Election Volunteer Files Affidavit With Florida Officials Describing Chilling Account Of Voter Fraud

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/

archive.is/MGb73

>I looked through the door window and could clearly see four SOE employees sitting at a table. Each person had a stack of documents next to them on one side and another stack on the other side, and they were all writing something on each document. Eventually an employee opened the door for me, and in a very hurried pace, allowed me in the room and told me to place my ballots on a different table. Once in the room, I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots.

>Each had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them (about an inch high) and a stack of completed ballots to their left. There were perhaps a dozen in each completed stack. I could see that the bubbles on the right stack had not been filled in, while the bubbles on the left stack had been blackened in. I could also see the employees filling in the bubbles as they moved the ballots from right to left. I witnessed this activity for over a minute.

>When I returned from lunch at 12:30, I was met by a uniformed security guard at the SOE entrance and told that I had been terminated, and was forced to immediately turn over my SOE credentials. I was warned that I was no longer welcomed in the SOE building and that I should never return. I was given no explanation for this action.

Other urls found in this thread:

6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn Sup Forums, really?

Completely ignoring this?

Bumping. I posted a similar thread over 5 mins ago and no love. This needs to be seen!

>Bumping. I posted a similar thread over 5 mins ago and no love. This needs to be seen!
Thanks for the bump. It's getting swallowed in the Satanist information.

There's just too much going on at the same time right now.

Here's a free bump.

What the actual fuck

>There's just too much going on at the same time right now.
This is fucking ridiculous. The real issue (Voter fraud) is getting buried while people claim that this Satanist shit will end her campaign...

Well, hopefully this goes somewhere. We all know because the POTUS told us that voter fraud is not a big deal.

Bump

bumping anything that doesn't have to do with spirit cooking or pizza

OBAMA TO SUSPEND ELECTION DUE TO VOTER FRAUD

STAYING ON 3RD TERM BRIEFLY UNDER EXEC ORDER TILL PAPER BALLOTS CAN BE RE RUN

So much fucking noise today.

Too many happenings.

Bump for justice

bump

I do think it will hurt her, but you are right we need to focus on this too

>OBAMA TO SUSPEND ELECTION DUE TO VOTER FRAUD
Nah, he'll suspend the election if there's a terrorist attack on Monday.

>I do think it will hurt her, but you are right we need to focus on this too
Fair enough.

This happened in Broward county where Clinton just met with the Supervisor of Elections a couple of weeks ago.

Copy of the actual affidavit.

6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf

Honestly seems like disinformation, can't lose her the election if she's rigging it while everyone stares at fucked up pictures.

Democrats are only good at lying, cheating, and theft.
Hillary stands no chance against Trump without a rigged vote.

No I agree. the same happenened in Minnesota. According to my ex Clinton reps were going to nursing homes filling out absentee ballots for them. Most people in the facility have dementia.

this was already debunked and proven to be a lie by people who show this is just an example trying to damage the integrity of Hillary Clinton.

>my sources
wow thats reliable

nigger i can't be everywhere

LOOK AT THIS NOTHING

Wtf is this real ?
So, on top of rigging machines, they are rigging paper vote too ?
If Trump wins, what will happen of all those claims ?

RIP election volunteer.

F

CTR KYS BTFO

Yeah it's "oh look, this person who is connected to Clinton is really fucked up!"

As opposed to "look, Hillary is stealing the election".

Given the MSM won't touch either of these stories.

Oh Democrat voter fraud is rampant. The whole system is corrupt, broken and rigged.

>doesn't even know how to make shadow clones

a leaf, of course

Benis bump.

>Wtf is this real ?
Looks like it.

>So, on top of rigging machines, they are rigging paper vote too ?
Yep.

>If Trump wins, what will happen of all those claims ?
If this is happening what makes you think Trump can win?

I've got a raging headache from all these happenings today

Yep. The full paper lists the name Mary Hall as one of the four filling in the fake ballots. She's apparently on the SOE Facebook page.

i've got a raging erection. the only cure? more tendies!

We need names of these people, it doesn't matter if there's thousands of articles saying there's voter fraud, if the people committing these acts remain unnamed they fucking get away with it and keep doing it every election. They need to be called out and investigated.

The article said the woman who filled the affidavit could only identify one person by name.

Hell, contact the Trump campaign and let them know.

Try to get Trump to talk about it at one of his speeches. Since all the networks are showing most, if not all of his speeches, the news will get out to the masses.

bumping

I don't understand why you're not provided with a copy of your ballot for confirmation, tb᠎h.

if you think trump can't beat a few leftie riggers you're a fucking shill.

Holy shit

>if you think trump can't beat a few leftie riggers you're a fucking shill.
This is not one isolated incident.

I have no doubt that this is the norm.

They wouldn't be doing this if they didn't believe they could swing the state for Hillary.

bump

So It sounds like the solution is

1)Organize these accusations

2)Send them to people in Florida who are will to purge these faggots

3)Also send this info to the Trump campaign.

Is that a good plan for everyone?

GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF WITH MY STATE
FLORIDA DOESNT NEED THIS AGAIN

And it is the dems this time, too.

when RWDS

Always fucking florida fags

bumpbumpbump

trump is way more high energy, high testerone, and frankly, he's way more powerful than beta leftist cucks could ever be,. Even if he loses the election we will simply kill all the leftists, just as we would if he won.

>I don't understand why you're not provided with a copy of your ballot for confirmation, tb᠎h.
Because then they couldn't rig the process.

Purging the voter rolls, ID's required to vote, etc

All that makes it nigh impossible to steal the vote.

Which is exactly why the Dems will never let any of those things happen.

Bumping

I'm from the future
these people will be hung for treason

he should have taxed them and performed a citizens arrest, sprinkle some crack on them

Seriously what do i need to do, who do i need to call, its 3:30 on a friday

where the fuck even is the election office

who do i need to talk to

im so fucking buttmad i just want to eat my tendies subs (which are on sale right now, $5.99 muh niggas) in peace, but nooooooo, we have to have a happening

RWDS won't do anything right now.

EVERYONE, START ORGANIZING AND REPORTING THIS

USE PLEBBIT IF YOU HAVE TOO

god damn fuckin /x/ effect screwing the board again

why go after boring truth when exciting half-truth exists?
The sad part is the satanism shit is likely more effective, it's easier to think "she's a crazy" than "the whole fucking country is a corrupt mess of nepotism"

Which Politicians in Florida will actually investigate it?

Well... It is desu.

Normies are retarded.

We still need to push this though.

i honestly don't believe this

Is this true?

America is even more corrupt than Russia.

stfu and use google nigger. tell me an approximate location of where you are and ill send you everything you need to know

Call your local TV and AM radio news stations and ask them if they're going to do a report on this story. Also call your local newspapers.

Then finally call the mayor's office and ask them what they're doing about it.

The satanist shit is a distraction, do not post in those threads, period

You guys will believe anything you read..

Need to contact Broward County with calls/requests to investigate, if this is the case. She did an affidavit, so it has to be accurate

(954) 493-TIPS

>archive.is

hahahaha..... fuck. what is going on right now

it boggles my mind that this /x/ bullshit is successfully sliding the vote stealing/rigging

well I'm bringing my family (4 including myself) to vote on the 8th

hopefully that's something...

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

And the normies are just eating it up...

Sex and violence really do grab the headlines.

>hahahaha..... fuck. what is going on right now
I archived the page in case it gets pulled from the site.

As in how brazen it is or you think it is fake?

Trump shill get out

>Sex and violence really do grab the headlines.

Scott Adams was right sadly

So you say.

I agree that it is unlikely to be taken seriously in the next couple of days, though.

>inb4 you find out that you've already vote five times for Hillary.

>Trump Shill

>Trump

>Shill

>Sup Forums

>not supporting Trump

You underestimate how much latinos and blacks hate satanic shit dude. It will flip a lot of people. People can do multiple things at once you know. I have been pushing both because they are both effective.

It's main goal will be to depress black turnout, so in that regard it seems to be working

Confirmed 3 people are changing their vote at the very least over this

Exactly, now that the satanist shit has been pushed, I will now focus on this

doing god's work

Not all of Sup Forums supports Trump. It only seems that way because shills shout down the opposition and all the underageb&'s are quick to join in because they want to fit in.

sony online entertainment?

>brave election volunteers bubble in extra ballots in order to stop a literal nazi from getting into power

wow it's literally nothing

>sony online entertainment?
Supervisor of Elections (SOE)

Congrats on the third-world-tier corruption, America.

>Congrats on the third-world-tier corruption, America.
What else would you expect from the party of the jews, niggers and spics?

I am out of the loop what the fuck is going on?

Stop baiting, Sup Forums has supported Trump since August of 2015.

There were a few other shills but they all have bent the knee.

Everyone else are Redditors who should lurk more

Oh, one of Clinton's underling engages in Satanic Rituals

>I am out of the loop what the fuck is going on?
Podesta is friends with a Satanist.

>Not calling 911 and reporting it immidietly

Might as well have filled in extra ballots for Shillary himself

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS FUCKING YUGE. WE NEED THIS EVERYWHERE, CAN WE FIND OUT WHO THE WITNESS IS? WHAT IS OUR BEST METHOD OF SPREADING THIS?

>>Not calling 911 and reporting it immidietly
I honestly don't think its the cops job to stop or investigate voter fraud. I think that falls onto the local FBI office.

Just when I though it couldn't get any better.

Please let that be the reason why she loses.

For fucks sake why is Florida even allowed to have a vote with the rest of the union with all this shit happening every election year.

This state is literally the designated election rigger.

Bump. Someone submit to The Intercept. They have credibility.

Bump