HAPPENING: MORE SOLID RUMORS THAT NYPD Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Listen to the Audio.

>NYPD IN POSSESSION OF ASTOUNDING DIRT(THIS RUMOR IS EVERYWHERE)
>DOJ PUSHING BACK, EXTORTING NYPD
>DOJ BLOCKING NYPD FROM HAVING A PRESS CONFERENCE.

we are going to become familiar with the phrase constitutional crisis.

Load your magazines.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2016/11/02/clinton-foundation-partnered-with-planned-parenthood-to-expand-abortion-around-the-world/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The day of the rope will be tomorrow

KILL THE HERETIC!

REMEMBER THE 5th of NOVEMBER

ANONS

SHE CAN"T GET AWAY WITH IT!

Who /comfy/ for thethhere happening night here?

Also all these satanic rituals connect well to Planned Parenthood the Clinton Foundation greatly supports. Remember how Hillary in the last debate supported ABORTING CHILDREN UNTIL THE NINTH MONTH?

>Clinton Foundation Partnered With Planned Parenthood to Expand Abortion Around the World
>lifenews.com/2016/11/02/clinton-foundation-partnered-with-planned-parenthood-to-expand-abortion-around-the-world/

Patton, come back, we need you.

Lol, you white boi pussies wouldn't be able to cross the GWB without getting fucked up son

He did, user. He did.

Kill the pedophiles burgers.

Cleanse the filth. Praise our lord Kek who has allowed us this victory.

Slightly unrelated: do you think the jews killed Patton?

He happened to die just after saying it was a mistake that we destroyed Germany, and that the Jews were filthy. (((They))) didn't want him coming back to the states and causing any problems. He was so popular at the time, there could have been a coup.

Ike killed him IMHO.. Patton said that we were killing the wrong fuckers in WW2.. Didn't go with our storyline. He knew Patton was unable to keep his mouth shut and had him bagged.. But it wouldn't suprise me.

Bit of an uneducated user here. Why would they?

I am going to literally cum in my pants when the NYPD issues a warrant for the arrest of Hillary Rodham Clinton this weekend.

At the end of the war Patton admitted the wrong side won.

Patton didn't live very long after That.

If violence breaks out, what will anons do?

Ike was also rumored to be half Jewish. His nickname at West Point was something about being a kike.

GUYS!!!!!!!

Wherever Hillary goes, scandals, corruption, and death follow in her wake.

Being embroiled in controversy and legal trouble is the Hallmark of Clinton leadership.

If she wins, get used to this kind of thing happening constantly.

She is a DISGRACE.

That figures.

Is True Pundit legit? I am sitting here wondering about them.

They broke the story of Hillary wanting a drone strike on Assange.

They also broke the story about the internal FBI rebelling against Comey months ago

If he hasn't done it yet it's probably not going to happen. I want it to happen as much as anyone but I've lost all hope at this point.

It's still building I think.

If no one makes a move- the leaks will happen.

>Solid
>Rumor

One pick and one pick only, Vasili.

you don't think a former navy seal and founder of Black water is reliable?

with erik prince/breitbart now corroborating the story it might be legit

Ei.

HERE'S A BUMP FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKER.