"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? How delusional do you have to be to think that when you try to destroy our "evil," democratically elected government that you'll stand even a tiny chance?

We are the laughing stock of the world. If only this lunacy was confined to irrelevant internet cesspools like the rest of your ideology...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cQusEsJiEDJXCDUQzJ4tzA/
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since people who had nothing more then AKs and PJs was able to defeat the army, I am sure they have a chance.

/bait thread

>we
>your
Shit bait, 0/10 apply yourself, 1 post by this left-wing SS.

You cannot control an entire country with tanks, or battleships, or fighter jets, or anything else. A fighter jet cannot stand on a street corner and enforce no-assembly edicts. A battleship cannot kick down your front door at 3 a.m. and search for contraband materials or anti-government propaganda. All their technology, like fighter jets, tanks, and battleships is useless for maintaining a police state. Police are needed to maintain a police state. And no matter how many police you have, they will always be out-numbered by the people, which is why it's vital that your police have assault weapons and the people having nothing more than a hunting knife.
But when any random person has a gun shoved in their pants, kicking in that front door just got a whole lot riskier, lest you catch a stray bullet on your way in.

How did the muhjadeen, who were a bunch of goat fuckers with bolt action lee enfields defeat the soviet union with migs and hinds?

It's almost like if their was a strong rebel element in the US foreign entities would try to arm the rebels or something.

Nothing says leave me the fuck alone better than a gun. Which is what most law abiding 2nd ammendment supporters want....

So what the FUCK do you plan to do when a big brown nigga like me kicks down your door, rocks you in the fucking jaw, and starts to pump your wife?

That's right, white boy, you won't do SHIT.

Ayup. That's why ISIS got crushed so easily and the problem is solved forever.

>Government will drone strike it's own citizens
>libgibmedats are okay with this
Why

So what you're saying is you don't need to have guns, someone will just give them to you

Glad we agree

SHALL

Turn over and politely ask if you'd have a go on me. No shots fired, everybody wins.

Haven't you heard from glen beck? Putin is arming the alt-right, remember to write putin in the mail for what you want for christmas

Micah X Johnson
/thread

You people are pathetic.

Stop responding to this shit for fuck's sake.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cQusEsJiEDJXCDUQzJ4tzA/

Only on Sup Forums can the same copypasta make it to the top of the board, every fucking day.

You stupid faggots do realize that, don't you?

>"Ah need mah Drones and Tanks so ah can defeat thuh rebuls!"
>sniper kills you

buddy if there's an actual civil war the army will break into a million pieces

>newfags STILL reply to this shitty b8 we've debunked over 1000 times
>newfags won't even sage this b8 thread when they reply

stop you fucking morons

>Shoot the guy that controls the drone
>Destroy the drone controllers
Now you just have a million dollar prop/

STOP RESPONDING REPLYING WITHOUT SAGE YOU FUCKING INBRED HILLY BILLY FUCK

I didn't realize snipers could penetrate tank armor.

Fuck off faggot. Just because you are a cuck and want to leave your own personal protect up to someone else doesn't me the rest of us are going to lay down and get fucked like you are. Fucking nigger-tier bait, but I will fuck you up IR L without a gun.

Stop replying retard.

Based Nippon.

>debunked

It's literally never been debunked once.

Uhhh pretty sure Isis wasn't just armed with small arms, and they are getting rekt

"Well armed militia"
Youre allowed to buy a fucking drone if you want with explosives and all. Or anti-Air weaponry.
The weapons are there now americans need the organisation for a militia to actually mobilize

Literally every thread scared anti gun nu males get BTFO

>just let them shill unopposed so they can claim everyone agrees with them

Oy vey.

they can take out the optics

Ok so if im going to be killed via drone anyway why not have an ar-15 do you even know what it AR stands for? Please enlighten me lefty

Wow, in a shocking turn of events, OP reveals himself as a humongous faggot.

how fucking new are you? By replying without saging you make the thread live longer, fucking tard

they just do it to butthurt you and god bless them for it

It's "well regulated" militia. As in the opposite of the chaotic mobs of ammosexual hillbillies we have now.

20 people repeating an argument that's wrong doesn't make it right.

Gr8 b8 m8

>I need a Musket to defend me from the gummint
>Cannon kills you

>I need a repeating rifle to defend me from the gummint
>Gatling gun kills you

>I need an automatic rifle or SMG to defend me from the gummint
>Tank kills you

Same argument, different era. Go fuck yourself, gun grabber.

America sucks at fighting guerrilla wars anyways.

Sweet. This bait thread again

The drone argument is a shit argument. If the government resorted to drone striking its own people it would be a public relations nightmare.
Too much collateral damage. Too high a risk of accidently killing non-combatants.

What argument and in what ways is it wrong?

i know this entire thread is pasta bait but

if it gets to the point of drones killing US citizens on the mainland US, then i will literally start blowing shit up

there is much more to warfare then just a simple rifle, what makes you think thats all people will use?

You know that's not my accent, right?

At this point you need an AR-15 just to keep your kids from being served up in satanic ritual abuse.

I live in the hollows of Kentucky where nearly every household owns a gun. Not once have I ever heard of anyone using the overthrow of government as a reason to own one. It hasn't even been brought up in gun conversations

Regulate the militia all you like.

You still don't get to infringe on the right to keep and bear arms while you do.

It's not like those hillbillies are the ones murdering people anyway you colossal retard.

You remind me of a guy who steps in shit but thinks his feet are clean.
So....tell me how the drones have eradicated the Taliban and ISIS again?

>you shouldn't even try to defend yourself because you might not succeed

It's not about fighting the government, it's about being able to defend and provide for one's self when it inevitably collapses

>newfags acknowledge this is b8 and still reply without saging.
all of you kys

armalite rifle

reply to this post or you will never get a cool class

It stands for assault rifle, something that should be banned

Drones have a limited payload. There would also need to be an accompanying ground game.

>The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected.
>Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

Even if they meant it to be controlled, (they didn't) where does it say that the government must control it?

If that's true, why didn't they use drone strikes during the Bundy Ranch standoff?

>Not once have I ever heard of anyone using the overthrow of government as a reason to own one

Then you're missing the most important point of owning one, dipshit.

They used drones in Waco but you won't find that on wikipedia

They don't need drone strikes yet. Just look at Waco and Ruby Ridge

>US drone strikes its own citizens
>nuclear shit storm occurs
>Russia imminently swoops in to support rebels to take advantage of this
1/10 made me reply

Seriously though, how many times are you going to spam your retardation in this thread. I'm about at the point where I'm going to bump it out of spite just for the lulz.

Here's my favorite b8 image

For fucks sake Sup Forums don't reply to this shitty bait, it's the same nigger making the same thread every week.

Either youre the retard im looking for or bad bait is bad. Armalight.
What gun did the pulse nightclub shooter use? Please enlighten me lefty?

maybe he isnt an autistic sperglord like you

Do you really believe the government would be stupid enough to drone it's own people?
Do you realize that drone strikes would kill ridiculous amounts of innocent people who aren't rebelling, causing there to be even more rebels?

>he's never seen the four page, ten paragraph explanation as to why killing Americans is a bad idea
Oh boy, you new fucking faggot
Leave Sup Forums while you still choose hope

uh, no, it's so I don't get killed by savages.

Tank crew have to exit to take a piss and refuel sometime.

this

>implying other nations wouldn't fund rebel forces to even the odds

Got a million drones, faggot? How about soldiers? How's Iraq? Afghanistan? Tell me more.

Sig MCX right?

It doesn't matter if a drone is more effective. So long as we have guns then we can threaten them at any moment not to fuck with us or we can an-hero and rely on our comrades to do the same. TIOCFAIDH AR LA

That too.

But a rebellion in America would largely be a guerrilla operation until the foreign aid comes trickling in.

I want to be cool too

Would you rather not have one when someone else could? Libtard detected anons

See: Vietnam war.

Fencer GET

Correctomundo. Also a glock 17 i dont think sig mcx is how you spell armalight 15

So we should all just give up like you already have.

Nice copy pasta, sheep

what was ?

Kill it, kill it with fire

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

nice, also this thread is really stupid
>thinking a drone will strike a civil anytime ever
>thinking it won't make 99% of the military just join the rebel forces
>being this much of a libtard

i could only wish we had a second amendment in my country so we could defend against crime and you fags are trying to throw that privilege to the garbage, truly fucking progressive.

NOT

Let's see

BE

BE

*yawn*

do these ctr shills have some general list of 3 points to make or something ?

i mean, they fail to be either amusing or thought provoking. they do not understand meme magic.

OH REALLY