Paul Ryan May Resign As Speaker!

>According to The Hill, “Four House Republicans, including a senior lawmaker close to leadership, told The Hill they expect Ryan to step down after Tuesday’s elections, arguing that he faces a daunting path to the 218 votes he needs to win a full two-year term leading the House GOP.”

thepoliticalinsider.com/paul-ryan-may-resign-speaker/

LOOOOL!

Not only has the GOP come to the terms with the reality that they're going to lose the election, they're shitting bricks about the very real possibility of the Dems taking the Senate AND even the House.

Trump has probably single-handily ensured there will never be another Republican president. He emboldened the racists to step up and make themselves the voice of the party, which was a huge No-No because it alienated moderate republicans and independents. It's over for the GOP because those racist "Trump-ites" won't just go back into the closet once he loses and they won't go and form a party of their own. They'll always remain like some nasty scar that won't go away.

I'm going to enjoy watching the GOP self-destruct after the election and their eventual fade into obscurity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhhd_tEaJEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun when Sharia Law and drug cartels take over because of mindless liberal immigration laws.

Typical Republican fearmongering. "Vote for me or are gonna get ya!"

Once the Dems control the presidency AND both chambers of congress, you'll see how far their "tolerance" can go.

stfu retard
liberals are traitors who call themselves "citizens of the world" and have zero loyalty to the country
They'd gladly run it into the ground if it makes them profit.

Some much will finally get done if the democrats take over.

>Sensible gun laws.
>Free healthcare.
>Free college.
>Higher federal minimum wage.
>Closed tax loopholes.
>The rich finally paying their fair share.
>Legal and decriminalized marijuana.

The country would finally start to move forward with no shithead GOP obstructionists.

sauce

why are you posting these???

Probably the stupidest webm I'm seen in a while m8

>that webm
Ew.

Paul Ryan is a cuck anyway. I'll be glad if he's ousted.

Hopefully Trump's supercharged DOJ/FBI Patriots find dirt on him and hang him for his fucking crimes.

Sensible gun laws = harsher penalties for gun felons
Free healthcare/college = nothing in life is free faggot, where is the money coming from? We're broke here.
Higher minimum wage = job killer. Shitty jobs are not supposed to support a family.
Tax loopholes closed = good and Trump is doing that when he's POTUS.
Rich paying fair share = Clinton's "public" position, private (real) position is raise tax on middle class.
Legal weed = UPS delivers it to your mom's basement

Zip it, Jethro. You are going to lose, and lose yuuuuuuge!

>faces a daunting path to the 218 votes he needs
This is amazing news. He has never actually done anything in his entire life. Lived off of Social Security, became a (((statesman))), and now a worthless puppet for a political establishment.

He's out the door because a new speaker from within the party is going to replace him.

>nothing in life is free faggot, where is the money coming from? We're broke here.

From the rich :^)

88? Race war now! Gas the kikes.

republicans aren't losing the majority in the House.

Paul Ryan didn't even want the Speaker job to begin with due to his 'future Presidential aspirations'.

Either way, his biggest briber is all about Open Borders. Paul Ryan would want to be the Speaker if Hillary gets elected. In fact there are very few people in the Republican party that would want that job more.

Ryan don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Second thoughts let it peel meat off both your heels you Hillary shilling so called Republican Globalist! Good riddens!

Did he died?

>>Sensible gun laws.
What is sensible gun laws?

>>Free healthcare.
>>Free college.
Both do not exist.

>>Higher federal minimum wage.
Should be up to the stats to decide.

>>Closed tax loopholes.
The establishment isn't going to fix this kind of thing. Better chance that Trump would.

>>The rich finally paying their fair share.
How much is their fair share? pic related.

>>Legal and decriminalized marijuana.
Don't think I heard Clinton say anything about that.

What that fudge packer means by "sensible" is no one can have a gun except the obviously pious and always honest police & military.

He can suck my AR-15's black dick.