff on jinxes and curses instead of taking responsibility or accepting reality.

hello CTR

Exactly

Take it from Mexibro. His house is probably cluttered as fuck with his mom's Jesus candles.

>a bunch of mexicans and niggers will think hillary is duh devil and not vote

For once I'm glad 50% of our population is retarded

They don't have to vote for Trump, Achmed, they just have to not vote for Hillary

>we have hard evidence

WHERE???? I WANT TO BELIEVE BUT WHERE IS IT???

Was thinking something similar. Even if this Spirit cooking stuff is fake and massively out of proportions, this will be stuck in the minds of normies. They will not believe it at first and might not believe it completely at all. But it will be in the back of their head everytime they see this old cunt on TV or read her name. A sour taste that will sway them over to Trump or at least persuade them to stay at home if they were gonna vote for hillary.

True in Poo

He knows what will stick.

We're 4 days from election day, at this point we don't need hard evidence since we already proved we had evidence for past accusations.

People who are going to listen are going to listen because of our proven track record.
People who aren't going to listen never were going to.

That said, SLING SHIT AS HARD AS POSSIBLE

Holy fuck just saw Bill Clinton doing a rally on CNN and he looks like he is DYING.

I don't think you realize that hispanic and black communities believe in the occult in the same way you believe in gravity

CTR SLIDE THREAD
IGNORE
HIDE

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

Wikileaks tweeted this as well.

fuck superstition. this shit is gross and weird.

hillary voters have resigned themselves to thinking that a little bit of corruption is better than trump doing something stupid like tanking the economy

this is insane and trump seems normal by comparison

I don't see how that relates to satanism?

We've been operating under the assumption that normalfags think like us. *leans into microphone* WRONG They don't give a shit about any of the things we give a shit about. We have to get on their level. This is a creepy fucking video that everyone can understand. You have to have a visual to convince a normalfag of anything. Nothing else has worked, if you can change the mind of one person on Twitter they will show it to their entire family. This is working. Who gives a shit what WE think about it, WE HAVE TO THINK LIKE THEY THINK. Just think of the outrage if Trump was involved with something like this. His entire base would turn on him. SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

it's possible they abduct kids and rape them in satanic rituals

>four days away from election
>shit is finally starting to hit the fan for hillary

Isn't Kek heathen? Aren't repeated digits occultism?

Look into the mirror Sup Forums, and tell me what you see.

Yes and yes.

What's worse is they're attributing God's providential acts to an idol.

Seriously, wtf is this? Pig's blood, semen, menstrual blood? wtf?

Go one step further. Reach out in swing states, to local preachers, minority leaders such and such.

Christians, are only appalled or disturbed by occultism, at best. Minorities, actually fear that stuff.

Actually, how about we slip the info to some tele-preachers? Instead of pink-pilling a whole church with ~100+ people, that, would bring the message out to thousands of peoples at once.

>Isn't Kek heathen? Aren't repeated digits occultism?

Except all we do is shitpost in his name instead of, you know, actually raping children and performing blood rituals.

trips

which means you should immediately cease to shit on the street for humanitarian causes, 10 hours from now on

NC, PA, FL and NV Faggots.

The Democrats are trying to decieve the Latino and Black Voters they rely off of.

They pretend to be people of god, but are really hedonistic rich occultist.

We need to get the word out.

We are not trying to scare anyone or decieve them but inform them.

Baptist Twitter and radio shows that accept callers.

And the same for Latinos.

Post what you can find and may kek save us all.

Jewish art.

Here's some Rothschilds and their (((art)))

youtu.be/b0su39y7QOM?t=2302

When will you use the loo?

>beanie babys
>very respectful
>mostly cat and dog friendly

WHAT?

Eбaть y вac тaм вeceлo.

38:22

Kek

I'm sure it has an effect.
A good propaganda campaign uses multiple angles.

This... you have to reach as many people as possible. Keep fighting anons

How is this proof of anything you dipshits? He was invited to a dinner it doesn't mean he attended or is even interested in this stuff. Dilbertman agreed that it won't land because of that.

I hope Hillary wins now just because this /x/ tier shit is so lame.

Anyone bringing racist shit into this thread is confirmed Marxist Lackey.

We give them no ammo.

Yes they are, but it's a part of Sup Forums's known cheeky approach to most things. Kek is a very memorable flag to shitpost under specifically because of the utterly outrageous coincidences surrounding it.
However I wouldn't be surprised if it were to turn into a full blown religion on its own for the exact aforementioned reasons.

The Clinton campaign is probably shitting themselves right now aren't they, indiabro?

I can't believe it... You guys are troll someone into the White House...

Rooting for you guys. Keep it up. I'm proud to be here to lay witness

It's been hitting the fan at higher velocities and volumes ever since last Friday.

What he said:
It doesn't even have to be superstition, it's just weird and unsettling.

Most people already think our government is run by pedophiles and secret-society freaks, this just proves the concern

this is awesome.
I knew at some point importing lots and lots of very religious people was going to bite them in the ass. I really hope this is it.

>$10,000 for """"beanie babies""""
>help, my parents can't find out!

sus

Congrats Sup Forums Drudge Headline. Top Keks.

nobody is saying that. We all know that, but this type of stupid bullshit is what shit scares normiefags the most. It's a cheap shot, but it may be our only hope to MAGA

Bump of our Lord immortal Jesus Christ

liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941

"Balkan Erotic - Art by Marina Abramovic"

Its not really, they are bunch of rich assholes doing wierd shit.

Thats what fucking occultism is.

They pretend like they are salt of the earth and share their constituents values.

We are spreading the word because most news sources are controlled by the democrats

No one thinks Kek is real; it's just a popular meme with some funny connections and has become a metaphor for the hivemind/energy/motivation/confirmation bias thag has emerged this election.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Important context alert:
================
EVEN IF this was a bad idea to bring up...

THERE IS NO GOING BACK.
We will have the mainstream's attention for this- we need to keep it relevant and to keep them scared for as long as possible. If we give up on the occult shit now, we'll look even dumber.

North Carolina is tied, if we can flip, we have a chance. Florida and Ohio are trump states. Nevada and Georgia too. Win NC and we can do it.

#spiritcooking

I wish all the CTR shills would stop whining like the little SJW cucks they are.

That is 100% false and you know it. There are certainly people here that legitimately believe in 'Kek'

Christians are very freaked out by the occult. They think it is Satan masquerading.

- lifelong Christian, attends a megachurch

It is a sign, Im going to find some pastors to call so we can let the people know just what their leaders are doing behind closed doors

We need PA, FL, NV and NC faggots to do this shit.

And confirmed

Wrong. Normal people have never, ever, given a shit about Satanism, the Occult, or frankly, trafficking. There've been many scandals where there was ample proof, and people just do not care. I don't know why, but they don't.

This makes Trump supporters look like absolute idiots.

CTR sighted

glorious digits

>- lifelong Christian, attends a megachurch
Also evangelical here. If this shit was to go viral in a church, if it were believable enough, it would put off just about every single person in that building from voting for Clinton.

we fucking did it, normies know

youtube.com/watch?v=O6yx4lGwk7A
1:10

To a lot of people from Latin America occultism is not a joke to them.

They are very devote and see it as very real.

Yup. All the other shit is too abstract and distant and desensitized to the masses.

But weirdos putting pee and semen and stuff in other people's food?

EVERYONE IS TERRIFIED OF THAT.

IT IS A HUGE SUBCONSCIOUS FEAR OF ANYONE WHO EATS OUT.

this is fucking amazing we will win the election now.

This.

It's especially embarrassing when the only """evidence""" you idiots have is that they hired a pseudo celebrity to do her weird performances at a dinner party. Spiritcookfags should be shot.

POO

He looked like that for a while now.

>no redheads
Fuck this image senpai

"very few of those who come into power remain uncorrupted"

we made a bargain with the devil, now we have to hold up our end

OK the "Spirit Cooking" is performance art and garbage that liberals love.
BUT we can start twitter campaigns and spread this to sights that are heavily trafficked by minorities

They don't care about crimes because...they're criminals
but they WILL care about this voodoo nonsense and NOT vote Hillary

why not both?

yeah even if u read this as performance art, performance art is anethma to most normies...naked blood witchy performance art is just a bit much for the white house

Praise Indian Kek

Racist CTR fuck off

Is there a dog cat or ferret breed that is sometimes referred to as "beanie babies"?

Well actually fuck that wouldn't make sense for 480 of them

Any ideas anyone?

They hired an occultist to do a performance for them.

Thats the fucking point.

You dont need to say they are fucking killing children because you dont have proof and inviting an occultist to do a ritual in your house is enough for people

This is the real story and we are on the right track. Wikileaks pointed back to this by tweeting the plebbit thread. FBI has photos and videos of this. People trying to shut this down are dark side intel or weaponized autism turned in on itself. #SpiritCooking

We need to translate this sht to spanish spread more spanish sht because thy literally wont go near anything with 666 or satin

Well.

The truth is, there is no nail in the coffin. If we want to be successful we need to hit them on all levels. Convincing the ignorant masses with silly shit like spirit cooking, while simultaneously pursuing legal means investigating the serial murders, while using whatever dirt can be dug up to pressure them from all angles. Expose them from so many angles, that they just don't have the manpower to cover it all up in time.

Pol is more effective than the RNC could ever hope to be because we don't shy away from using Alinsky tactics against our enemies.

THE SLIDE IS REAL FAGGOTS. CLEAN UP THE BOARD. Sage goes in all fields! spirit cooking threads are being slid hard!