Religion is bluepilled and wishful thinking

Religion is meant for fools who want to be in a happy place after death. No such thing, Heaven is not real. There is no magical emerald city in the sky.

When you die, thats it, you go into eternal oblivion for the rest of existence itself. There is nothing afterwards, you just become glorified worm food preserved in a box that will be destroyed in a few billion years when the sun goes supernova and destroys the Earth

If you have lost a loved one or friend, then they no longer exist, goodbye was goodbye for eternity. When you die, you lose the five senses, memories, language and you no longer are able to even know who you are, and you cease to exist. Thats reality. We will all die and cease to exist someday.

Only Atheism is forever. I've been to a few The Amaz!ng Meetings, meeting atheist thinkers like James Randi, PZ Myers, Jerry Coyne, Michael Shermer, Penn Jillete, etc. that have disproven your fantasy candylands and gods. I suggest you do the same, realize everyday and every second is a step closer to eternal oblivion, and appreciate things and leave a legacy.

Hoo-Rah!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/reincarnationandbiology01
archive.org/details/reincarnationandbiology02
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SCIENCE!

I don't believe in an afterlife but I want there to be one.

There won't be. The last thing you'll feel is a dread of nothingness, and then nothingness. No sound, color, not even blackness or silence.

Doesnt everyone who doesnt believe in afterlife?
I dont believe there will be one either but if there is then dope

I have spent years of my life fighting superstition and religion, and I'm not stopping now

I have given 8 Christians existential crisises and converted 7 religious conservative nuts to liberal atheism a la Myers. This is it, this is our last battle against fairy tales. No knights or princesses, only philosophers and scientists

I told some dumb preacher who lost his son that his son is no longer going to tell him that he loves him, gave him the works. Cried like a bitch, STILL desperately spending irrevocably lost time on his knees, sobbing to a sky daddy

Isn't PZ Myers an insane feminist?

Yes, hes been ripping Donald Drumpf a new asshole for his racism and misogyny. He kicked Richard Dawkins out of New Atheism for questioning the rape story that Rebecca Watson had made (see the Elevator Incidient). Watson was hit on by a creepy guy, complained, and Dawkins said she "overreacted".

Myers is truly a blessing for the Atheist movement

(you)
I'll even give you a bump

There is one.

where is the evidence

Yeah, the ground.

You no longer exist, you delusional Christian. Learn to science

SCIENCE!

Actually religion is to prevent people from being gay, feminist, transsexual, thinking gender isn't binary etc. but now that we have atheism it's totally acceptable and now we have feminists.

It's OK to be Gay, so what? Where is the sky daddy destroying gay clubs with lightening?

Joke's on you OP I'm going to freeze myself and fuse with robogod when thawed in the future.

It's all SCIENCE! really, it allows us to prove facts and show how evolution, genetics and neuroscience disprove God, empirically, soundfully and SCIENCE!-tifically.

How does this make it any less blue pilled? The red pill is about the truth, no matter how painful it might be.

Since energy is conserved, I'm at least hoping for some kind of reincarnation as another animal (no actual memories ofc)

Reincarnation has been debunked by Sam Harris and, of course, SCIENCE! so no wishful thinking allowed.

>Life is meaningless, so therefore I'm going to spend a lot of time on the internet rationalizing why I am spending a lot of time on the Internet to other people who spend a lot of time on the Internet

Quality thread, OP

Really made me think

Atheism is the only key to a mortal life that you will not remember when you die, it's that simple. Thought provoking and beautiful, man...

Religion is horseshit.

Bump for pointing out the gayest bluepill on this board.

Religion is a necessary tool for societal control to maintain morals, social cohesion, etc.
Even thought I consider myself an atheist I still believe that religious morals should be (mostly) followed.

I want to fuck her.

>12 posts by this ID
What's your damage?

That's bullshit spiritual reincarnation. I'm talking about achieving consciousness again through another vessel (no memories), since the energy that moves through your neurons still exists after you die, eventually winding up on a different being.

Take your fedora off for a second and realize that we are barely scratching the surface of the universe with our knowledge, we have no idea what happened before the Big Bang (other than tendency to exist, since everything we see objectively exists), hell, take a look at quantum mechanics, we can't even link it to Einstein's general relativity but both work on their own, there's so much more to know but you faggot atheists think you know everything and are smarter than everyone. Agnosticism ftw desu.

Think of your brain like a computer, all it does is organize the energy you intake into what you'd consider you. When your brain is destroyed (through decomposition or otherwise) that energy isn't organized anymore and your consciousness ceases to exist and that energy converts to something else.

Unless that energy stays organized somehow after death (of which there is no evidence of) then there is no way you can have life after death in the form of continued consciousness.

Then again, we barely know what consciousness even is, some say it has a lot to do with some crazy high level entropy (which we barely understand) considering most if not all of our actions tend to be aligned with it, we just don't know what happens after death, and there's no other way to know than to experience it ourselves (despite the red pills, discovering the insignificance of the universe, I still don't want to kill myself :^), I just find this universe beautiful and don't want to leave just yet).

>since the energy that moves through your neurons still exists after you die, eventually winding up on a different being
That's irrelevant.
Energy or matter needs to be organized to be "something", sure the electricity in your brain might somehow end up in the air a pregnant mother breathes or some other shit like that but why does it matter? It's just energy that used to be part of you being used for something else.

We don't know a lot, but it's gonna take a hell of a lot of evidence to prove an afterlife.

>christian is bluebilled
>Christianity led to the most jew deaths and political ideas revolving around the demise of the jews
pick one

Wowwww, Fairy Tales that lead to innocent Jews killed, YOU SURE ARE A MAN, your fucking parents must be so proud.

The proof of one side or the other is going to be quite simple and inevitable once considering we all fie

There is no reincarnation you Christian fool! SCIENCE! disproved it! Hoo-Rah!

>innocent jews
>calling other people blue pilled

Top fucking kek

Dude I'm DSCI. My religious beliefs completely revolve around helping white people realize the jews stole our identity around 750 AD and that we are the true covenant people created 7000 years ago and that the jews are the literal racial descendants of satan. That is anything but blue-pilled.

>implying OP could handle this much red pill without overdosing

Believing your people are the "chosen ones" created by God is the ultimate feel-good blue pill.
No better than the Jews, desu familia.

Fuck you, racist Christian asshole. Canada needs their own Plutarco Calles to get rid of you shitty little superstitious fucks. Why are you so scared of death if you believe you go to Candyland afterwards, you big baby?

> ITT people who have 0 idea of the deepness and complexities of the religious experience.

Try to actually learn what are you supposedly criticizing before jumping on the bandwagon

>Believes that space, matter, and scientific law all appeared one day in a big explosion.

Hmmm... strangely aligns with the creationists view on the inception of the universe, doesn't it?

>implying I'm scared of death
I'm not the one who will be going to hell user

>calls people on Sup Forums racist
>calls other people blue pilled

Case in point of how blue pilled you are

>replies to obvious false flag fedora b8
truely you are the blue pill

I take the b8 in place of others so they may live free of it. It is an act of love and charity

...Then nothing matters. And if nothing matters, there is no point for you, me, Sup Forums, white race, anime and everything. So make yourself and us a good deed and kys.

God, those faggtos are anoying. And this is probably slide thread aswell.

When you can scientifically repudiate this then come back and post ot BTFO

archive.org/details/reincarnationandbiology01
archive.org/details/reincarnationandbiology02

Scientist/Author:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson

tl;dr Athiests and Christians wrong.

Stevenson is an idiot, a moron, a charlatan and had been debunked by SCIENCE!

Have fun wasting your limited existence scared of a glorified pot of boiling water

Religious experience comes from the brain and the DMT it produces. SCIENCE! has shown that religious experiences are either hallucinations or hysteria. Have a good day, sir.

Agnosticism is the only correct view. No one has ever died and lived to tell the story. We can declare a "god" the way religions present him to be very unlikely but cannot know with certainty that eternal oblivion is the answer either. To believe in eternal oblivion as Christians believe in eternal paradise is also blind faith.

>Stevenson
Sauce?

Google. Plenty of SCIENCE!-tific sources and skeptic groups that debunk him for promoting happy, wishful thinking.

>argumentum ad verecundium
>argumentum ad populum

That's not scientific

why? stuck somewhere for eternity unable to leave?

Eternal prison.

We are but specks in the universe, yet we claim to know god or deny his existence. We know nothing, and will die ignorant. Agnosticism is the only view that makes sense. Thank you,