What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Powell_9-23-2016/F-2016-11013/DOC_0C06125520/C06125520.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Powell_9-23-2016/F-2016-11013/DOC_0C06125521/C06125521.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06130656/C06130656.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, it's about 3 kids (11, 9 and almost 7) being used as entertainment. In fact they have a "pool" that they plan to "heat" (not like a heated pool), so that a "swim" is possible. Which is different than go swimming.

some kids will be in a heated pool for further entertainment.

You realize the email is from the mother of the kids, right?
This is so much nothing I can't even believe

dey's gon fuck dem for real

iii..its ok g..guys, our leaders rly arent depraved pedophile vampires I swear!

CTR SLIDE THREAD
IGNORE
HIDE

hmmm... interesting....

sliding from what tho

>mothers have never done harmful, depraved shit to their own daughters before
>not referring to them as just "my kids" to someone who clearly is a friend of the family and should know this persons children

how new are you to the human race?

What I really want to know is why is Hillary so interested in berries that she needs to keep them hidden

>>foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Powell_9-23-2016/F-2016-11013/DOC_0C06125520/C06125520.pdf

It's nice Hillary found her way to the 7th Floor though
>>foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Powell_9-23-2016/F-2016-11013/DOC_0C06125521/C06125521.pdf

But hey, at least she can get medical staff with knockout drugs into Haiti via private email

>>foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06130656/C06130656.pdf

I have no comment on the pedo ring theory but this email reads like a normal invitation to a party
I don't know if you have little siblings but little kids in a pool are in fact very entertaining

Why do they need Bonnie to transport them?

Plausible deniability

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

This one.

a HANDKERCHIEF with a MAP that seems "PIZZA RELATED"

this shit is real

especially in October

they're desperately trying to hide inquiry into the CF and FEC violations by flooding the board with retarded /x/ theories about how ordering a pizza is codeword for ritual satanic abuse

abject retardation but ctr is managing to fool a bunch of redditors into wasting energy pursuing this red herring

>tamera luzatto

no you fucking idiot. their mother is alexandra tydings who played aphrodite in xena the warrior. tamera luzzatto is their aunt and a former obama campaign manager

you people are so dumb. Haven't you ever heard of a stain being referred to as a map jokingly? Like "oh that spaghetti sauce looks like a map of Texas haha".

he's saying there's a stain on it that might have been from pizza and is asking if he still wants it or if he should throw it away. it's not talking about a secret map to some pizza

thanks for posting nerd virgins at CTR

Says nobody ever. Not like that. Watching kids is fucking work, it's not usually that fun. I mean it can be some time but overall it's a chore. They are bound to get into a fight and make each other cry. They need to be fed. You have to constantly keep your eye on them for their own safety. You have to give them pool toys and floaties and whatever. Just so you can have a few minutes to drink and BS with the other parents.

Seriously who the fuck writes like that? It's obvious what the context is. The kids in the email are for sexual entertainment to a bunch of rich sickos and jews who need to be given the death penalty. There is no other context you have to literally conjecture and exaggerate to spin it any other way. Simplist explanation is they are pedos. Period. Full stop. Arrest and kill them and you may as well join them as an accomplice you sick degenerate predator

No. I have never heard that, and neither have you. You can't correct this record, shill.

Why would a stained handkerchief be worth talking about?

Entertainment could've been used sarcastically

handkerchiefs are weird. Some people like to keep theirs forever and just wash them when they're dirty. Other people don't give a shit and throw it away.

if you find a very important person's handkerchief wtf are you supposed to do? You can't just throw it away because he might want it later, but you'd look stupid just keeping a dirty handkerchief.

It could be a coded phrase for dogs who like to swim too. It could be a an inside joke about an entertainment weekly article. Or it could be exactly what it reads as... For the entertainment of sexual predators. Pedophiles who need to have sex with children like has always been rumored to go on in elite and Hollywood circles. Such circles are dominated by the degenerate race of Ashkenazi who have hyper and over sexual sex drives. They are predisposed to degenerate sexual fetishes and other perversions and have a higher than average rate of being arrested for pedophilia. Jared from Subway and Anthony Weiner are just two recent examples. It is most likely genetic. But that's no excuse and all it means is they need to be violently removed from the gene pool.

What are we going to do about John Pedosta? REEEEEEEE

John MOLESTA keke

>you people are so dumb. Haven't you ever heard of a stain being referred to as a map jokingly? Like "oh that spaghetti sauce looks like a map of Texas haha".