ITS HAPPENING!!!! FOX NEWS BLACKED OUT BY DIRECTV

Fox news and CNN have both been blacked out across the country by Directv 4 days before the election. When you call them they say "We are currently in contract negotiations and the channels will be back up as soon as possible".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgxxsW0KDCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did anyone say BLACKED?

Reports from any anons on West Coast? East Coast its blacked out and some bullshit story is given by customer service.

youtube.com/watch?v=CgxxsW0KDCA

Confirmed blacked out in FLORIDA.

This is big fuys. They know Fox has 10x the viewers that CNN does. By blacking both out they can claim it wasnt political. But they are willing to give up CNN to prevent FOX from airing.

You can set your channel selection to "all channels" and that will give you the non-HD version of both channels.

You wait a few minutes, then go to CNN or Fox and click to the next higher channel. You'll get a somewhat distorted picture, but you can see it and hear it ok.

Where is that in the menu? Im not seeing that anywhere.

Good, fuck the media. Anyone who watches them is brainwashed by jew propaganda anyway.

It's back on...but you should be watching Fox Business if you have directTV

Yea I was watching my boy Neil Cavuto all day.

Lou Dobbs is a good man.

this happens all the time

Had Directv for 2 years and I never saw Fox get blacked out and display the message it did.

Strange that BOTH Fox and CNN have this happen on same day. Something fishy going on.

Dry run for Monday maybe? While they gauge reaction today and see how far they can push it?

It's true. I can't get Fox news or CNN on direct TV right now

Hannity was going to run the spirit cooking and pedophilia piece. Everyone involved in this pedo ring needs to burn.

dipshits, you can still see both streaming online thru subscriber access and you can still get the non-HD streams on your TV, read the fucking manual

GA direct TV here.
Fox was out this morning, just got back from store and its come back up in the last half hour or something.

beware, SSL cert been broken for days

You can't stream shit when your Internet is down due to some strange unknown reason..

The Happening has begun.

So what? That doesnt mean its not a deliberate attempt to censor information by a major media provider.

Even if some people realize they can go into the settings and adjust the signal to SD, the vast majority of viewers wont know that and will just think its blacked out.

Its a blatant attempt to block information from getting out.

If they can keep 50% of their viewers in the dark, theyll consider that a victory.

Expect more of these shenanigans on election day.

works here in FL, we have directv

Your trash mother did.

TV "news" is shit. You shouldn't be watching it anyways.

Nothing of value was lost.

SC resident here and it's back up on my end.

Good. That means we become the mainstream media. Get to work boys.

I'm at work now, but when I woke up at 3am Fox News was out for me (west coast). I didn't try CNN though. Just straight up tried to reset my receiver to no avail - it wouldn't even bring up channels. I think I fucked up. Will have to try when I'm home later.

Kek

Yea, youre right. We wouldnt want the normies to be able to see if Clinton aides are arrested prior to the election because Fox news is blacked out and the other networks ignore it.

That wouldnt help at all.........

I don't think this will change shit, it just garentees the day of the rope comes sooner
> Hillary obviously losing
> everyone knows dark and illegal shit that's going on and she will lose
> media back out on 8th
> "Hillary Clinton is the projected winner of the 2016 election"
>implying the FBI won't arrest her one way or another
There would civil war , ot at the least , LA level chimpout in every city

THIS IS BECAUSE HANNITY WAS GOING TO TALK ABOUT PIZZAGATE

THE LAST NEWS CYCLE BEFORE THE WEEKEND CONTROLS THE ELECTION

So, FOX is streaming on JewTube most of the
time.

kek

I'm not sure what I would do if she is projected the "winner".

I have my guns and shit, but I'm not going to go all out guns blazing by myself and suicide by cop myself. I would only do it if there was an organized, concerted effort, which I don't see around my area.

I'm scared, honestly. I don't know what I would do.

WOW THIS IS TRUE

>So what, I'm an unemployed NEET happening addict who has to jump on every hyped bandwagon shitposted on Sup Forums and I want to believe I'm living in a B-movie script

Don't forget, Podesta mentioned ayyliums!

HOW DO YOU KNOW THE SIGNAL ISN'T BEING BLOCKED BY AYYLIUMS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ELECTION TO STAGE THEIR INVASHUN AND HARVEST OUR DNA FOR BIOFUEL????

YOU DONT KNOW!
YOU REALLY DONT KNOW DO YOU!!
IT COULD BE!!!

>So, FOX is streaming on JewTube most of the
>time.

You don't understand. The masses turn on the tube and have never accessed fox from other sources. Swing voters who casually view it aren't going to go looking for it elsewhere.

For a while now my fox has been fucked on dtv. Only fox and it bugs because that's what I watch/listen to when cleaning.

stream it. who even pays for cable/satellite anymore?

Somebody has to start the revolution, user. Why not you?

I'm not a leader. But I'll gladly follow one. If Trump makes the call, and maybe even a base of operations set up, I will gladly answer the call.

>.0005 CTR coins have been deposited to your account

Way to miss the point 90 iq faggot

OP is a faggot and a liar.

>Watching old media

If this is true then the irony is that people will get their news from online instead so we have more power in information flow