I'd be happy as a baby in a play pen
I'd mow em down like wee deer
With that thirty milimeter
Oohhh i wish i had a gun just like the Ayy Ten

From /k/

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

What would happen of Timmy wished someone was dead?

Life-based shit is against the rules.

He be wishin for a burner

a very shitty netflix movie

*ting!*

*ppppptt!*

"Sorry, Sport, but according to Da Rules, all weapon-based wishes have to be carried out through the Fairy World Chief of Arms."

"Chief of Arms? Well who's the Chief of Arms? Wait, don't tell me..."

"TEEMY TURNER, WHY ARE YOU HERE, INTERRUPTING MY MID-MORNING MUSCLE RELAXATION MASSAGE, YET AGAIN?"

"Jorgen, I want a sweet gun to help me take care of some bullies at school."

I wish I wasn't in debt anymore!

"LISTEN TURNER, I TOO WOULD LIKE TO PUMP HOT LEAD INTO THE SKULLS OF MY ENEMIES, BUT YOU CANNOT USE GUNS TO DEAL WITH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. SOMETIMES, YOU HAVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE INSTEAD."

"Aw man! I'm sick of doing that. They always just beat me up and take my milk money."

what if you wish the rule away?

"WHAT? A PERSON'S MILK MONEY IS SACRED. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH A LACK OF VITAMIN D."

"So, does that mean you'll help me out?"

"Oh, I've got a bad feeling about this."

You know what else is against Da Rules?
Roleplaying

"SO LEETLE TURNER, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO DO? BURST THROUGH THE WALL, OR BE STEALTHY?"

You can't, in the first episode of chip skylark cosmo and wanda explained carefully you can't wish anyone to be hurt, beaten, dead, etc.

It's storymeming, you dip.

"Meh, I'm thinking just get in, take care of business, and get out."

"GOOD, BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT CARRY A MINIGUN WITH THOSE PUNY MUSCLES ANYWAY. OKAY, FOR YOU I WOULD SUGGEST A GOOD OLD-FASHIONED GLOCK. IT IS SMALL AND EASY TO CONCEAL, AND EVEN A PUNY THING LIKE YOU COULD WIELD IT."

Meming or not, I have to applaud how in-character the dialogue is.

*BSHZZZZZ*

*POOF*
"Sweet! Cosmo, Wanda, I wish I was on my way to school! And give me something nice to wear for the occasion."

*ding!*

he gonna do it

I'm just doing this because I'm bored as hell, if you're expecting some big epic finish, you might be disappointed

Could Timmy wish away someone's immune system?

Depends. Could he wish that someone to want to go to San Francisco and hang out in bars while ignoring any and every roofie slipped into their drinks?

That's one way to lose your immune system.

>spoiler

Is this timmy talking? I always knew he was a little psychopath

"Excuse me, person who looks an awful lot like an unpopular buck-toothed boy who I seem to ignore, I couldn't help but notice your stylish clothes and suspicously-heavy-looking backpack. Care to join us at the cool kids' section of the bus?"

You know the drill Turner. Cough up the milk money and take your lumps.

No, that's me.
Be right back, piss break

Thank you, user.

"Psst, not yet! We're still in the second act!"

This thread has potential.

"DON'T DO IT, TRIXIE! Don't you see it? That look in his eye? He's a maniac! I bet he has a gun in that bag and he's going to shoot us all! Get away from him! GET AWAY!"

"Would you back off? Clearly he's a new student and he's just looking for a place to fit in. Don't worry, Tim- I mean, new guy. There just happens to be a brand new vacancy in our group, as of right now."

>Timmy gets another F in science class. AJ is his lab-partner and complains that he's such a beaver-toothed dumbass that probably can't even mix the red and blue liquids together.
>Timmy gets tired of AJ rubbing his intelligence in his face.
>Wishes to Cosmo that all the black people's immune systems went away.
>Wanda is too late. Is forced to watch genocide.
>Five days later, AJ is dying and Timmy is by his bedside. AJ no longer has the strength to finish his cure.
>He begs Timmy to add the final part of the cure. It's just mixing a red and blue liquid together.
>Timmy holds both test-tubes before intentionally dropping them in front of AJ.
>"I guess I was too much of a beaver-toothed dumbass to do it," Timmy glares and spits on AJ's face. "But at least I purified America, nigger."
>AJ dies, but Timmy realises that AJ already figured out what he did and recorded everything.
>Everyone knows what Timmy did.
>Timmy's dad is the most heartbroken.
>"Son...Why didn't you ever wish away Dinkleberg's immune system?!"

Crap now he can't go through with it or trixie will think he's a sad loser

"Man, I should have wished for a gun a long time ago! Suddenly everything seems to be working my way!"

Did Trixie ever a big role in the show? I felt like she was getting pushed hard in the earlier seasons then was dropped entirely.

"Hey, Loser. Ready to see why they call me the eviscerator?

"Why don't you do us all a favor and buzz off, Francis?"

pushed hard? i wouldn't say that
she has some episodes
but no, she doesn't even show up in most of the specials and movies
except Wishology

"WHOA! Did you see that? Timmy's hardcore!"

"Ugh, I can't wait for this day to be over."

[later]

"Alright, you two, this is it. Payback time! While everyone's distracted eating lunch, I'll just pop the door open, pick those bullies off, and make my getaway."

"I can't believe I'm finally gonna do it!"

"I'm finally... gonna..."

"Oh, who am I kidding... I'm a wimp. I can't even use a gun without chickening out. Maybe you two were right."

"Well, sport, at least you learned your lesson before anyone got hurt. Come on, let's get you out of that tacky outfit."

"Hey, Loser! No one gives me the finger in front of others except my dad when he's drunk. Get over here so I can paint Picasso on your face!"

"EEK!"

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

"HOLY SHIT, TIMMY NO!"

[That evening]

"The shooting took place earlier today, here at Dimmsdale Elementary school. No witnesses were there to identify the suspect, but seeing as the only victim appeared to be a malformed cow with leprosy, police have decided to call off the investigation."

TIMMY
NO

"Welp, lesson learned. Turns out guns CAN solve all your problems, and they give you a good confidence boost too! And the best part is, no more Francis!"

She was the object of Timmy's affects but didn't do much. Like Wendy in Gravity Falls.

Then her voice actress left and she faded away.

It's a magical place

"I just don't understand why no one seems concerned at all. Doesn't anyone care that a gun was fired at an elementary school?"

>something something america

asking for money is against the rules

"Are you kidding? Give it a week and they won't even remember this one!"

Fuck that ending was good

"TEEMY TURNER, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

Fuck i lost it

Oh fuck nigga no

"Aah! Are you here to take me to fairy prison for wishing for a gun and killing my school bully?"

*POOF*

"WHAT? NO! BUT YOU DID NOT CLEAN MY GLOCK BEFORE RETURNING IT! THAT IS A VIOLATION OF CODE!"

"Don't worry, Sport, at least you can still go to school when you're not chained up here!"

Lost

"Next time I'll just stick with bombs."

You magnificent bastard.

That was some good shit

that ending

Did you say you wanted to be $800,000 in debt?

Screencap plz

Ha! It's funny 'cause it's true!

It's a wonder I haven't killed myself yet.