Why can't Americans handle liquor?

They mostly drink beer, and whenever they drink liquor it's no doubt mixed with juice or a soft drink.
Is it cultural? Because when an American necks a shot of vodka they let out a groan after they swallow like it was hard.

I could drink you under the table any day, you pommy ass

t. Wisconsin

>tfw allergic to hops
>tfw i am drinking straight vodka right now

I also have a really bad ingrown toenail, so every other mouthful i just spit back out onto my toe to keep it clean

its less painful than being sober

quite getting your info from stupid movies showing "high school" kids drinking light beer out of solo cups

t. bourbon drinker

>t. Wisconsin

Do not doubt this man. Wisconsinites are truly Dwarves from fantasy made real.

Spend any time there, and you will learn what it really means to drink.

>t. American who went to college in Wisconsin

I drink a fifth of vodka every day faggot

Well Vodka is disgusting. Whiskey is dank af though

American youths handle liquor as a sport which is why they drink shit in college but eventually graduate to more refined tastes

I have a pint of whiskey every friday, it never gets any easier to drink, but it gets me drunk fast so thats why i do it

I love the fuck out of beer, used to wonder why people would drink it for the taste but now i see why

I will never understand why someone would drink whiskey purely for the taste

We all binge drink when we are under 21 and then we develop taste aversion to liquor so it's hard to take it down

kek. that sounds so american.

> Drinking the liquid jew.

alcohol tastes like fucking ass death shit and the only reason you pretend it doesn't is because culture/peer pressure/trying to be cool

Beer can be and is god tier as long as you get local stuff and not corporate piss.

Wine gives me massive headaches the next day even if I don't even drink enough to get buzzed from it. And most spirits and liquors throw me off with the alcohol smell, though I'm starting to grow liking to some good whisky.

But then I'm not American.

Alcohol is poisonous. No seriously - it harms every cell, tissue, organ and system it encounters in the body. The amount of fun you have drinking is directly proportional to how much harm you're causing yourself.

Grow up. Stop drinking your money and pissing your time away.

>bragging about who is more degenerate.
If you drink anything harder than wine on the regular you are likely degenerate who needs to be drunk to convince yourself to sleep with smelly slags

I can. I drank a liter of it every night for 10 years and never missed a day of work.

I've taken to drinking red wine lately instead of beer

I've had enough of the hopped jew sapping away my testosterone.

I don't really ever drink but I've never liked beer. I don't know if I just always drank shitty beer (probably, as people always say US beer is shitty) but I can't stand it.

I've done shots of vodka a few times and besides the first time I never really had a problem with it. I prefer it to drinking beer.

For casual drinking though wine is superior to beer.

Sure you could little lad, keep dreaming.
Ah just as I expected, the insecure Americans posting about how hard they are for being able to handle liquor, lmfao.

WiscoAnon, here.

Come visit. We'll show you how it's done.

Americans have lesser concentrations of alcohol in their beverages than European counterparts because they can't drink as good as Europeans (their local breweries probably do a bit more in their beers but often still lower than Euro-levels)

>t. AB-Inbev corporate slave

ITT: People fighting over who can drink more of the liquid jew

Better take the acid red pill kek

Drinking is in my genetics lad, plus I used to be what could be considered an alcoholic, I drink liquor like its water.

I drink a gallon of vodka in 3-4 days

>this level of projection

Come to Appleton and prove yourself.

I pretty much just drink liquor. When I was in Poland recently I was able to outdrink Poles there so I must be doing something right.

yet you made an entire thread about it, you fag.
>kys

why not just fix your ingrown toenail you lazy cunt?

Kek this is just sad, look at these children op.
Good thread desu

>tfw downing a Jack bottle before even remotely considering to go in a bar...

who /nodrugsnoalcoholnocigarettes/ here?

Confirmed

Lots of people drink straight liquor here. I bartended for a few years in college and had a ton of regulars who would either get a liquor-heavy cocktail (martini, old fashioned, Manhattan, etc) or just drink straight whiskey. Don't know where you got this idea from.

Also
>vodka
You need to be at least 18 years old to post on this board

>dick waving over the faces you make after drinking alcohol corn fluid

>average estonian drinks 41 liters a year
>did ~60 in month

aint fucking proud

So if I dont have any fun and just cry myself to a sleep ina drunken stupor im doing good for my body?

Vodka is redpilled. Pure, clean, and odorless, like a pure Aryan woman.

*41 liters of beer

>I also have a really bad ingrown toenail
Wtf you know there are salves and shit you can apply at home.
Not saying that you have to sell a kidney yo get some surgery but you probably should.

this used to be me

be careful user

I'm down to a handle every 1.5-2 weeks. trying to get that down to one a month.

I know right, those low test little cucks.

>Look I'm from a specific state, that must mean X
Whatever you say bud.

>nigel is cucked by own thread
>lel i was just trolling all along

Only kids and degenerates brag about how much they drink

>insecure Americans posting about how hard they are for being able to handle liquor, lmfao.

Yes I am quitting after the election. I was puking every morning for 3 weeks of 1.75 every 2 days and have cut back since.

I could drink anyone of you manlet limey fucks under the table.

I think it's safe to say that op has successfully baited all you yanks, congrats you guys what an embarrassing performance.
Crying will only make op more erect

England's average height is higher than Americas though lol

Has any woman ever described a man with a micropene ever dscribed them as a 10? Also why does it matter who trump wants to fuck? Same victomhood shit as saying you aren't sexually attracted to blacks is RAYCISSDS

Why are Yuropoors so arrogant and condescending?

At least we don't drive on the wrong side of the road haha faggot go eat some crumpets with tea and enjoy brexit getting thrown out because your democracy is a sham

Yeah, that's right. Drink your milk, fairy boy

>Americans
Just point and laugh at the miserable bastards. Also they can't drink for shit from North to South I've been to the bars and saw it first hand.

>Drinking is in my genetics
>I used to be an alcoholic
>I drink liquor like its water

Translation: "I am an alcoholic in denial with no intention of changing."

Vodka is made for people who don't drink alcohol. It's only served in fruity cocktails and only consumed by highschoolers and white women. Vodka is basically the crossover SUV of alcohols.

I enjoy spirits quite a bit. After Culinary School I spent time living in France and Germany learning the wine trade. I'm not a Master level Sommelier, yet...but I desire to be one day.

The benefits of living where I do is that there are HUNDREDS of wineries, distilleries and breweries within a 20 minute drive. One of which created (according to most experts) to be the best small batch Bourbon whiskey of all time, not including Pappy Vanwinkel.

The Hudson Valley of New York provides an incredible bounty. New York ciders alone are VASTLY superior to their British and Irish counterparts. They're not even in the same Universe of quality.

Culturally speaking Americans (in my family and social circles) drink wine or beer with dinner, a shot to settle the stomach afterwards. Every night. Sparkling wine for special occasions and spirits to take the edge off a stressful day/week.

England teeters on the brink of Alcoholism being a National health crisis. It's just part of your culture I suppose.

It's too easy, Americans are too quick to prove themselves, must be because of the DDT shrinking their already pathetic manhood.
I don't even drink alcohol, I just do shrooms and acid.

>Leaf doesn't understand Wisconsin
Figures.

"yeah I`m too real to drink!!! take that you nasty children!! B-)"

I got way too drunk on whisky and then found that the taste of alcohol completely disgusted me ever after.

Is that why you sit down when you pee

cold turkey is BS. set atainable goals and slowly move in the right direction.

I can't stand the taste of alcohol. It makes me gag if its too strong.

Rum + coke us the only way I can get drunk.

>this alcoholic drink was made for people who don't drink alcohol

>mfw lived in America
>when out drinking always challenged to shot contests
>faggots always needed chaserstwhile
>made people throw up within minutes multiple times
>"fuck Bro no tequila I can't handle that shit!"

Americans are babby tier. Their beer is almost like soda with all the carbonation so I will say I get bad gas before I'm too drunk, and have to tap out on that one though. Well played burgers.

Then stop visiting gay bars, faggot ass leaf.

Alcohol is disgusting, and people who actually drink it because it tastes good probably had a horrible accident where their taste buds were burned off.

Europeans not having taste is unsurprising.

I see you are underage

This. Revaluate your life.

shit, limey i'll drink your ass under the table shot for shot, leave you in a puddle of your own puke and then take your girl home and have her make me a sandwich

everybody knows limeys can't handle their booze

>They don't know about our STEM colleges

You wanna get drunk, you major in engineering in the US.

A FUCKING LEAF

Drinking is degenerate.

Isn't America famous for whiskey? You never had any hill people juice? White lightning? Mountain Dew?

Americans only recently started the beer thing, we began on liquor.

they are midlanders genetically

>he doesn't know what the good ol moloko plus is
Have an original pic from yours truly friend
You sound reet lad, respect. Just a bait thread don't take it to heart.

What a retarded fucking thread.

Don't you have anything better to do with your life, Mohammed?

Straight liquor doesn't taste good.
Girly drinks taste amazing and get me drunk.

Every engineering major I knew in college in the states was a try hard aspie in a puddle of their own puke by midnight.

>You Americans can't handle liquor.
>Yes we can.
>lol, Americans being insecure and boasting about being able to handle liquor
I don't understand.

Canadians are known for being drinkers you fucking candy ass bitch. Go ask any soldier who has served along side us.
>Canadians
>Strayans
>Bongs
>Scots
>Irish
Americans are fucking plebs when it comes to drinking. I think it has something to do with the heavy amounts of estrogen in U.S males.

>used to be an alcoholic

>I drink liquor like it's water

>drink

>not drank

>used to

m8

Liquor and alcohol are shit, but it's cute how Euros think they can handle harder drinks.

Pic related.

I don't know. It really pisses me off. To the point where I almost don't want to help them from muslim invasion.

It's called b8

Yup, brings a tear to my eye

>posting that ugly dyke Eliza
>telling moi, yours truly, to reevaluate my life
Lad

Only bitches care.

when I was 16 I drank two and a half pints of cheap whiskey in one evening

I can't even smell the stuff without feeling sick now.

Liquor is dumb yo

Do people still get arrested for making it or is it a meme?

itt we argue about who can guzzle the most liquid jew

Lel confirmed for not ever being to the uk, literally a pub on every street corner here lad

The only people who drink vodka straight are Russians.
People who want to drink, drink whiskey.

Never been to the south eh?

That said fuck alcohol. Your drinking culture is disgusting. Its like Brits cant have a good time without getting pissed and puking in an alley first.

>defending the ability to drink hard liquor like its water.

Sounds pretty degenerate to me.

Drinking is European culture you nigger swine

From KY, bourbon is the GOAT. I drink on the rocks which I know isn't the pure thing to do but I have to keep myself from buying it because I'll down a bottle of 100 proof and wake up the next morning to a wet spot (piss) on the floor near my bed. Weird too, because my drunk sleep walking self will go to the same exact spot every time but can't go to the toilet.

Bulleit Bourbon is the best price/quality.