MODS COMPROMISED

Where were you when the mods started sweating profusely and censored spirit-cooking threads?
DAILY REMINDER IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT Sup Forums MOD TEAM WAS INFILTRATED BY CTR - WE DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE (((FISHBEAN))) SHIT

Keep it up they are legitimately scared. CTR has never shilled or concern trolled harder than now.

Face it Sup Forums, every possible voter who could have been swayed by evidence of political corruption has seen and read all about the email scandals - enough evidence of this has been exposed.

This satanist shit speaks to an entirely different demographic of voters, particularly minority voters. These voters could turn a blind eye to exploitation of Haitian earthquake relief, funding by Saudis, and debate rigging. But as soon as you show that one team is engaging in shady satanist shit (even if it is only an alternative-art leftist wankfest) they will immediately drop support.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15461
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. It's fucking happening.

You might be right, there was a thread discussing Maria's Twitter response to all of this and it was deleted quickly.

Because it's literal crap. I disagree with the mods censoring entirely and they are compromised, but fuck this wishful magic nonsense.

Dumb dumb. They are deleting all the threads because you are flooding the board.
Soon some mod will auto ban you for the words spirit cookies.

This is how 4chins has always been. Quit flooding the board, you autist

Some of you really need help. There is no shame in seeing a psychiatrist.

Who's Fen Bischbein? Does he own CTR?

It's not about the literal magic asshole.

It's about our elite politicians kidnaping, paping, killing and eating kids in weird antisocial powertrip rituals.

At least 4 threads have disappeared about this in the last hour, threads where strategies about disseminating this information was being planned - e.g. emailing every pastor in the swing states information about this.

They are trying to contain the discussion.

What a load of shit. You guys did the same thing with that Fishbein faggot. Mods aren't compromised. Find some other way of spreading your stupid ass hashtag you fucking jew kike piece of shit.

MODS = FAGS
>MODS = FAGS
MODS = FAGS
> MODS = FAGS

This is a good idea, let's get this going again.

>you guys
You know that makes it painfully obvious that you're a shill right? I could do more work than a dozen ctr posters put together. You're so bad at this, which is why you're losing.

kys

Are you buttmad your liberal agenda is getting BTFO by the entire world rn?

It's because there's like a dozen different threads on it.

>it's suddenly flooding the board to discuss a breaking scandal about the US election in more than 1 thread
>this has never happened with other scandals and if it did mods deleted those threads
wew lad do you still eat with a bib or something?

Kike pieces of shit get out! Fuck off with your "mods are compromised" bullshit. Post proof that mods are deleting threads or fuck off.

It's obvious what you're doing. "Hey guys! If you keep typing out this one person name over and over again, the mods will delete it! So keep typing their name!". Fuck off with your kikery.

If I was a shill why would I have a Canadian flag fucktard? So you can say "a fucking leaf!" and disregard what I have to say? Go drink bleach faggot.

THEY ARE SAYING ITS NOTHING, YET TWITTER IS BLOWING UP AND SWITCHING THERE VOTE..

ITS WORKING

MODS = FAGS

CHECK 'EM

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15461
Podesta got an infection from one of these rituals.
> Hi John, Hope you are doing well. Please feel free to call me at [read email for #] if you have any problems with your hand wounds.
>hand wounds

>I've been doing well, but fear that the little finger may be getting infected. I saw Daniel Saturday and this morning and all seemed fine except the place where the finger joins the palm continues to weep. We concluded that it might be a good idea to have the White House Docs re-dress the wound with clean peri strips. I've arranged to do that tomorrow morning. Tonight the finger seems to be swelling more and hurts a bit more. Color is still pink and consistent with other skin. Swelling could be a result of PT, but seems possible that it's infected. I can keep my a appointment with the WH med unit and ck in after that, unless you think it's better to come in straight away. As always, thanks for everything including the cherry blossom admission!
>Clearly sliced his palm with a knife.
>Contaminated with other ppls' blood.
>cherry blossom admission???????

Mods or no mods. Tweet this to spics. They're devout and this will trigger them. Even if it's no more than some 'art'.

It's why your threads are wiped. Same thing with fishbein.
You repeat words endlessly, with no new info, and mods delete your threads.
It's not a conspiracy, when you break the rules and someone cleans up your trash.

Just look at this thread. No new info and a bunch of children insulting each other.

Keep it up, I'm sure they will just auto ban your all again, for two weeks for being retarded.

Podestas office, look at picture.

Leaf pieces of shit get out! Fuck off with your "mods aren't compromised" bullshit. Did you seriously disregard that mods have been proven to delete threads, keyword autoban and ip-block users for discussing political topics since at least as far back as gamer-gate? so you can fuck off.

It's obvious what you're doing. "Hey guys! If I make a snownigger-style strawman attack in quotes and reply to half the people in this thread I magically win any argument!". Fuck off with your kikery.

spirit cooking is pushed by nerd virgins at CTR and isnt pol related.

Is this properly spooby enough or should I just stick to the hillary campaign style?

>all these ctr shills astroturfing

>one mentions the fishy ben
There was never auto banning words in the history of this website

>>it's suddenly flooding the board to discuss a breaking scandal about the US election in more than 1 thread
Yes. Opening new threads without checking whether there's already one open, or when you know one's already open, for the topic pushes off meaningfully distinct threads. It's a good reason to remove threads.

Don't fucking do it. Mods aren't going to let you turn a whole board into nothing but duplicate threads for a handful of the hottest topics.

Thats chocolate you fucking retard. Look at the side of the container, blood doesn't shit-brown.

>Did you seriously disregard that mods have been proven to delete threads, keyword autoban and ip-block users for discussing political topics

That was moot being a dumb fucking sjw because he was chasing pussy. Hiro isn't that much of a cuck. Fuck off with your psyops bullshit. "Hey guys! Here's a doctored image that shows you can't type out certain words without getting banned! You should try it and flood the board with this stupid ass topic!". Fuck off faggot.

I love this place

>DAILY REMINDER IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT Sup Forums MOD TEAM WAS INFILTRATED BY CTR - WE DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE (((FISHBEAN))) SHIT
That was trivial anti-raid/dox rules, and anyway Sup Forums moderation was proven unreliable back in gamergate.

Pigeons r cute lol

>saying a public officals name is doxing wew

hiroshima is selling every position and all data to the government and there's nothing you can do about it
never trust a jap, weebs are our greatest enemy for compromising over anything that could be conceived as slanty-eyed
unfortunately the only other available big chan is ran by a cripplekike, so it's very sad that hiroshima nagasaki had to go and ruin this admittedly garbage chan even more

The mods have been infiltrated and compromised even before this election cycle, this is nothing new.

It wasn't doctored you fucking newfag leaf it did happen

i thought everyone already knew they're all satanists that perform various grotesque rituals to appease satan and themselves?
or is there definitive proof to be shared with normal people?

dont worry the cats out of the bag, CTR can't stop it now

This literally happened with Ben. If it didn't, swaglord himself wouldn't have shown up talking about it.
Inb4 LOL WHOZ SWEGLARD?
fucking leaf

>Look at the side of the container, blood doesn't shit-brown.
Blood does stain brown. You are either a shill or you are too retarded to comment objectively about this - given your flag i suspect the latter.

Guys... you know where to go when we need to hide from you know who.

Not quite sure who
>Fern Bitchbein is
But I'm guessing he makes
$2350.00 per week to organize a conspiracy and is getting indicted in a RICO case by the fib

there are rules against doxing and raiding you fucking retarded newfag redditor, mods are enforcing them and you're a paranoid useless cuckold

and your only proof of any of that is that they talked about eating pasta and pizza for dinner in emails. you are beyond retarded

it is not doxxing to post the name of a public figure.

Stick to the campaign style, but contrast the clean text with a properly gruesome image.

>muh rules
please explain how spirit cooking discussion is against the rules you hotpocket cum-guzzling faggot

Selective enforcement of rules in itself is proof by definition of abuse of power anyway, but I'd really like to see your squirm of a reply to this

>newfag
>Redditor
>cuckold

What? You think because you use those words we won't think you're CTR? God you guys suck.