I'm scared bros....What if she gets in? What happens? Will there be civil war or will people just accept it?

I'm scared bros....What if she gets in? What happens? Will there be civil war or will people just accept it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/
youtube.com/watch?v=04kbyrrEnt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FBI is gonna get raped

Spineless cucks like you are what causes this crap. Grow a pair aND stand by the emperor.

The first thing i plan to do is get super hard and slowly over the course of hours bend my shaft so that the tip of my cock will be deep inside my ass hole. I will become one with myself

WILL THERE BE CIVIL WAR?

Nothing is going to happen. None of our pol conspiracies are going to happen. Shes going to win, people will whine like every other president before and she will just be Obama for another eight years. We have all been on this site for too long and it has skewed our vision. She's going to win, nothing is going to change, she's not going to get arrested or assassinated. There's nothing we can do guys it's over and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's all fake and we just need to get off this site and make America great ourselves.

Yknow I just figured it out. If trump wins we a just going to stay up here and shitpost.

If Clinton wins we will be so embarrassed and ashamed of the past year wasted that we will go out and start lives and contribute to society. Maybe it is best if she wins

no civil war. there will be a couple of protests but thats as far as people will go. when hils death squads come in to take everyone guys all law abiding citizens will just give them up
>imb4 we will fight if that happens
no you wont. you live a comfortable life and your familly depends on you.

>or will people just accept it?
The cucks will just accept it.

They're not even paying attention to actual voter fraud happening.

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/

White Americans will take it like cucks, the same way they've been doing for the past 50 years now.

Unfortunately, we're too fat and content for a civil war. Why revolt when you have a burger in your belly and niggerball on the tv?

people will accept it

leaving my basement is a scary concept

What happened to us?

If she gets in the demographics are clear. America will no longer be a white country and there will be no hope of revival short of a full on race war, much like the point Europe is at currently.

Lol nah I'll be living off dat $15 an hour plus dem free benefits she promised. Lol you can slave away all you want you office jock loser, I'll be living it up by contributing nothing simultaneously living off your hard work and there is nothing you can do about it haha haha hahaha

Most people nowadays care more about social justice and avoiding racism than preventing your country to become a corrupt cesspool because we're being progressive by electing a vagina as president

That's all that matters to them

This is now a reviewbrah thread post em

Dubs demand you post review brah.

No one actually expects Trump to win.

>What happened to us?
Care more about the memes and the lulz than the truth.

If #Brexit fucks up, and UKIP get in into parliament, then the the connection between Britain and America (Hillary administration) is going to be hostile-ish.

That's all I know about UK/USA relations.

Although saying that, I'd rather my country wake up and lose relations, rather than just slowly dying like a ''bluepill'.

>Spineless cucks like you are what causes this crap. Grow a pair aND stand by the emperor.
wtf does this even mean?

Thanks for CTR!

Civil War is one possibility.

At best (for her), she'll assume office with a 30ish% approval rating that will tank with time. She won't get anything done because everyone hates her. The second she tries some executive actions normies flip shit on her because they only supported her because she's not LITERALLY HITLER. So she'll be a one term lame duck.

Don't hesitate for a second to vote Trump, faggots, but I personally don't fear a Hillary presidency at this point since she's so thoroughly marred with multiple scandals and has mostly really soft support that she wouldn't be able to do anything if she took office

>hillary wins
>brexit doesn't happen

There will not be a civil war sadly, we have simply been too feminized as a society.

Mr Ramzpaul sums up what will happen after she is elected quite well.

youtube.com/watch?v=04kbyrrEnt0

If she gets in, America goes down the shitter.

THEN it's civil war.

50+ years of brainwashing is a hell of a thing.

Scratch that, we are in the middle of a civil war right now, sadly it is just a cold war.

If she wins she gets all her political capital refilled, like instant mana regen. The corruption will be unending and because it's a one party government the globalist agenda will be enacted.