Why is CN still greenlitting garbage?

Why is CN still greenlitting garbage?

regularcapital.com/2017/10/cartoon-network-latin-america-greenlights-the-legend-of-zeta-and-ozz-animated-shorts-series/

Other urls found in this thread:

es.scribd.com/document/126257426/The-Legend-of-Zeta-Ozz-Pitch-Bible-ENG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do i feel like ive seen these characters a thousand times already? What is the name of this art style?

CalArts style

calarts

shitarts style

Man, it's almost like every cartoon you don't like can be conveniently traced back to one source for all the blame apparently

>two retards act retarded

Why are so many cartoons like this?

Because the creators of this cartoon are retarded

I call it the calarts style because it pisses off autists who put themselves into tens of thousands of dollars in debt with the intent of working in an industry that hires based off of your portfolio and almost nothing else.

>-the-legend-of-zeta
That totally doesn't sound like Legend of Zelda

>currently working on multiple animated shorts for a robust demo reel
>busting my ass trying to make it quality and apply to a local studio that doesn't even make anything besides flash puppet animation
>take a break
>see this

Is there even a point in trying if the stuff that gets greenlit is stuff that explicitly doesn't try at all?

>Even more generic calarts shit
CN is fucking ded

Nobody actually thinks everything with calarts style actually traces back to calarts itself. It's just an identifier for Adventure Time looking shit.

this

es.scribd.com/document/126257426/The-Legend-of-Zeta-Ozz-Pitch-Bible-ENG

The pitch bible

sometimes I wonder if it's intentional for modern cartoons to look similiar

HEY, Sup Forums, TELL ME IF THIS ONE SOUNDS FAMILIAR!

Is that cool cat

Nah, that's a fox, but you'd never be able to tell thanks to the garbage character design.

Because the filthy Spics don't deserve good cartoons
>in b4 someone posts Deviantart: the series as a rebuttal

Legend Quest is pretty good tbqh