Can we finally work down to a science as to why Niggers and other races except whites need so much forced help to...

Can we finally work down to a science as to why Niggers and other races except whites need so much forced help to succeed.

There has been no other time in history where the most powerful people in the world promoted forced multiculturalism and colonization of a inferior race.

What is it with niggers and minorities obsession with blaming other people for their faults? Is it genetic?

I dont buy the whole "theres niggers, then black people" bit, either.

You cant personally connect with any individual, what matters is when said individual is around their monkey friends.

Is the realization that white people are in fact better in all aspects of life that cause these nigglins and shitskins to chimp out? Like, it's a known secret but no one admits it, so the only choice left is to hate all white people no matter what?

Also, I notice there's a lot of beta cuck whites who vouch for niggers like they are niggers themselves...Why do you do it? How does it benefit you? I'd like an actual answer and not just "hurr durr cause racist, bigot hurr".

Were you beaten as a child? Cant keep up with your white friends? Are you so different from everyone else that it made you hate yourself? Are you a female?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can have fertile offspring with them it's the same race.

Are they dumber? Maybe.

/thread

Wow, you wrote all that? Couldn't you just tell your gf to go to hell after sleeping with Jamal instead of crying here?

t. dewilson deshawn lavictorious lamarquell sheraton

you speak as if you're successful because you happen to be "white", i really wonder why people like you are proud of the achievements of others because you happen to look alike.
really makes you think.

Haha, I guess exposing niggers makes you assume every white woman wants a nigger.

That's just hollywood, kiddo.

Most white women still dont want fugly skeeter niggers.

Also, not an argument.

Can you answer any of the questions asked?

Like, why, you, a nigger, wake up every day, look in the mirror and ask themselves, "How can I be a dumb fucking nigger today"?

Bell curve IQ n shieeet. The vast majority of blacks are incredibly stupid. But the "there's black people and then there's niggers" is actually valid, not all blacks are niggers. But the small amount that isn't niggers doesn't excuse the ones that are. We'd be better off without them.

>white women don't go for the BBC
R r r right

>being proud of the achievements of your culture so you can have a good reason to protect and emulate the same culture that produced them is bad
Makes your neuron fire

I am successful. I do have achievements. I've met goals, and I make more goals.

Yes, white people are raised differently with certain mannerisms or courtesies that niggers do not have. Rather it's genetic or traditional, is irrelevant.

The only thing my white skin itself has done is make me look better than fugly skeeter niggers with ooga booga lips and noses.

I dont see it anywhere around here, skipper.

Stay mad, fugly skeeter nigger.

Why get inferior little manlet nigger dick when you can get the powerful white cock?

Above all they go for the BIC (Big Italian Cock). We are the ones who cuck the cuckeers, our game is on a level you cannot possibly comprehend

Same species you dumb fuck

Holy shit that's Grade 11 Biology

race != species
If you can cross two breeds of dogs it doesn't magically mean they now belong to the same breed.

Holy shit that was funny JethroBillyBob
Keep saying that yo yourself while your gf sneaks over to the hip hop club to get properly fucked

>On one hand trying to refute the central meaning of race.
>Why race?
>Why does race matter to you?
>Are they more you than a different race?
The white race is openly under victimization of the globalist agenda. It only makes up 5% of the world population and yet has a grand impact on the world today. White people are by design disproportionately powerful and sophisticated beyond all other races. How could that be if Race were not real? Yes. Race is real. Not a social construct. It's simply different organisms. And I believe that a non-heterogenous community only suffers because cancerous multitudes of defective genes live in it.
Trying to get really in depth about the obvious is typically not worthwhile. If you cannot call a spade a spade then don't bother trying to figure out why it's important to people who recognize the very key differences.

Why would she do that when I have a huge white dick that satisfies her whenever she want? It sucks when the white man wins huh? haha

Stay mad, fugly skeeter, jamal nigger boon-face.

She must be fat, you can keep her have fun with your blubberwife JethroBillyBob

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Just saying

it's not really shocking that the same species evolving in different environments produced different results. I do believe black people as a whole could be much better off if they embraced white culture instead of rejecting it and actually were appreciative of all the help they get through welfare and programs like affirmative action. Not sure how we would actually instill that in them though lol

Shes actually fucking sexy.

Does it make you mad that a white man's woman doesnt cheat on him with fugly skeeter niggers? lol

Time to live in reality, there, skeeter nigger bitch.