>immigrants are bad because they reduce salaries of US workers
>immigrants are bad because they come to slack off and live off welfare scam

You are all retards.

They have internet in Brazil?

it's pretty racist that you assume every migrant is the same

dumb monkey
the men take all the labor jobs
the woman just shit out babies and suck tax dollars

You're a dumbass. They take low paying jobs AND welfare. Even if they are paid well, it's often under the table and they STILL take welfare.

We're approaching beyond real levels of cognitive dissonance.

Let me apply a second dosage.

>blacks are bad because they are lazier and more violent than whites
>whites are bad because they are lazier and way more violent than asians

It's both dipshit.

Decreases consumption by decreasing workers wages. Leading to a depreciation in domestic currency. All while, increase in government spending (purchases), leads to an increase in inflation and aggregate demand. Government purchases without the taxes to pay for it leads to a deficit. Budget deficit will depreciate the domestic currency.

Overall not good for aggregate demand or domestic currency value relative to other nations.

welfare is paid for by us workers you dumb fuck it's a lose lose

So thats what niggers and white trash do aswell but at least the beaner male works and pay taxes.

>obligatory keynesian retard missing the point completely and also forgetting that illegals also buy shit with what they earn and entrepreneurs will buy shit with the money they spare with salaries

Lazier isnt awful as long as they pull their own weight.

Whites might not be as good as asians, but they're not all on welfare.

Your strawman is bad and you should feel bad.

>decreasing workers wages
The ones decreasing wages are the american businessmen. The ones to blame is the white american men for hiring mexicans for less instead hiring locals for a decent salary.

Am i wrong? Nobody forces american businessmen to hire mexicans.

It seems Sup Forums's cognitive dissonance is working.

Time to go open borders.

>"multiculturalism is bad"
>browses a board with more than 67 nations in agreement with racist and xenophobic values

It's because they do both, huemonkey!

No thanks we have enough brazilian traps working as whores here in barcelona. Stay there.

They do both, faggot.

reply to this post or you will be reborn in somalia

this doesn't even make any fucking sense.

0/10 you fail.

good thing whites in America don't live in an majority Asian country where 3% of white youths commit 50% of violent crime

>work mowing laws or some shit and make $500 a month
>consume social services worth tens of thousands of dollars
Sage

No

False.
I am a non activist. I think the markets response accordingly. I'm not encouraging or advocating fiscal policy.

Literally both, yes. Some immigrants are a total drain and only seek welfare. Some immigrants become part of the workforce, and they are still a problem because they cheapen labor and compete with the natural workforce of the country.

>lives in a non-white country
>still supporting people who would have most of your friends hanged if they could

Its not even funny anymore how dumb people like OP are.
This post is accidental satire at best

Immigrants are one person

Immigrants are bad because they reduce salaries of US workers and their 10 lazy working-age children slack off and live off welfare.

You can keep your fantasies about hanging me, we'll see soon who will hang who

Immigrants are bad because they bring a shitty subhuman culture, like Brazilian "culture"

illegal

Population density change by immigration hits the working class the hardest, because of these deflated low-teir salaries . When you break in to middle class it shouldn't effect you.

Oh yea cause clearly all immigrants are the exact same person

>13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders
Really gets the neurons firing

you act like they can't do both getting paid cash you dipshit. think for a fucking second. ive known some of them personally.

Actually, macaco, it's both.
They get welfare while working for peanuts.

It's the exact same shit in our country you retard.

Blacks aren't all on welfare.

You can both have a job and receive benefits. Immigrants take lower wages, which means they pay less taxes, yet they also take more welfare. Welfare paid for by people with higher paying jobs, who actually see their own wages undercut due to immigration.

The difference between Asians and Whites is much, much smaller than between Whites and Africans.

Immigrants send a lot of their money to their nation of origin. Mexico makes more from remittances from migrants in the USA than from its oil fields. The Eritrean government is known to pressure and threaten foreign nationals to gain extra monetary flow.

Anyway, isn't this kind of a selfish proposition? Even if assuming your simplistic view of economics were correct, and disregarding the various social and ecological impacts of high migration, it's not actually increasing total GDP. All you're doing is shuffling the cards around, and actually stealing consumers and producers from nations which need the economic growth much more.

I wouldn't want any of you fags as neighbors, but that doesn't mean we can't exchange ideas in a cordial manner. People have done that since the invention of writing and they did it without multiculturalism.

>get low income bc illegal
>have 5 kids and wife
>work and get welfare bc illegal scum
>get more "income" to buy burritos and drugs

Fuck off Brazilian Street monkey

Fucking Brazil again.
Can we officially come to the conclusion Brazil posters are worse than >A FUCKING LEAF?

The wages are so low, that even working class receives welfare.

>browses a board with more than 67 nations in agreement with racist and xenophobic values

We are like 90% white here that's the thing you monkey

There's more than one immigrant, m8.

Rolling I'll succeed wherever I am at.

Not really but white people from Brazil seriously need to have their own country.

Why not both?

>implying they don't send the rest of it back to their families in whatever beaner taco town they're from.

have you ever seen the line they create getting money orders to mexico on payday?