Big Mouth General

I know we initially hated the trailer, but now that it’s out what does Sup Forums think of Big Mouth?

I like it a lot actually

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcommunity.com/mediamadness/netflixs-new-show-big-mouth-pushes-the-sexualization-of-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It...actually was pretty fucking resonate.

I liked it. Good voice acting, relatable stories and characters. Everyone Nick Kroll played who weren't Nick or the Hormone Monster were fucking terrible though

vigilantcommunity.com/mediamadness/netflixs-new-show-big-mouth-pushes-the-sexualization-of-children/

Three whole posts before the first shitpost, not bad.

>Hormone Monster were fucking terrible though
>Not the best character in the show.

Everything he did was a classic line to be used.

"But what do I do about the mess?"
"Sleep in it pig *Blows kiss*"

It sucked.

Your lack of reading comprehension is unfathomable.

>Nick Kroll was hormone monster

Pretty sure that’s Deidrich Beader senpai

“Fuck it if you’re Dow with it I’m down with it.”
During the dance. The way he shifted so fast towards that mindset was fucking gold.

Reading comprehension, boyo

>who WEREN'T Nick or the Hormone Monster

Nope, look that shit up famalam

Missy is precious and did nothing wrong

I automatically love all characters voiced by Jenny Slate. It is a terrible curse.

Oh shit I’m a wrong faggot. Thanks for the correction brah

There's something I find very disconcerting about their character design. Might be the bulbous, glassy eyes, enormous heads and large mouths.

Would you fug them tho?

Would you fug Marcel the Shell with Shoes On?

Coach & ghost were not funny

Did you watch obvious child, Jenny must be protected

Nick Kroll and John Mulaney saved this idea from being an enormous steaming turd. They're timing has always been god damn exceptional

Look up "Oh Hello!" On Netflix if you want to fucking laugh until you need medical attention

i cant get past how it looks, every time i see it in motion i think it looks like one of the laziest and ugly looking cartoon ive seen

no but I would fug jenny til I pass out from exhaustion

I'd coil my flaccid cock right up inside Marcel's calcareous exoskeleton

“Before every show we’d take each other’s medications as a goof. For instance I would put on his eczema cream...”

“And I’d take YOUR antipsychotics!”

>pottery

Its alot like Steven Universe, women talking out of their vaginas.

at first i didn't like it but by the 4th episode, i started liking it. the hormone monster made it funnier. Also I'd fuck hormone monstress.

Agreed.

>daily shill thread for a shit show
Why not just make a general, shill

She's ugly and looks dead inside.

I was surprised at how mich i didn’t hate that scene in particular.

Read the file name, silly sausage

god that's such a horrible art style. Does the writing save it?

SHUT UUUUUP

RAAAAAAAGGGEEEEE

No, should I?

Yes. But you gotta be prepared for some gross shit. Mulaney is a good witty foil to Kroll, who can go over the edge sometimes.

I found it consistently hilarious and occasionally touching, I wish it looked a little less ugly so it'd be easier to recommend to people, though.
I am a little bothered by the decision to do the cheating+running away from home plot points then giving zero conclusion.

Hormone Monster and Monstress are fun

Boring and dropped.

Remember Katie Kaboom?

What? The one that fucked Chicken Boo?