Turks are as white and european as all of us

Turks are as white and european as all of us.

My girlfriend is Turkish, and she's pretty white. Whiter than any Italian I have ever seen

White as any Italian , uh no nice b8 m8.

Half of Europe isn't white.

>all of us
>the former prison colony of Australia
both of you are non-white

>Austria
>White

I'm not even sure Turkfags would agree with you kiwi

i agree

Turkey is a shit country and the people from it are shitskins.

tfw no qt turkish gf

Wrong

I'm whiter than almost anyone shitposting here still don't consider myself European.

A FUCKING NON COUNTRY

white=/=european

>Turks are as white and (((european))) as all of us
REMOV KEBAB

>Turks are as white and european as all of us.
Based on what? Everything you see on this board is merely cherrypicking. As someone who lives in
Turkey, I genuinely confirm that turks are not white nor european. They are shitskinned and illiterate.

But I see what you did there, in 20 years, what you said will be true at this rate. I feel sorry for the
europe. kek

am I whiter than a Turk, honest opinions only please no bait or shitposting.

> turkroaches shitposting about "we wuz whito piggu and shit"

Wew. Turks are shitskins, period.

Das right. Turks be white as a cumstain.

I'm still whiter than you but we just make up 5% of Turkey population.

Turks aren't white, they're shitskin Persians. Armenians and Georgians are white because they've lived around the Caucasus most of their existence

i am not
you don't have to be so butthurt about turks though, jean al mamadou

can I see a picture of your skin tone in good lighting then to compare?

OP, no idea if you are shitpostiou just very stupid, but if you take 23 and me, Yiy will show to the distinct

I don't understand how some turks look completely white and then others are brown neanderthal looking subhumans

SAGE

turks are the most vile, disgusting and mentally retarded people I have ever met (north of the sahara) - take it from a german with too much experience, modern turks are the Untermensch per definition

Go easy on that blue pill goyim. Armenians are just the same as turks and georgians a tnoe whiter, still shitskin tho.

Turks are hook nose middle east people, some of them have white ancestors who were sex slaves in the ottoman empire but they're not white.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Turks are the most genetically diverse people (excluding immigrant based new world countries) in the world so we can't define them as purely white/shitskin/altaic bla bla. That said i think %10-20 of T.rks (excluding k.rds and arabs) are quite white looking.

>what is history?

>Armenians are white
Lolwut, they are literally kikes.

American elites are kikes, the rest are niggers and nigger hybrids

Literally Sultan is the most white person in this pic

DELETE THIS THREAD - SHILL THREAD
JEWS IN THIS THREAD - DELETE THIS THREAD

ANY REPLIER: OPTIONS: SAGE

SAGE THIS SHIT, ENDORSE TRUMP

Daily reminder that the amount of group l1present in your country's gene pool is what determines how white your country is. Therefore, Turks arent white.

> Merkel holds Erdoroach at gun point

he doesn't know the real red pill, but I know it. and maybe you don't know it either. are you ready for it? will you accept the pill?

Turks from western Anatolia are mostly Islamified Greeks. "but the population exchange" you'll say. yes, that population exchange was a religiously based exchange. the fact of the matter is, plenty of ethnic Greeks lost their religion hundreds of years ago in the region of western Anatolia, and those Greek descendants today consider themselves Turks. they still live in Turkey right now and they are to SOME degree ethnically Greek (I say to some degree because there will obviously have been appreciable intermixing by now).

genetic testing reveals a miniscule eastern/turkic influence left in modern-day Turkey (and the concentration of those people with turkic ancestry seems to be concenrated in the east and southeast of the country). for the most part, Turks are actually just Anatolians, which means in western Anatolia, they're literally descended from Christian Greeks who converted to Islam.

tl;dr: tales of Turks being an eastern/Turkic people are greatly exaggerated, they're literally the exact same Anatolian peoples that have lived in the region for a thousand years.

I hope this realization doesn't give you any nightmares, buddy.

Kek only an Amerifat could be this delusional.

t. Mehmet Öztürk

It appears you're not for freedom of speech friend. You realize pol isn't your board right? It could just as easily become liberal and pro Hillary. You can't yell delete when you're upset. Go back to stormfront nigger.

Turks are mongoloids. Literally. Never European, but maybe caucasian at one point before getting fucked by the Khans.

so edgy

Some turks are descendents of greeks, armenians and other people from the caucasus while other are descendent of arabs.

false

Get out of Trabzon, roach,

Interesting. So you mean those L.A. Armenians are all just crypto-kikes and the rest are regular sandniggers?

Turks are living in anotolia for a thousand year, that timespan is not enough for a race to evolve to
some degree and change their skin tonne. Turks are middle-asian and comes from the area around
Altai mountains.

Turks were nomads for a very long time. They were raiders and thus, their race was mixed with so many other races. Before that, they were probably very close to mongols. Some can say they were white, some can say they were yellow like chinese but one thing for sure, they are very diverse at the moment. So if we are gonna generalize, we should go with the majority, which is they are just sand niggers.

So Scotland and Ireland aren't white. I don't want to live in this world

>white and european as all of us.
Australian Shitposting at its finest

To many roach in one Thread
>Turns on light
>schu schu

WE

Armenians aren't white

Kek we shipped most bigot and illiterate ones to Germany back in 1950s get ready for another 2 million Syrians when Erdogan falls.

not at all edgy, but my experience of living over 20 years in berlin, 7 years in cologne and 10 years in hamburg, munich and paris. turks (but muslims in general) are disgusting people with very few exceptions. europe, the world, humanity would be much better of without them or the disgusting childraping mohammed

Rule 2. that's my opinion

Hmm cant quiet agree, turkey is a melting pot of various nations and ethnicities, the original turks of the steppes ,byzantines,easterners etc.
So it is not correct to make a generalization.

Thats what having a cosmopolitan empire does .

Are you sure you are not referring to the kurds? Because kurds love to say they are turks when they are doing vile things in other countries to make us look bad.

>religious
>traditionalist
>secret monarchist
>nationalist
>'''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''''''
>hates jews
>redpilled

Oh goyim, you never learn.
I live in Izmir which is the most secular and (((white))) city in turkey...

I dunno famalam. First-generation turks here hate Erdocunt and other immigrants with a passion. And Turks in Turkey are somewhat okay for Muslims, which is saying a lot.

Fuck every Turk under 30 living here though. Literally nigger-worshipping retards thinking their home country is utopia, only to go there and get beaten up by actual Turks for being degenerate. Honestly, if actual Turks would see how faggy their countrymen abroad have become, they'd understand our justified hate and would give us permission to cull them all.

That is a kike. Like Vladimir Putzman Putin.

board-specific or global? in either case, I'm literally laughing at you.

Speak for yourself, my skin is so pale it's translucent you dumb nigger.

That's funny. Though not very.

brown eyes != white

>france
>white

I literally couldn't care less about what you're doing

> Asking for permission
> Not already singing Erika

>religious

Wrong religion though.If he renounced his degenerate ways and swore fealty to the cross, I could get behind his kurdish genocide. Make the Turkish Roman again!

Finland whitest there is. Feels good man.

Indeed

I said no bait or shitposting responses, how fucking dare you refuse to honor that simple request. this is why Sup Forums is going to hell, because there is no honor anymore among any of you anymore.

do you want to fight me or what? the fuck is your problem exactly?

"Us" as in "our government".

I love women with white skin like that. Real blue bloods. It's just very unfortunate how some of them think it's a good idea to niggerify themselves and get scorched in the sun or a tanning salon.

>10% of your population is balkan rape babies
>DUDE TURKSHITS ARE WHITE LMAO

Turkey is just like what globalists want world to be. So fucking mixed.

Enlightened spaniard here.

You will never be as white as an Irishman.

Der Zentralrat der Muslime ist empört.

t. turkish diaspora

>Çomar

You're fucking m8.

Turks living in other countries are the worst scum, that i agree with you. They are loud ,obnoxious and uncouth. Even with that said they are still better than kurds living there.

not really. they're all the same shit who don't integrate

what do you think of our resident Turk?

sultan çok göt yaktığı için roleplay yapıyorum yoksa onun a....
kamalcıyım

>inb4 bizi kötü gösteriyoooooon

Finland is less white than Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland though

I don't integrate either, watcha gonna do about it American boi? does it make you mad that I live here?

Turks have ugly noses. Even Anzu's nose is like a typical Turk's.

>tfw my fathers are my ancestors
>tfw have master race mutant conqueror genes
>tfw wont share my genes with lesser beings

Fuck you
Burn in hell!

Right. And you won the Emu wars.

sounds like you've integrated tho. with niggers

pls explain why you hate alman-turks
ive heard it before but i dont get why

dont offend neanderthals, they were white and nothing like this

Muslims will never be considered white

Less white than Sweden? Is that even possible? I don't think there is such a color.

Dammn, Abdullah. I'm a german, but even I can tell you why. They would freaking stone you, if you were to pull the same crap over there, that you pull here on the regular. You have lost your morals, and have degenerated without them. You are to Turks, what niggers are to blacks.

nope, my loyalties lie entirely with my parents' country, which is the place I consider home.