Anyone else remember Lloyd in space?

Anyone else remember Lloyd in space?

I remember the epsiode where they time travelled to the bad end future where everyone in the station had died.

This fucked me up so bad as a kid.

I remember it.
Can't remember many plots about it, but I remember it existed.

Barely, I had only a vague memory of it until an user here helped me figure out what it was.

>completely bratty
>has telekinesis to make up for physical weakness
>can read minds, no secret is safe

Has a more annoying little sister character ever been devised?

Yes.
No.

So was it a boy or girl?

I really enjoyed it, but that's because I loved space and aliens as a kid. It at least did explore some cool concepts with the scifi stuff it had up it's sleeve, like arguing the morality of the love beam, creating whole unique plots about specific alien species developments, but then it had the generic body-switcher scifi stuff or just generic school stuff.

There was that cross-dressing episode though. And the kids were almost being constantly killed by something or other.

I think that was the show where I found out the VA for Patrick was Lloyd's best friend or some shit. Then my mom pointed out to me that it was the same actor who played the retard in The Stand

Good times.

That was a psychic delusion inflicted on Lloyd and his friends by his little sister as a prank for Halloween.

You sure? I thought it was some Xenomorph expy getting on to the ship and they warn everyone when they get back.

Really liked it as a kid until my mom shamed me for liking it. After that I was too embarrassed to watch it

I might be remembering a different episode where they "traveled" to a future gone wrong. The one I'm referring to had a Halloween theme to it.

that one episode where it was a trans alien , but didn't feel hokey.

remember the episode where she lost her powers and lloyd had to teach her how to do all the simple things?

I only remember the episode about the bug guy who aged super fast.

I vaguely remember some things about this show but the one episode I really remember was the one that parodied The Mighty.

this show always felt to me like a continuation of Galaxy High.

I remembered the one episode where there was an alien that didn't have a gender and the boys and girls tried to assume and persuade them that their gender is more better than the other.

RUN, LLOYD, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

I can't remember too much about this show, but I used to watch it a lot. I remember that episode with the girl that hypnotized all the boys into liking her.