There is going to be another video by O'Keefe

There is going to be another video by O'Keefe.

It is about emails.

Pic related we are cutting the vid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
youtube.com/watch?v=QUylfXuELw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello jameo

yeah ok

Unless you faggots have Hillary literally vowing to commit ethnoracial genocide on gay biracial muslim trannies the liberals aren't going to care what you have to say.

>It is about emails.

hahah no one cares

Better be good.

So this will be actually someting?
Not like someone pointing out niggers are crazy and stuff

Digital confirmation, It's gonna be good.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

The fuck is that in the photo? It looks like a guy with a creepy mask on his face?

that screen looks like Hillary in her reptilian form

THIS WILL END HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN!!!
WILL BE RELEASED NEXT WEDNESDAY

he said on his twitter it will be released today

No one cares.

You guys burned through all the good faith you had. You hyped us up and sold us on shit you didn't have.

Fuck off.

He's fucked us over so many times, I almost don't want to watch it so he doesn't get any money.... I'm still going to watch it though

>we
interedrasting...

>inb4 more ducks

O'Keefe get you ass to the Epstein island, or 577 pakala St.

Hurry the fuck up, every hour between now and the election is precious.

Fuck you, you overpromising faggots.

All you've done is distract from wikileaks

It's about someone who was told to be quiet about Clinton's server

Checked

wew, you too.

What Midna said.

Seriously, put this bitch to sleep, already, Jimmy.

Blessed by Kek (pbuh)

You better deliver! Thanks for the good work so far either way.

How many more vids are planned after this one?

Looks like Kek blessed you, too.

wtf that trip and dubs though

Kek is in this thread:

bump for prison

Could you lay off the over editing this time?

Thanks in advance.

You fuck off shill, they showed proof that the dems were inciting violence and planning to rig the election

oh my god just let your work speak for itself you guys have destroyed your credibility by over hyping yourself so much

It's fake.

The e-mails don't exist. Russia deleted them.

you're doing god's work

>t. Donna Brazile

hurry up pimp i need that shit

james ogeefe

gill urself mah man :D

>fuk2u

Nice

Will it be fucking nothing like literally everything else he has ever released?

Seriously I'm so goddamn tired of hearing about this stupid little faggot. He gives Republicans a bad name by consistently releasing fake video with no sources, and liberals just rip him apart and easily deny everything.

>gov employees told to shut their mouths when they're not public relations

WOW HOLY SHIT IT'S OVER THE US GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING FROM THIS SMOKING GUN

Either dump whatever real shit you have or fuck right off. You're wasting our time cutting these nothingburger videos right before the election, they should have already been produced and released

But the fake emails were stolen, Donna.

I'm so tired of hearing from this faggot that I'm tempted to investigate HIS retarded ass to get him put in jail where he belongs and stop wasting our damn time.

>1 post by this ID

All 4 videos are helpful, especially the first few. I agree that he is probably out of ammo at this point.

come on man, love you guys but don't attention whore. we can all see your youtube channel

Nice flag

All these "it's fucking nothing"'s so it must be good

The last video was fucking nothing.
The first one was good.

Or it's fucking nothing, like literally every other O'Keefe "drop".

Seriously, show me one thing O'Queef released that has had any impact or made any mainstream news.

Stop being a stupid shill and see this little faggot for what he is. The only chance of any real bombs is going to come from Comey, not O'Queef, not Wikileaks, not Russia.

IT'S UP
youtube.com/watch?v=QUylfXuELw8

Edit faster you faggot. And don't make another goof where some skype equates shit to the fucking holocaust. Everyone knows skypes are ridiculous hypocritical retards.

First three were good. Last one was nothing

If it was me, I would save to worst video for last.
Is it happening?

Another "fucking nothing"

I guess you've already seen it

gdi I've already seen that one linked in a thread earlier. It was a good one though.

I wish you guys would have that stupid logo at the bottom of every vid it looks really unprofessional

Although the "disparaging blacks" one was a monumental let down, every other video has made it to the mainstream news. Trump even got to bring them up at the last debates.

So is it going to be about more ducks?

I watched the whole video without sound, is it something?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

I saw highlighted shit!!!

>russia

>no you're the shill

Do you really care more about "media impact" than the actual content of the videos? Any lack of media coverage is clearly explained by the media's bias

I get tired of this "HURRRR MSM" bullshit.

The media wants to make money. That's all they fucking care about. And when there's a story with drama they're going to talk about it.

All they've been able to talk about for OVER A YEAR is Hillary's goddamn emails. And then they talked about her health for like a fucking week.

So don't give me this shit. When there's a real story, with real sources, they'll cover it. Until then, it's fucking nothing.

the frog god is here
praise kek, my brothers
shadilay
trump will maga

>Hillary 's emails are nothing

>only comey can sink clinton

They are nothing, nothing from them have made hardly any impact at all. They haven't gotten any indictments, nobody's in trouble, nobody's sued, nobody's in jail.

Comey will flake out in the end anyway. And even if Trump is elected he's not going to do a damn thing. There's only so many times you can try to get someone on the same issue before people are sick and tired of hearing it.

Nuclear war is coming lads, they'll burn the world down before the yield.

It's either William or Harry.

OP delivered for once but the video wasn't too crazy

It's either William or Harry.
And fuck you gookmoot for deleting my file.

The pressure itself is hurting Hillary.

Christ, Yankposters can be the biggest fucking retards

O'Queef is a fringe media joke. He doesn't bring any pressure outside of Alex Jones circles.

Even Michael Moore is a million times more influential, and even he's an extremist joke.

My fellow shqiptar

HI JAMES

Yeah yeah whatever faggot, every time you say fucking anything about these retards, it turns out to be worthless. "Huick huick we have Hillary on camera saying shit." Instead we get some shit about Donald Duck that the general population is going to laugh at and ignore. Stop hyping your garbage up and just deliver, or fuck off if you don't have anything worth our time.

Says the country that founded church of england

hi james,
you made me expect a hillary nigger video, so fuck you for that.
but many thanks for the other stuff. much appreciated.

This.

If Trump loses, O'Queef deserves to be Jamal's bitch for wiretapping

SEXY IS 9 YEARS OLD