HAHAHAHA THE MAD MAN IS ON IT NOW HILLARY BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmeIJkQhjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=qCGgmhlTvqc
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=p0wtz_giiIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_man
twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/11/04/its-a-doozy-ben-shapiro-calls-this-the-tweet-of-the-election-poor-hillary-not/
soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep205
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PJW is onto it, Hitlery is done!

Dios Mio! She just lost the Catholic vote

well if the "catholic vote" were actually catholic maybe, but when white "catholics" are largely democrat CINOs I dunno. Will have a negative impact though. Even people who don't think it's real still think it's messed up crazy shit and makes one unfit for office

ESS JAY DUBYOOS

kek is pleased with this post.

if only he mattered....such is the consequence of reporting EVERY GODDAMNED CONSPIRACY THEORY. EVER.

He lacks credibility and a mainstream audience, most of those who listen to him an Alex have heard all this shit before.

this is his personal channel, he barely has any conspiracy theories in it

OFF TO A PROMISING START

dubs

BTW, I'm already seeing comments in portuguese in br-twitter about how hillary is a satanist, kek

"americans are really better at everything... even when it comes to electing some fucked up woman as president they got one who is a satanist and shit"

if this video goes viral SHE IS DONE

it's fucking perfect, spread this shit

thats nerd virgins at CTR, keep me posted.

DIFUNDALO

GET THIS GOING ON #LATINOSCONHILLARY AND SPANISH LANGUAGE SOURCES TO SWING THE ELECTION!!!

kek

>the american election was saved by none other than retarded superstitious illegal beaners

really indulges me to ponder...

MEUS LADOS ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When will they come out with something that will actually destroy Hillary? Because this shit aint cutting it. Yawn.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

POHSSEE

you cant make this woman go to jail burgers, but you can shame her out of the planet. and this is the right way to do it. I will help you elect that fat clown.

SPREAD

M E T E O R

What does our boy styx think about this ?

BORRA ESTO

OHHHH NOOOOO
THAT SUCKS

>666
Not letting them go unchecked.

damn son. this is great. but im not shure the mexican is going to get it. you need to get on obvious level to get it. Something like : Hillary clinton chama esto de arte (my spanish suck, in english : Hillary call this art). Be obvious they will buy it.

Okay so what's the struggle: the more bad stuff I hear about Hillary the more I want to fuck her into a coma, anyone else???

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

Would be right up his alley

he is a former satanist and a expert on Occultism.

MEEEDIEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Based marty

BASED EZRA FROM BASED REBEL MEDIA IS GOING AT IT TOO

youtube.com/watch?v=RmeIJkQhjoE

youtube.com/watch?v=qCGgmhlTvqc

exactly, mexicans are retarded.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=p0wtz_giiIE

So podesta is into spirit cooking? Can someone explain this shit to me?

>

email leak of having a private spirit cooking dinner in Podesta's inbox

look up the lady involved, she is a Serbian woman that puts on shows by mutilating herself on stage and other obscene things with lots of macabre and demonic imagery like pentagrams, goat heads etc

In a saner time this is what we would call a witch. In degenerate times this is considered an artist.

we don't really know what it is exactly, either its performance art dressed up as lower magicks or lower magicks dressed up as performance art.

nothing i've seen in the video posted suggests to me this woman knows much about real ritual magick. its a bit gimmicky, but that may just be the performance side of it. clearly some weirdos who style themselves as occultists (lady gaga) have interacted with her at some point.

Personally, I think it's good as it is.
If you put "Hillary calls this art" you'll lose all sense of irony it can get.

you must understand that its not the Sup Forums mexican we are targeting. We are going for the retarded ones that goes for facebook and twitter to have a laugh and check their friends and family profiles.

Rebel Media is trash.

notify me when they start criticizing Israel and Zionism.

nice meme

This is the best one.

looks racist desu

Ayyyyyy.....

>Mix fresh breast milk with fresh semen milk, drink on earthquake nights
>With a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand, eat the pain
>Fresh morning urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams

Nothing even remotely fucked up and unusual here, move along "nerd virgins"

Appealing to the "casual" Facebook and Twitter user who fill all their posts with emoji is easy and that image already has that. A short, easily memorizable phrase; an appealing, simplistic color scheme and carefully chosen typography to look like serious shit.

It already has Clinton's campaign imagery and logo, so it makes sense to say "we call this art".

>that jew grabbing Gaga

YOU JUST KNOW

Where the fuck are these coming from?

Ashy as fuck that negro needs to moisturize

This serbian witch has been doing this shit for real.

I repeat this is not a bullshit thing.

The best thing is this is shit SJWs would normally go crazy about

Get rid of the statue to over the top IMO

>Hillary trying to contact Gandhi.
Well she wants to start WW3 and destroy civilization as we know it, so he's the right guy.

he needs lotion.

seconded, it's too distracting

I have no doubt she's into some weird shit, I was refering to the pics. All I know is that it was a halloween party.

Anyone have the links to the actual emails?

Make the Moloch much less opaque or remove it altogether.

The black gentleman and the spiritual women end up looking shooped together because of cluttered overlay.

kk on it

This guy so obviously gets his news from Sup Forums. Literally the morning after he makes this video.

(you) edited version out.

That's pretty nice user. My only concern is that you can't see the black guy is pasted with white paint, which may or may not add the the racist effect. Might just be me though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_man

Some reference on the origins of the ritual being enacted

Perfect now we need to ask Lady Gaga if she was thinking about

i agree, but the photo was kinda shit in the first place only redeemable with distortion, color and noise. if i had a hi res id do it.

also, it's clearly a black dude naked being gawked at by these snobby bitch art fags. it's racist enough.

I think It's sad he didn't adress the "Sex island".

So much to talk about the children trafficking, the cult to Moloch and the weird things that the island could hold.

That, in my opinion, is much more spooky and scary than this disgusting blood/sperm art by this witch.

>also, it's clearly a black dude naked being gawked at by these snobby bitch art fags. it's racist enough.
Very true. Saved, will distribute on twitter

abromovic is right there
spirit cooking chick
we know clinton camp is doing spirit cooking, think that kind of shit is art... well here is some more art. a naked black man against a tree. very art wow

Much better, now the scene doesn't fall apart.

Maybe add something lowkey and half-opaque on the BLACKED square. Dunno, glowing owl eyes as nod. Or maybe nothing.

EVEN BEN SHAPIRO THINKS THIS IS RELEVANT GUYS DONT LET CTR SLIDE
twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/11/04/its-a-doozy-ben-shapiro-calls-this-the-tweet-of-the-election-poor-hillary-not/

Podcast on it
soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep205

This story is a massive distraction from the campaign.

You should all be telling everyone that Clinton is going to privatise social security.

Guys help out on

don't be dumb, if even shapiro, hannity and drudge think this shit will damage Clinton, then it will, they know this shit

we've been memeing the fuck out of every sort of corruption clinton has done. so has Fox. it's useless against many. corruption doesn't mean anything to a lot of people, but perceived devil worship does.

it's character assassination here. we aren't working with facts, but with perceptions. we perceive they are doing fucked up satanic rituals, religious normies will definitely see that too.

" POUHSSY "

HAHAHA I'm a brit but this guys accent is just cringe as fucking fuck

It is facts, show the people who they are really voting for.

Thats why the image with the black dude looking like hes about to be sold is the best one.

Don't forget that later in an email Podesta was complaining about an infected wound on his left middle finger.

i agree. but libs and fags will defend almost god damned anything as art despite every indication it is not. even when Abromovic herself says it is NOT art but a ritual.

What's going on with that middle finger ?

>puhs-EE
I laff'd

Shapiro talks about Spiritcooking
>
>
>
BTW HILLARY HADE SEANCES IN THE WHITE HOUSE SHE IS A FUCKING OCCULTIST AND HAS BEEN FOR YEAARS

Jesus who makes these fucking glorious gifs?

Ezra criticized the ADL when they attacked Pepe, he's at least based

Did you see how that stupid bitch threw the bloodwank at the wall and hardly hit the dummy? Such a shit throw, what a cunt.

>fixing niggers by painting them white
Scientists at work

CLINTON BTFO

TRUMP WON

CLINTON BTFO

TRUMP WON

CLINTON BTFO

TRUMP WON

TRUMP!