Disappointed with the second season of Rick and Morty

>disappointed with the second season of Rick and Morty
>friend suggests this Disney Channel cartoon
>wtf is this kid shit
>better and funnier then Rick and Morty ever was
>better waifus
>plots that go places

Haven't had this much fun since watching the venture brothers, this is top 5 of all time no question

Until you watch the second half of S2.

Please tell me it doesn't get bad later

>He doesn't know about the end.
Quit when you get to 2B, man.

Oh, you haven't finished it?

It really doesn't, though. It just would have benefitted from another season to breathe and flesh things out. The opposite of most shows.

THIS
H
I
S

If your disappointed with Season 2, you better stay away from Season 3, big step down.
GF has a steep decline after A Tale of Two Stans, but I have seen people who were satisfied with the ending, so I'd give it a shot.

Alex decided to end the show in S2 even when disney wanted a S3 because he got tired.
He rushed everything, ruined mabel's character, Pacifica and dipper's character devlp and ruined Bill too after he hyped up GF to be much more than a kid's show for years.

The grand finale feels like "ok fuck it, let's just end this shit"

Don't get too attached to Mabel

>people have actually watched reddit and memey BEFORE watching gravity falls
the fuck?

>better waifus

Which ones?

Why not?

Now that i think about it, it's weird that GF didn't get the reddit treatment

Gravity Falls wasn't that popular.

literally every female character in gravity falls has a better potential than the ones in r&m

summer is ugly both in character and appearance, same with beth

they do attract alot of betas tho

>better potential

About that.

>summer is ugly both in character and appearance, same with beth
And they get worse in S3.

THE ENDING OF GRAVITY FALLS IS FUCKING GREAT

Fucking shit, Sup Forums, what is wrong with you?

Durrr Pacifica Northwest aka the only GF character who matters according to Sup Forums. Maaaybe Giffany too.

rick and morty is not the type of show to attract those who deem kid's cartoons too childish

those people are already hooked on shows from the creator of american dad

and while GF didn't achieve hot topic status it was popular enough for most people to at least try getting into it

Not having a taste THAT shitty. If you enjoy this ending you should go to reddit.

Fuck that, this is my cartoon discussion home.

I just have better taste than most of you combined

If you ignore all the inconsistencies from the prior parts

Shouldn't you be making that Fox's show, Alex?

Inconsistencies being ridiculously minor things you demand should have been written differently?

>minor things

he got tired of people drawing incest of the twins

Incosistencies being crucial story elements never being acknowledged or elaborated upon

>ruined mabel's character
There was nothing to ruin, she was garbage from the start.

What are some examples?

Autist pls leave

>The barrier surrounding the whole town and the way of undoing it never explained or even if it can
>The ominous warning mentioned in part 1 about the rift's destruction leading to the erasure of all existence

Both of those were fully explained. Stop blaming your own retardation on the greatest cartoon of the modern era.

In the actual series or from offhand comments from interviews?

In the series.

Then give me some evidence because I couldn't find jack squat in the series

Ford said that the barrier was natural, and came from the town itself. He also said that he knew of a method to remove it, and we know he wasn't lying because he was ready to divulge this knowledge before Stan came up with an alternative plan.

The rift's destruction warning referred to Bill, I don't know how you managed to miss that part.

I wouldn't say it gets bad, but it gets very unsatisfying.